Steam Pre-load Active Now for FM12

Big props to Starclaws on this forum who works for Steam, early access to FM thanks to him. Cheers dude.

Think he's granting access to SI forum members only so drop him a message and ask.

http://community.sigames.com/member.php/14267-Starclaws

Got my FM unlocked on Steam from starclaws as I saw mentioned above.

Cheers Starclaws :thup:

agreed, good job Starclaws :thup:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You'd have to be a pillock to fall for it in the first place tbf.

Some people get hopes up easily. Still doesn't excuse what people are doing however. They're lucky that the moderators on here are moderately strict as in some places they'd wind up getting permabanned faster than they could blink for pulling stunts like that.

Some people get hopes up easily. Still doesn't excuse what people are doing however. They're lucky that the moderators on here are moderately strict as in some places they'd wind up getting permabanned faster than they could blink for pulling stunts like that.

Please note we're not that soft either, it's tempting to infract all those who went with the wind up too but I just managed to resist:)

The poster who informed us, gillsminnow, is one of the most senior posters on this forum; hard to believe he would deliberately pull a stunt like that. Those who HAVE benefited from this, if there are in fact any, will by definition, be off playing the game and not faffing about on this thread to justify themselves. I'm not convinced it is a stunt. Hmmm.

it's a bit like the police cracking down on snowman building while there's a murder occurring in an adjoining field.

Let me know when somebody gets murdered on here, in the meantime snowman building is out;) tbf he of all people should know better and his infraction wasn't just for that.

The poster who informed us, gillsminnow, is one of the most senior posters on this forum; hard to believe he would deliberately pull a stunt like that. Those who HAVE benefited from this, if there are in fact any, will by definition, be off playing the game and not faffing about on this thread to justify themselves. I'm not convinced it is a stunt. Hmmm.

It was a hoax, that's it.

Please note we're not that soft either, it's tempting to infract all those who went with the wind up too but I just managed to resist:)

Yeah, hence the moderately strict :). You keep a good leash on the forums really so i'm not really complaining, It was just my 2 cents really.

Archived