Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New defensive Tactic will be uploaded today.

I can't promise that it will be better than this one but it certainly seems better for me in defence and attack so hopefully that will happen to you as well.

Trigger mass amount of posts asking "when will you release?" ;-)

Great stuff Mr Hough, looking forward to it.

Changed the formation slightly to give me that extra stability in hard games against big opposition. What i might do is release 2 versions of this defence tactic.

Here is what they both will look like.

Normal Tactic - For All teams that are not Playing the top 4, Say if you are Wolves - Q.P.R - Norwich I would use this Tactic for the Majority of games but against Arsenal, Man Utd Tottenham.... Use The Other Version.

Extra Defensive Tactic - Like i have said above, I have Tested with Wolves and even though i use 2 DM's this tactic is still very good going forward due to the attacking nature of the ST's

As you can see the Defensive mature is there for you to see in 2 DM's now in the ME they do stay back and not go forward like the 1 CM, That is what i was after Especially in Away games when the opposition is more like to come at me.

I will be uploading both these new tactics later on today

I did want to post pictures but it looks like i have exceded my Limit on Photobucket, I'm not paying for Pro F*ck That!

Changed the formation slightly to give me that extra stability in hard games against big opposition. What i might do is release 2 versions of this defence tactic.

Here is what they both will look like.

Normal Tactic - For All teams that are not Playing the top 4, Say if you are Wolves - Q.P.R - Norwich I would use this Tactic for the Majority of games but against Arsenal, Man Utd Tottenham.... Use The Other Version.

Extra Defensive Tactic - Like i have said above, I have Tested with Wolves and even though i use 2 DM's this tactic is still very good going forward due to the attacking nature of the ST's

As you can see the Defensive mature is there for you to see in 2 DM's now in the ME they do stay back and not go forward like the 1 CM, That is what i was after Especially in Away games when the opposition is more like to come at me.

I will be uploading both these new tactics later on today

I did want to post pictures but it looks like i have exceded my Limit on Photobucket, I'm not paying for Pro F*ck That!

use imageshack.us

I simply can't use the current tactic due to it's lack of effectiveness away from home. It truly is a liability. It's a shame because at home the tactic is great but away it is sometimes painful and infuriating to watch for me. I'm AC Milan and my away form is costing me so many games :(

well after raging so much at this tactic being crap in defence i tweaked it to be alot better imo with a decent team that i have now. won the league got to the champions league final and fa cup final lost to both man city and united... the ONLY teams that rly bother me in the prem now. but ive noticed pretty much every team now plays 4-2-3-1 formation against me and its to counter me and its working rly...but like EVERY team kinda pointless.

Ok I have had a good time with this tactic, I’m at the start of January in my 2nd season, and I have 20million to spend in the January transfer window. Where should i make the changes, I think I need new central midfield and a new right back but not sure who to sign anyone help me out? Will take all advice on-board.

123zz.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers James

well after raging so much at this tactic being crap in defence i tweaked it to be alot better imo with a decent team that i have now. won the league got to the champions league final and fa cup final lost to both man city and united... the ONLY teams that rly bother me in the prem now. but ive noticed pretty much every team now plays 4-2-3-1 formation against me and its to counter me and its working rly...but like EVERY team kinda pointless.

can you give a link to upload your tactic please

i'm using a 4-1-2-2-1 that i tweaked from your 4-1-2-3,i'm using man utd but the results are ridiclious,it's just far to easy,i'm 10 league games in,winning all 10,scoring 42 conceding 2,big results are beating chelsea at home 8-0 and just recently beat arsenal at home 7-0,all games i am just about in full domination.

but the help i'm after and i know people in this thread will know,is team talks,as i am a new guy inexperienced at old trafford it's difficult to get positive reactions from players like rooney,vidic,carrick,the more senior high profile players,their morale is currently superb,an easy home game iam expected to win,i say agressive or sometimes assertative expect win,rooney for example goes negative and shuts off? even after a good win i passionately say well done,i get no response from him so do an individual praise and he shuts off,i'm finding it hard to get any slight positive reaction from most of the players.

in my old save i was a highly rated manager and team talks were comfortable and always ended up with a positive reaction from players after team talk then a individual talk,any ideas or reccomendations what i can do?

i'm using a 4-1-2-2-1 that i tweaked from your 4-1-2-3,i'm using man utd but the results are ridiclious,it's just far to easy,i'm 10 league games in,winning all 10,scoring 42 conceding 2,big results are beating chelsea at home 8-0 and just recently beat arsenal at home 7-0,all games i am just about in full domination.

but the help i'm after and i know people in this thread will know,is team talks,as i am a new guy inexperienced at old trafford it's difficult to get positive reactions from players like rooney,vidic,carrick,the more senior high profile players,their morale is currently superb,an easy home game iam expected to win,i say agressive or sometimes assertative expect win,rooney for example goes negative and shuts off? even after a good win i passionately say well done,i get no response from him so do an individual praise and he shuts off,i'm finding it hard to get any slight positive reaction from most of the players.

in my old save i was a highly rated manager and team talks were comfortable and always ended up with a positive reaction from players after team talk then a individual talk,any ideas or reccomendations what i can do?

Can you post the image from your formation?

upload it mate

I think it's better to just do surprise releases, then no one is expecting anything and won't moan about it :)

I still don't really see any defensive problems with this tactic though.. might be because my squad is rather good.

I have been stunned by this tactic. Great job Mr. Hough!!!

Took over Torino, in Serie B and achieved promotion first year. I was expected to finish 2nd, so it's not a big surprise but i completely destroyed opposition. I have not lost a game before i achieved the promotion. After that i used a lot of youngsters and lost and drew a few.

SerieB.jpg

This is 11 games into the second season right after being promoted. Both draws were really unlucky for me. Should have won both.

SerieA-1.jpg

You have to get the right players and make tweaks if they don't meet the requirements of the tactic.

KUTGW.

Here is the Link to the More Defensive Tactic, I'm 6 and a half hours over my deadline because i was feeling poorly so went to be extremely early, Like 6.30 English Time so that's why i never released it last night.

Now this isn't gonna make your defence superhero's or anything like that but it will provide some better stability in there and hopefully results like 2-1 and 3-1 will be more like 2-0 and 3-0.

My main objective was to stop the Opposition scoring that annoying 1 goal when i have won the game 4/5-0, That's one of the most annoying things about the game for me, Hopefully i have done that.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/75vymmsr25wlsyj/Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12 Defensive Tweaked (Man Utd, Nov 2011).tac

I am still working on a 2DM extra defensive tactic but that isn't ready yet so bear with me on that one.

Thanks for the Support.

Dave

Thanks Dave. I will try your new tactic today.

Been using the old one and took over HSV(hamburger) when they were 15th in Dec, now 2nd in April. Only made one signing- Defoe who scores 2 goals every game and even gets a few headers!

heres the 4-1-2-2-1 tweak from houghs 4-1-2-3

it was a while when i tweaked so off the top of my head can't 100% remember them,but the width changed with team mentality and several changes to the fullbacks

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21197145/4-1-2-2-1+tweak+from+mr+houghs+4-1-2-3%21%21+%28Man+Utd%2C+Dec+2011%29.tac

BarclaysPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-2.png

ANY HELP OR ADVICE ON TEAM TALKS PLEASE,IJUST CAN NOT MAKE SENSE OR GET ANYTHING FROM THEM,ASSISTANT ONES END UP IN PLAYERS HAVING BAD REACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a while when i tweaked so off the top of my head can't 100% remember them,but the width changed with team mentality and several changes to the fullbacks

Just to confirm, is the striker still the main goalscorer like in Mr Houghs versions?

Just to confirm, is the striker still the main goalscorer like in Mr Houghs versions?

amr valencia has 9 from 18 starts and 1 sub appearance,nani 0 from 5

aml wellbeck 3 from 8 starts and 7 sub appearances,young 9 from 14 starts and 2 sub appearances

sc rooney 19 from 17 starts and 3 sub appearances,hernandez 22 from 6 starts and 14 sub appearances(super sub)

so yes the striker grabs a majority of the goals but the players i play in amr and aml get a decent amount too

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21197145/4-1-2-2-1+tweak+from+mr+houghs+4-1-2-3%21%21+%28Man+Utd%2C+Dec+2011%29.tac

BarclaysPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-2.png

ANY HELP OR ADVICE ON TEAM TALKS PLEASE,IJUST CAN NOT MAKE SENSE OR GET ANYTHING FROM THEM,ASSISTANT ONES END UP IN PLAYERS HAVING BAD REACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

what match prep you reccome???

Archived