[RELEASED] Flex 12

dave byrd

Latest version: v2.1 uploaded 15th December 2011.

Ok lads and ladettes, here it is: Flex 12 for Football Manager 2012.

55730188.png

21185388.png

96308904.png

11280095.png

MASSIVE THANKS to Mufckingud7 for all his hard work in getting the skin released, couldn't have done it without him. Also credit to Cleiria for some of the panels borrowed from his excellent 2007 skin, to Matt Wadsworth for the sliders, scrollbars ect..and of course to SmurfDude for the concept.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1cvs4o5cw6ovo4w/Flex12_v2.1.rar

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent as always dave :thup:

However there's one significant problem for those who liked playing blind to attributes. You've disabled or removed one of the best options SI have implemented in recent times, the abilty to switch the attribute panel off.

eg..

In preferences we have the following options...

newbitmapimageq.jpg

With Flex 12 those options no longer work.

Big ask, but any chance you could fix that?

A drop down box offering biography, stats, or the other options SI gave us here to hide the attribute panel would be ideal...

newbitmapimagecb.jpg

Like this...

newbitmapimagekn.jpg

Also, just a small issue with the mini scoreboard...

newbitmapimagefm.jpg

The "Instructions" background button has inverted colours to the "Quick Tactics" and "Tactics" buttons

A minor thing, other than that everthing else looks as excellent as ever

I will look into this as i will need to change the buttons for most sections to look the same

Excellent as always dave

However there's one significant problem for those who liked playing blind to attributes. You've disabled or removed one of the best options SI have implemented in recent times, the abilty to switch the attribute panel off.

eg..

In preferences we have the following options...

newbitmapimageq.jpg

With Flex 12 those options no longer work.

Big ask, but any chance you could fix that?

That option is perfectly fine the one your talking about is at the start of a new game which you enable , i think its called mask player attributes it can only be done at creation of a game.

A drop down box offering biography, stats, or the other options SI gave us here to hide the attribute panel would be ideal...

newbitmapimagecb.jpg

Like this...

newbitmapimagekn.jpg

Thats a nice addition i will look into finding that at some point, feel free to post anything else as i try to fix things

just tried to download it gets to 10.2mb and says its completed but file on download page is 11.35mb

extracted files and winrar error messages cant find this, cant find that and hardly any files have been extracted

Try using a download manager and or a different browser the file size must match

Great skin, as ever so thanks very much.

Beta feedback. A small error on the player profile page. If you expand the lists on the side panel E.G Reports/Scout report, using the mouse back button or the keyboard shortcut back button will just loop the expanding and collapsing of that list. Only the back button on the top menu will work.

Sorry no screenie atm.

Cheers for the feedback i have spent hours tracking down the buttons and settings to get this working as it is i will try and fix the issues that are minor and any major that come along, what do you guys think about the mini pitch? when clicking on tactics in game personally i remove it is that something you guys would like?

thanks for this skin guys.two things need adding and adjusting..the processing screen(SITV) just needs moving to the right a little it overlaps on the tree menu on rhs version and it could do with a continue button either top or bottom right please..

thanks for this skin guys.two things need adding and adjusting..the processing screen(SITV) just needs moving to the right a little it overlaps on the tree menu on rhs version and it could do with a continue button either top or bottom right please..

i will take note of this and see if i can figure it out, as for a continue button there is one in the menu and or press the spacebar

I use a 1280x1024 resolution. During the match when I go into my tactics overview I can't see the condition of my players. Just a minor problem though.

Awesome work. Thanks for this skin. I love it!!

Was just about to make the same comment :) But excellent skin, keep up the amazing work!!

condition.jpg

condition.th.jpg

Thank tou, thank tou very much!

My preferred skin since the beginning.

And now a little consideration. The red used for bars is a bit "out of context". Too bright.

liguedefootballprofessi.th.png

I suggest to use a different red ;)

I will see what i can do but bare in mind there is lots more work to do i hope to get the updated version done soon

Thanks for making this great skin!

At the player stats -> overview screen the average rating list shows the clean sheets from the goalkeepers.

Screenshot:

http://imageshack.us/f/37/2011110500001f.jpg/

I might have fixed that issue already i will check it on my game soon, I have been going through some of the panels and checking them against the default so long process

I use a 1280x1024 resolution. During the match when I go into my tactics overview I can't see the condition of my players. Just a minor problem though.

Awesome work. Thanks for this skin. I love it!!

Use the drop down menu and choose a new view ie Condition?

Hi Mufckingud7

When viewing tactics in game I cannot view the player condition next to their names.

Even when changing the drop down menu to display condition, it does not change from the default view.

Its not a huge issue, as I can just read their condition on the formation side of the screen.

Thanks for all your work

xj2008

Hi Mufckingud7

When viewing tactics in game I cannot view the player condition next to their names.

Even when changing the drop down menu to display condition, it does not change from the default view.

Its not a huge issue, as I can just read their condition on the formation side of the screen.

Thanks for all your work

xj2008

I will look into this as i assume its one of the panels that is in the folder as i have been slowly going through them as some are from a long time back and things have changed in game.

sorry, might be a silly question or already answered but how do i change match speed, replays etc? can't find the option

Either in TV view or using match options i think it is within the manager drop down, i'm aware that button is missing i will add it to the every growing list of things to fix.

Thanks again for the feedback i will try and get things fixed, i have fixed a few button and text size issues so far odd couple of panels fixed, personally i have removed the mini pitch from the match tactics which helps smaller resolution screens

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you can drag the columns excel style to add more information to the screen...check the column headers in this screenshot...

edit: Sorry...screenshot didn't take properly---just place cursor at ends of column headers at top, you can resize columns....pull position column closer to name and you'll see more info (condition) appear on the right.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you can drag the columns excel style to add more information to the screen...check the column headers in this screenshot...

edit: Sorry...screenshot didn't take properly---just place cursor at ends of column headers at top, you can resize columns....pull position column closer to name and you'll see more info (condition) appear on the right.

That is what you need to do is create your own version to show what you want rather than having it default

Archived