Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watch The Sopranos ?

No, but This is England '88 is on :cool:. The film was fantastic and I loved '86!!!

Sadly my TV is dominated by my girlfriend & the kids watching Corrie & The Simpsons until I grab the remote and dominate it with Sky Sports :p.

No, but This is England '88 is on :cool:. The film was fantastic and I loved '86!!!

Sadly my TV is dominated by my girlfriend & the kids watching Corrie & The Simpsons until I grab the remote and dominate it with Sky Sports :p.

Should get the sopranos box set man brilliant it is , Sky Sports News does be on in my house 24/7 :lol:

wtf happend to youtube, the new layout is effing horrible on first glance

Its the same with everything though at first until we get used to it. I never liked the new layout for here or FB, but when you get used to it you forget.

Also, I wasnt feeling well last night and ended up being sick about 5ish. Had a power nap and couldnt go to College on the night, then went to bed about midnight last night and woke up 30mins ago. Cant beat a good sleep!!!

IAlso, I wasnt feeling well last night and ended up being sick about 5ish. Had a power nap and couldnt go to College on the night, then went to bed about midnight last night and woke up 30mins ago. Cant beat a good sleep!!!

I could do with something like that. Kung pao chicken last night at about 9:30pm, went to bed at 11:30pm but because I ate so late, I woke up in the middle of some bizarre dream at 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep. Not eating late again, ever. Today I feel like a bloated bag of **** and am knackered.

Strange dream - I'd somehow got a virus on my PS3 which was downloading crap from the PSN market place and had wracked up a £700 bill for me lol. Even more bizarre to say I've not switced the thing on since the problems with Skyrim.

Its the same with everything though at first until we get used to it. I never liked the new layout for here or FB, but when you get used to it you forget.
its more that they have removed some useful functions like the drop down menu you had with favorites, where you could pretty much change between anything on your list and still stay on your own chanal and directly click on something else on your list w/o going back a page and having to do the tiersome task of pressing show 10 more vids on favoirtes about 20 times

i can

bloody christmas shopping

Haha. Me & my girlfriend bought 90% of the kids presents in the Summer sales so we havent actually had much shopping to do.

All we have left to get them is some clothes.

The songs are a great part of Christmas. The only time of the year that they are played which means they aren't boring.

They are boring when you work in a place with the radio on all day and for 8 hours a day for 30 days they play the same Christmas songs 3 or 4 times a day.

Only ones I like are Kevin Bloody Wilson's Christmas song bit I love most of his stuff.(do not watch if swearing offends you)

I quite like Macy Grays Christmas song and the Darkness one is okay. The Pogues one is pretty good as well.

Indeed, guets at any party need someone to laugh at.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

It was humerous, but you took it a bit far NF!

--

Also agree with Tom, I hate Christmas songs... but I also hate Christmas. As weird as it sounds, I hate people giving me presents and stuff, always awkward for me.

Don't mind seeing the family together though, going round nans and everyone being there only happends once a year. This year will be even better with my sisters new baby (think he is 8 or 9 months actually), he is a right happy little chap at the moment!

Indeed, guets at any party need someone to laugh at.

I very much like this. I rate this a full *****. :thup:

come on then off topic brothers and sisters...

whats the best christmas song ever written...

please note... anyone saying that god awful bo selecta - proper crimbo one will be swiftly kicked in the knackers

That one from Wham (?) comes to mind.

Christmas songs are ****.

Shut up.