Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12

Hough for England. I'm sure you'd be able to get these current crop of donkeys to do SOMETHING productive.

But yeah, tactic looks good, as an Arsenal fan those Spurs stats hurt.. but the Hearts stats are incredible. Almost tempted me into doing one to see if I could break the old firm stronghold at the top, but I'm too happy managing Gangneung City right now aha..

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hough for England. I'm sure you'd be able to get these current crop of donkeys to do SOMETHING productive.

But yeah, tactic looks good, as an Arsenal fan those Spurs stats hurt.. but the Hearts stats are incredible. Almost tempted me into doing one to see if I could break the old firm stronghold at the top, but I'm too happy managing Gangneung City right now aha..

I just drew 2-2 with Lazio as Hearts, I was winning 2-0 too wounded that they came back but i suppose thats football.

Ultimately though i would like to be invited by SI to do some form of Beta Testing, That is my goal hopefully I'll get invited on day.

I just drew 2-2 with Lazio as Hearts, I was winning 2-0 too wounded that they came back but i suppose thats football.

Ultimately though i would like to be invited by SI to do some form of Beta Testing, That is my goal hopefully I'll get invited on day.

Ouch.. although Lazio compared to Hearts the fact you were 2-0 up is good enough. But yeah you're right, thats football.

Well you have the people's choice matey, good luck to you, you deserve it :thup:

Ouch.. although Lazio compared to Hearts the fact you were 2-0 up is good enough. But yeah you're right, thats football.

Well you have the people's choice matey, good luck to you, you deserve it :thup:

Thanks Collzy i appreciate the nice comments. It would be an absolute honor to be asked to do some form of Beta testing.

SI if your listening i'm available...

You should email SI instead and see if you can get on the list for beta testing. You never know they might have heard of you but might need a nudge in the right direction!! Love your tatics and cant wait for the next one. You make the game more enjoyable rather than having to lose all the time with tatics i come up with lol!!

here is a new name for your next tactic.......Civil War Pie...... TRENDING WORLDWIDE :)

I haven't Seen Raw yet from monday, I'll watch it later on and get some ideas. I'm think of Triple h and Undertaker rather than Cena and the rock.

this tactic mr hough to his best for which patch it works the best and it is better than the latest tactic of mr hough ? someone can help me regarding the attributes that all position must have especially the striker centre ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm using the defence tweaked version on 12.2.2 and are doing great. I still like the 4-1-2-3 setup best due to not having to bother with wingers and can definitely recommend this tactic still.

However as a notice I'm in 2022 playing as Darmstadt (germany) and have one of the best teams in the world by now so I cant say how well it would do for a new save but I would imagine it still being good there too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this is old now, but I had a screenshot where it can be seen how devastating this tactic is. For me, this was one of the best tactics I have ever used. Take a look at my main striker killing every team:

yR7uL.png

I know this is old now, but I had a screenshot where it can be seen how devastating this tactic is. For me, this was one of the best tactics I have ever used. Take a look at my main striker killing every team:

yR7uL.png

I'm glad the tactic is still working well for you.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
heres the 4-1-2-2-1 tweak from houghs 4-1-2-3

it was a while when i tweaked so off the top of my head can't 100% remember them,but the width changed with team mentality and several changes to the fullbacks

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21197145/4-1-2-2-1+tweak+from+mr+houghs+4-1-2-3%21%21+%28Man+Utd%2C+Dec+2011%29.tac

BarclaysPremierDivisionOverview_Stages-2.png

ANY HELP OR ADVICE ON TEAM TALKS PLEASE,IJUST CAN NOT MAKE SENSE OR GET ANYTHING FROM THEM,ASSISTANT ONES END UP IN PLAYERS HAVING BAD REACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Helo, i dont know why but i cant download your tactic with gamefront i have the 403 forbiden error so if it is not to hard for you can you upload with mediafire for example? Thx :)

• 5 months later...

Been out of the game since using this tactic in 2012. Now have the new game 2014. Will you be rolling out another sensational tactic for this version?? I love using 3 CF and a solid DM and have used this tactic with ridiculous success in England, Italy, Germany, France and Spain under the same save spanning 40 years.

Thank you very much for that.

Would love a similar system for 2014??

Archived