Group D: France vs England, KO: 5pm Monday

Leppard

Oxlade-Chamberlain going to start? Quite surprised by that if true.

Looks like it. Already being compared to Gazza 1990, Owen 1998 and Rooney 2004. No doubt the Sun will brand him "Flopslade Chamberlain" if he doesn't boss the game.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daniel Sturridge :thup:

Actually, I think if you play my Granny as a winger, she could trouble Evra. And she's dead. Bad luck isn't it?

You watch spanish football? Benzema is one of the most complete strikers I've seen.

FYP

England have been pretty solid since Roy's come in so they have a shot at a draw or wining but they'll have to play well. If they do win, it will likely be only by a single goal. So my prediction is 2-1 to England.

Not sure if what Carragher and Vieira are saying is optimistic or truthful.

Both agreeing that the France team looks better than it is. Malouda and Diarra wouldn't get into the England central midfield ahead of Gerrard and Parker apparently.

Not sure if what Carragher and Vieira are saying is optimistic or truthful.

Both agreeing that the France team looks better than it is. Malouda and Diarra wouldn't get into the England central midfield ahead of Gerrard and Parker apparently.

They wouldn't. And this is coming from a neutral. Only their top three is really threatening.

Well, that's that then. He pronounces a name different. Conclusive evidence.

You idiot.

that would hurt if it wasnt so hypocritical.

My comment was obviously tongue in cheek, apart from the bit where carragher knows **** all

Archived