Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I've enjoyed Skyrim, but there's some pretty awful glitches and bugs. For one of the main quests, had to skip a mission as it was bugged and the only workaround was a console command on the PC version. If the same bug crops up on the PS or XBOX, you're screwed and there's no fix yet.

Thankfully, I don't play consoles... only PC games. ;)

heath - you recommended The Walking Dead to me ages ago and I finally got round to watching it over the past couple of weeks. Can't say I'm a massive fan of it I'm afraid, doesn't really do anything new with the zombie genre and the characters to a man (and woman) are so annoying to me. Except for maybe Glenn, he's ok. Its watchable enough and there are some nice set pieces and moments of suspense no doubt otherwise I wouldn't have stayed with it. Been watching Boardwalk Empire too, that's more my type of drama.

Why has this thread been renamed again?
I too would like to know the answer to this question...........

Off topic thread is easier to understand for new guys and non-english people. I added Ronseal again just for you two.

I don't remember it.
I had a strange night, forgot to eat during the day, drank a lot of vodka early on, passed out and woke up a minute before the bells, managed to keep going ill half 3 before i passed out again, spent a large portion of this morning in the toilet! hahaha

Good lads :p I actually remember most of mine, wanted to make sure I wasn't too drunk like I usually am and ended up not having enough.

Feels good to be back at work, I can't eat / drink another thing...until pool tonight, when I'll be drunk again.

Wish I could say the same. Having been off sick for 6 weeks I couldnt wait to get back but Im already pulling my hair out & I only came back today :(.

No way that Chelsea will offer him that. David Luiz is on £40k apparently, would've hoped he'd get something similar to that if he has to come at all.

To be fair, Gary Cahill is a much better defender than David Luiz.

I'm off out tomorrow.

Are you going into Nottingham?