FM12 Arsenal Thread - Life after Cesc

llama3

August 2011

Premier League

Everton 2-2 Arsenal

Jelavic(2) - van Persie(2)

Can't complain about this, it was 50/50 through out the entire match. Everton scored late on to claim a draw.

Arsenal 4-1 Aston Villa

van Persie(3), Wilshere - Bent

First win in the league, and we dominated from the off, Bent scored on a counter attack from a corner.

Bolton 2-1 Arsenal

K. Davies - van Persie(2)

A very hard fought victory, with RvP scoring 2 goals in the last 10 minutes, the second coming in the 93rd minute. Very happy with this win!

Champions League

Best Placed Playoff Leg 1

Rubin Kazan 0-4 Arsenal

Lacazette(3), Djourou

Best Placed Playoff Leg 2

Arsenal 3-0 Rubin Kazan

Chu-Young, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Bocchetti OG

A couple of games that I thought were going to be tough turned out to be a stroll in the park for my reserves/youngsters. Group stages have been drawn and it looks like this:

champgroup1.png

Looks like a simple enough group, hoping to get a minimum of 4 wins and 2 draws.

Monthly Summary

Just like in real life, im a bit worried about what will happen if Captain Vantastic gets injured or goes through a bad spell, we are living off his goals so I am hoping we can keep it up. On a good note, Lacazette played brilliantly on his first start grabbing himself a hat-trick. Money well spent so far! The Ox has been playing great when played, grabbing a couple of assists and a goal, look forward to seeing him develop!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I make my own schedules.
I always make my own. For me, it's quite good to see a player become great with your own training regime :thup:

Fair enough. :) I'm not really that good at making schedules, but I guess I can give it a go!

September update:

Fixtures -

Aston Villa Away - 2-1 defeat, both goals conceded classic poaches and Djourou being poor. Walcott 33

Leverkusen Home - 2-0 win, Wilshere 13, Park 76. Won this match despite Kos getting sent off In the first half.

Fulham Home - 5-1 win, Wilshere 7 11, Walcott 26, AOC 66, Henry 83. Went behind after 4 miutes, great recovery

Spurs Away In League Cup - 3-1 win, Gervinho 37 73, AOC 47. Went behind to a excellent van der vaart goal, recovered once again.

Sunderlad away - 3-2 win. RVP hattrick 20 37 43*pen, Chamakh wanting revenge by baggin himself 2 goals.

Marseille away - 5-0 loss This game confirmed what I was already using the season for, deciding whether to keep Mertesacker and Djourou. As you can see from the result, they will have little to do in future games.

League table - Man City only team unbeaten and top by 1 point ahead of Man Utd and Me, Uniteds defeat coming from Chelsea, mine from Villa. Next match Is at home to City, should be a cracker. In form Tevez vs In form Van Persie.

Top scorers In league - Rooney 15 - Van Persie 7 - Bent 7 - Tevez 6 - Davies 5 - Defoe 4

Wilshere has the highest assists so far, Song highest pass completion with 1% and we currently have the joint best home form in the league

My match with Man City was an epic, ended 4-4 with City finishing with 10 men after de jong hacked down AOC as he was clean through on goal :mad: Fell behind 3 times, took the lead on the 4th and there was little over 10 minutes between a team conceding and the other equalising. They were down to 10 men on the 1st minute however and I was unable to take advantage

Another big win for Man Utd 7-0. Starting to think they have been giving some sort of boost, never that clinical In my previous save.

Another big win for Man Utd 7-0. Starting to think they have been giving some sort of boost, never that clinical In my previous save.

United aren't very prolific on my save so far, They've only won 1 in the league, whilst losing 1. :p

The tools to make a good schedule are all there in the game itself. If you go to a player's training screen and click on the training category drop-down box, you can see what attributes comes under each category. You can then use that as a reference point for when you build your schedule.

Personally, I have schedules for every role I have in my tactics (Goalkeepers, Centre Backs, Full Backs, Defenisve Mid, Attacking Mid, etc.) and focus the training on the technical and mental categories, as generally older players don't develop as much physically than younger players. I also have schedules for 17-19 year olds, which have an emphasis on technical and physical work and less on mental, since that age range is where a player will grow the most.

2011/2012 - October Update

Results

3rd October 2011 - Premier League

Norwich 0 - 1 Arsenal (Robin van Persie 65')

The first disappointing performance of the season. We played within ourselves and if Norwich has any semblance of form this probably wouldn't have been a win.

15th October 2011 - Premier League

Arsenal 3 - 0 Aston Villa (Robin van Persie 24', 46', Gervinho 68')

Much better than the last game. Van Persie should have scored a hat-trick, but he blasted the penalty high into the stands. He made up for it later by setting up Gervinho, though.

18th October 2011 - Champions League Group Stage Round 3

Arsenal 3 - 0 FC Kobenhavn (Robin van Perise pen 38', Sagna 69', Chamberlain 80')

This game should have ended 7-0 to us. And that's a minimum scoreline. The Kobenhavn keeper was in inspired form and somehow managed to keep us out time after time. It took a penalty to finally beat the guy. Sagna then took advantage of the fact the keeper had come way out of goal and scored from the half-way line. The third literally had to be walked in.

25th October 2011 - Carling Cup Round 4

Southampton 3 - 4 Arsenal (Bostwick 5', Lee 80', 90'; Davis OG 20', Chu-Young 49', Ramsey 66', Gervinho 79')

The scoreline doesn't reflect how the game went at all. We were the better side from start to finish and scored some great goals: Chu-Young with a curler, Ramsey with a volley and Gervinho with cheeky lob all from outside the penalty area. Southampton though pulled some goals out of nowhere to make the ending much more nervy than I wanted it to be.

29th October 2011 - Premier League

Arsenal 7 - 3 Tottenham (Vermaelen 17', van Persie 20', 46', Nene 39', Mertesacker 70', Ramsey 80', Gervinho 90+1'; Modric 25', Dawson 29', Adebayor 44')

An absolutely mental game.

It was all too easy for us to start off with. We cut Spurs open almost every time we went forward and grabbed two deserved goals. Then, with their first two shots on target, Spurs managed to level the game 2-2. Well, no problem. We'll just score again. Nene forced in a header and it looked like normal service was resumed... until they equalised, with their third shot on target.

Yeah, Spurs managed to score three goals with just three shots.

Thankfully, we ran riot in the second half to get a great win. Still, I wish my team could be that clinical sometimes...

Form Guide

Premier League - WWWWWW/WWW (9)

Champions League - WW/WW/W (5)

Carling Cup - W/W (2)

Comments

So 16 wins from 16. Not a bad start, I guess. :p

Top Goalscorers

Robin van Persie - 8

Nene - 6

Gervinho - 5

Theo Walcott - 5

Laurent Koscielny - 4

Assists

Nene - 9

Robin van Persie - 6

Theo Walcott - 4

Jack Wilshere - 3

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - 3

Mikel Arteta - 3

I saw Nene just before the window ended, was thinking about purchasing but I already had Hazard. seems in good form for you however :thup:

Van Persie, Wilshere and Chamberlain are immense, I love this January update!

October Update:

Man City at Home - 4-4 draw - Wilshere 7, RVP 19 54, Gervinho 49. Conceded on the 3rd, 14th, 47th and 5th minute. Epic game. De Jong sent off 1st minute

Wigan away - 3-0 win - Henry 13 40, Kos 30. Nice simple win

Viktoria Plzen at home - 5-0 win - Wilshere 24, RVP 28 83, Cisovsky OG 36, Gervinho 46 - regrouped after our last thrashing to deal one out.

Liverpool at Home - 4-1 win - Hazard 7, RVP 53 74, AOC 56. Excellent win, they equalised right after half time but the introduction of the Ox sealed things

Macclesfield at home in Carlin Cup - 5-0 win - Park 25 30 41, Vermaelen 62, Djourou 86 - rewarded with an easy tie after beating spurs.

Swansea away - 1-0 win - Taylor own goal - poor game, lucky to grab all 3 points.

Carlin Cup - Beat Macclesfield 5-0 and got drawn against Man City in the quarter final, being made to work for this trophy!

Player stats

Robin Van Persie - 10 apps 1 as sub, 15 goals, 4 assists, 4 MOTM, Av Rating 8.12

Jack Wilshere - 11 apps 2 as sub, 6 goals, 11 assists, 2 MOTM, Av Rating 7.78

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain - 10 apps, 4 goals, 7 assists, 1 MOTM, Av Rating 7.4

Thierry Henry! - 5 apps, 5 goals, 2 assists, 1 MOTM, Av Rating 7.27

Eden Hazard - 4 apps, 2 goals, 4 assists, 2 MOTM, Av Rating 7.66 [got injured in September, fine now]

Here are my opening Barclays Premier League fixtures for the 2011-'12 season;

arsenalaugustfixtures.png

Which ever way you look at it, it's a tough start to the campaign. With the North London Derby opening the League season, the result may well give a good gauge on how this season will go. A trip to Anfield won't be easy too.

Has anyone else ntoiced how rubbish Chelsea are this patch? I've played them twice so far, first game finished 5-1, second 4-0.. Hahaha got to love it! :D

They weren't much of a challenge on the last patch, either. When I faced them this time, they were playing 4-2-3-1 with Lampard and Merieles as central midfields, Mata in the hole, flanked either side by Malousa and... Ramires. Drogba lead the line. It's not exactly blessed with creativity and flair, or defensive solidity.

September 2011

Premier League

Arsenal 5-1 Chelsea

Song, Gervinho, van Persie(3) - Kalou

Absolutely hammered them.. Kalou got lucky and scored a cross that went wrong.

Newcastle 1-2 Arsenal

Guthrie - Gervinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Another game where we outclassed our opponents. Guthrie scored in the 88th minute to set up a nervy(Is that a word?) ending.

Arsenal 5-1 Man City

Arteta(2), Walcott(3) - Fabianski OG :rollseyes:

Wow.. Just wow.. They hardly got a look-in, we were clinical and dominant, best performance of the season so far.

Champions League

Group Stage- Game 1

Viktoria Plzen 0-6 Arsenal

Oxlade-Chamberlain(2), Lacazette(4)

Group Stage - Game 2

Arsenal 1-0 Leverkusen

Lacazette

2 nice wins to start off the group stage, Lacazette really playing out of his skin. I highly reccomend him!

League Cup

Third Round

Arsenal 4-0 Chelsea

Lacazette, Djourou(2), Walcott

A very nice victory with a mixture of first teamers and second string players. Chelsea playing horribly under Di Matteo, who has the cheek to say I'm not good enough to manage Arsenal!

Monthly Summary

A very good month! 3 great wins against Chelsea and Man City, whilst 2 battling perfomances against Newcastle and Leverkusen show the team character. Couldn't have asked for me!

Robin van Persie out for a month with an injury, whilst Lacazette is out for 2 weeks, so I'm hoping Walcott can step into the striker role and excel whilst they are out. Muniain has 7 months of recovery left, not hopeful he'll play again this season.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain played fantastic in September, starting to look as if he'll take Walcotts place in the starting line up! Szczesny not playing very well, but I will keep my confidence in him, but Fabianski looks like he's playing well in the cup games. Rosicky also surprising me, grabbing himself 9 assists from 5(3) games, glad I didn't sell him at the start of the season!

Malikoi - Looks like you're enjoying a good start to the domestic campaign, especially in the league. Beating Chelsea twice, however good ro bad they are, is no mean feat and that win against Mancini City is just... :cool:

As for me and my save, which I had to restart last night, I'm about half-way through pre-season. As for transfers, I've managed to acquire the service's of Barçelona 'B' starlet, Cristían Tello. More on that in one of my monthly updates.

3 months worth of games played, and I can't be bothered writing them all out xD So I'll just post a few screen shots.

Unfortunately my crucial match against Man City was without my 2 strikers Van Persie and Park, VP injured and Park on Int duty, with the addition of Podolski and Sanogo next season I won't have that issue again.

1647D363C01AF11A3793A3FC27B99FD2A8DA6FC4

2FBC5C7FE8D4AF376EF86C1472E92088BB00DD0F

1647D363C01AF11A3793A3FC27B99FD2A8DA6FC4

396A6497F53F1124CE191EE2915EDAF497A92AE9

Hello and good morning all.

Now, im looking into starting a save with Arsenal, hoping that it may well be a long term save. Jus thought i'd pop on to this thread to get some information.

So, i'll start off, what formation do most of you users use with Arsenal? A 4-3-3? or 4-5-1?

Secondly, what players do most of you get rid of when starting with Arsenal?

Thirdly, what players do you look to bring in? And in what positions?

Sounds stupid, but i'm not really looking to win the league in say the first season, want to build a decent side up.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

ITFC 1

Now, im looking into starting a save with Arsenal, hoping that it may well be a long term save. Jus thought i'd pop on to this thread to get some information.

So, i'll start off, what formation do most of you users use with Arsenal? A 4-3-3? or 4-5-1?

Sounds stupid, but i'm not really looking to win the league in say the first season, want to build a decent side up.

Thanks

ITFC 1

HI there and welcome to the thread. I think it is safe to say most people play some form of 433/451 with RvP up front by himself. In terms of plaayers, it would be difficult to give an overview. For example, I moved Chamakh out but others strangely found him a bit of a goal machine.

Please don't take this negatively but there are pages of posts with people explaining their transfer window workings and tactics, just have a read back over a few pages and you will see what most people have done. It's also a great way of getting some ideas for yourself, should you want them.

Have a look around and post your thoughts on what you might do, then others will be better placed to help you.

Good luck!

Hello all,

Just thought I would share a couple of screenshots with you all.

Most recent league game at home to Everton. Thumping second half turnaround!!

arsenalevertoncropped.jpg

And, I am sure I am not the first person to do this, but the latest addition to the club's coaching staff:

thierrycropped.jpg

His coaching stats are actually pretty poor but it was purely sentimental. He joins Dennis Bergkamp who I signed in the summer.

Just passed halfway in my fourth season, looking for 4 league titles in a row. Looking decent (annoyingly our three worst performances have come in the big 3 away games, losing at City, United and Chelsea).

croppedtablejan15.jpg

Thanks for the reply.

I've had a little look about and think i've decided what im going to do.

Just cant decide about the formation? either 4-5-1, with 2 attacking wingers and a defensive midfielder.

Or go 3 in midfield and 3 up front?

I started a game with Arsenal this morning on the new patch hoping for a good return to fun in FM12. I have signed quite a few players mostly youth but here is the full list:

Hazard: 32.5m

Niang: 7.5m(Might be too much, though I needed him for future)

Powell: 575k

Rugani: 1.5m

Luke Shaw: 1m

Cissokho: 12m

Jagielka: 13.5m

Areola: 1.5m

Nangis: 2m, I would say these signings are decent and are good enough for this season. I am going to be looking for another RB back up soon, might go with Corchia. And I will be needing more depth in CM next season, we will see how my kids go on! :D

Glad I never got a left winger, Chamberlain has been phenominal in my game, love rotating between him, theo and gervinho

Same with me! Right wing though ;)

Started a save the other day and Walcott got injured, played the Ox to cover for him, and now Walcott is struggling to break back into the side!

My biggest hate is that RvP is injured nearly every other game! Sick of it as he's class when he plays. Fortunately Chu-Young has surprised me and has filled in brilliantly!

jszVxf.png

He seem's to be injured a lot too though... so off to find another striker as I don't really rate Chamakh!

Park has also been great, I've only used him in cup games or In February because RVP is injured and I have no other strikers :D

about to clash with 4th placed Liverpool, whilst I am sitting up top in 1st :)

transfers - Sold Santos to Dortmund for 7.5 million, and sent Mert on loan to Inter

Just started my Arsenal save, looking very forward to this.

Now, i've decided im going to try and sell on;

Chamakh

Rosicky

Almunia

Squillaci - when fit.

Benayoun - terminate loan.

Im hoping to bring in;

Cavani from Napoli.

Martinez from Atheltic Bilbao.

And another centre back.

Im hoping to play 4-3-3, with 3 striker, hoping to be Van Persie, Cavani and Walcott/Gervinho.

And a midfield 3 of, Song, Ramsey and Martinez.

Any ideas on how I could improve? Formation or signings?

You might need cover for right back unless you feel Jenkinson is good enough, other then that I think you will be well covered

anybody else have odd decisions made by whoever you ask to pick the starting 11? Constantly get Pat Rice popping Andre Santos in AMC, very annoying. I rearrange the team anyways, It's just a constant pain

October 2011

The Netherlands still trying to get on the nerves of an Arsenal manager!!!! They take an INJURED RvP on international duty.. On the same day he is declared fit to play, he plays and, surprise surprise, gets injured. Another 3 weeks out! :mad:

Premier League

Wolves 1-3 Arsenal

Milijas - Gervinoh, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain

A hard fought victory, we had to come from behind but really turned it on in the second half.

Arsenal 2-0 Stoke

Walcott, Arteta

A resilient Stoke team withstood my teams on slaught for 80 minutes but they started to get tired and the last 10 minutes we demolished them.

Norwich 0-1 Arsenal

Koscielny

Wow.. We played terribly, needing a 89th minute forward corner to win the game, very happy with the win but annoyed with the performance.

Arsenal 3-0 Tottenham

Lacazette, Wilshere, Vermaelen

Woohoo! Turned it around from the Norwich game and demolished them! They played on the counter, but hardly got a chance to do that! A great performance.

Champions League

Group Stage - Game 3

Arsenal 3-0 Dynamo Kyiv

Lacazette(2), Walcott

Another great showing from Lacazette in the Champions League, leading the scoring charts with 10 goals from 5 games.

League Cup

Fourth Round

Sunderland 0-3 Arsenal

Lacazette, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain

We have to play Liverpool in the Quarter Finals, we are the last 2 "big teams" in the competition, so it looks like whoever wins this wins the Cup!

Monthly Summary

So the great start to the season continues with another 100% month. I reallt didn't feel this Arsenal team could dominate like this, but it seem's I was wrong! :D

Won the League Cup but at a cost, Park and Walcott injured, the latter right before going to Penalties. Fined the majority of the squad after getting thrashed 6-0 against Liverpool, Carroll getting 2 goals, bug! Sczcesny upset getting fined and he pulls off 2 penalty saves as a result, my plan worked :cool:

November 2011

Premier League

Liverpool 0-1 Arsenal

Oxlade-Chamblerain

Alex came to the rescue as my team were beaten all ends up until his introduction, defence played very well.

Arsenal 6-0 West Brom

Lacazette(4), Vermaelen, Oxlade-Chamberlain

4-0 up at half time, I set the formation to a little less attacking in the second half to keep engergy levels at a reasonable amount. Played very well in both halfs.

Wigan 1-1 Arsenal

Fabianski OG - Lacazette

An unforunate own goal from Fabianski, balls coming back off the post to hit him in the back. He had kept 9 clean sheets in a row until this point. Lacazette equalized in the 85th minute, team played terrible and got a telling off. :)

Champions League

Group Stage - Game Four

Dynamo Kyiv 0-3 Arsenal

Walcott, Wilshere, Chu-Young

Group Stage - Game Five

Arsenal 4-0 Viktoria Plzen

Oxlade-Chamberlain, van Persie, Chu-Young, Kucera OG

Qualified after the fourth game along with Leverkusen.

League Cup

Quarter Final

Liverpool 2-5 Arsenal

Wilshere, Gervinho, Lacazette, Walcott, Carragher OG

A nice victory over Liverpool, dominated them unlike in the league which was nice. 2-0 up at half time, but they pulled it back to 2-2 within 10 minutes of the restart. Put on Gervinho and Lacazette and they put Liverpool to the sword.

Monthly Summary

Bit of an up & down month in terms of performances, but happy with the month overall!

Nice win in the Quarter Final there malikoi. Lacazette seems to be a pretty good signing for you! I wasn't sure of him at first due to the hefty price tag for him in my opinion. Just played the first game of the season at home to Newcastle, won 2-0, had something like 65% possession, 91% pass accuracy and 6 Clear Cut Chances, so I was pretty dissapointed at it been 2-0 as it could be more! Coquelin has had an excellent pre season. Only brought in Seydou Keita on loan as cover, hoping to get a deal for Paco Alcacer as well before the window ends.

Thanks

ITFC 1

read my opening post - i have squad analysis including positions and players - further up this page (or previous page) i have written my complete tactical instructions that you can use to start with

Season Update - August & September 2011

PRM - Newcastle 0-2 Arsenal - van Persie, Taylor og

An end to end start, but eventually we settled into control, and van Persie opened the scoring with a magnificent powerful strike from the edge of the area in the 2nd half. Eventually Newcastle stepped it up and credit to Wojciech Szczesny for simply the best save I have ever seen on FM as Newcastle counter-attacked 5 on 2, and Alex Song's terrific recovery tackle. Van Persie forced Taylor's og late on after a counter-attack of his own.

UCL/PO - Panathinaikos 1-2 Arsenal - Chamakh (2)

Started badly in Greece, conceding a very early goal, but Chamakh was in magnificent form and finished off 2 moves to give us the advantage.

PRM - Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool - Vermaelen, van Persie

Dominated the game, and were in command very early. Pepe Reina was in outstanding form, making several truly class saves from Ramsey and Walcott, before a Vermaelen header before half time squeezed in the near post. Van Persie latched onto a delicately slipped through ball from Arteta midway through the 2nd half and smashed it in. Great performance.

UCL/PO - Arsenal 3-1 Panathinaikos - Mertesacker, van Persie, Rosicky

A game we were always in control of, and an early header from the German defender proved significant. Great performance.

PRM - Manchester United 1-2 Arsenal - Gervinho, Walcott

A quick counter-attack in the 2nd minute from Walcott saw a cross headed in from close range by Gervinho. We dominated the early exchanges, but then Man Utd quickly got on top, and we struggled to get a foothold in the game. Surprisingly we made it 2-0 right before the break thanks to Ramsey's throughball feeding in Walcott to score after previously being denied by De Gea. Berbatov scored a header early in the 2nd half, but I was on top tactically, making several key adjustments and changes at the right team and we held on until full time. Great result.

PRM Arsenal 3-2 Swansea - Sagna, Mertesacker, van Persie

An amazing game. Went down 1-0 early on, before Sagna equalised in the 9th minute with a powerful effort from the edge of the box, rifled into the roof of the net. We conceded again, and Mertesacker equalised with a powerful header to make it 2-2. Cue a series of changes and struggling to break down Swansea, until a 93rd minute penalty for a foul on Gibbs just inside the area, dispatched by van Persie - 3 points.

UCL - Arsenal 1-2 Valencia - Oxlade-Chamberlain

A seriously annoying result. Were the better team, went 1-0 down very early and Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a magnificent goal to draw us level, but a second half ****-up from Szczesny who steamed out of his area, and headed the interception straight to Ze Roberto who put the ball into the unguarded net from 30 yards. Disappointing.

PRM - Blackburn 2-2 Arsenal - Koscielny, van Persie

Twice threw the lead away in an irritating game where we never hit our stride. Bad result really.

CC3 - Arsenal 5-1 Chelsea - Oxlade-Chamberlain, Djourou, Arteta, van Persie, Ramsey

Destroyed Chelsea in the league cup 3rd round. Great start when Oxlade-Chamberlain broke the offside trap and rifled a ball in off the inside of the post from a tight angle. Conceded just after half time despite dominance, but Djourou's header put me in control. An Arteta penalty made it 3-1, and sub van Persie curled in a magnificent shot from the edge of the area to make it 4-1 before Ramsey completed a rout. Into round 4.

PRM Arsenal 3-0 Bolton - Knight og, van Persie, Benayoun

A regulation win. Dominated early possession but failed to find a final ball. All changed after the break and we found gaps in a tiring team easily. A good win.

UCL Olympiakos 0-4 Arsenal - Chamakh (2), Gervinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Scored 2 identical early goals, Ramsey feeding Chamakh clean through to score. Controlled the game and Gervinho slipped in a 3rd midway through 2nd half, before Oxlade-Chamberlain finished the match with a shot inside the near post.

Champions League Group B

H Valencia (1-2)

A Olympiakos (4-0)

H Udinese

A Udinese

A Valencia

H Olympiakos

Carling Cup

H Chelsea (5-1)

H Aston Villa (round 4)

I started working on my signings straight away

Players in:

Eden Hazard £35M

Ganso £21M

Aly Cissokho £13.75M

Sime Vrsaljko £4M

Players out:

Almunia to Espanyol - £2.5M

Yennaris to Torquay - Loan

Diaby to Leverkusen - Ln Fee £1.3M

Park Chu-Young to FC Bayern - Ln Fee £725K

Coquelin to Celtic - Loan

Jenkinson to Salamanca - Loan

Afobe to Southend - Loan

Rosicky to AS Saint-Etienne - Free

Fabianski to Real Madrid - £2M

I was over my wage budget so i needed to offload Rosicky to help lower the wages. I really didnt want to do it but knowone was making any cash offers for him

@StopIt

II. How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

@StopIt

II. How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Thanks mate

Archived