FM12 Arsenal Thread - Life after Cesc

llama3

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two points.. and one's that always seem to have to be made on a daily basis for some people....

1. SI don't do the research... we do, i.e a fan of the team who watch week in week out.

2. Falcao had only just arrived from porto when he was researched, and while he was a huge success in portugal, he wasn't exactly seen as the world beater he is right now.

• 1 month later...

i've missed a season or two but am back

2017/18 Season Preview

Transfers in:

Augusto Terzagi-Unversidad Catolica/5m

Andre Senghor- FC Groningen/free

Stipe Pletikosa- Brighton/free

Transfers Out:

Oliver Giroud - Everton/3m

Augusto Terzagi-Ipswitch/loan

Francis Coquelin-Lille/5m

News:

i will be playing with the 4-2-2-2(wide) formation, despite being 35 Villa is still first choice he scored 46 goals/ 56 apps last season Fierro who scored 55/62 apps also retains his spot, I'm giving Vendakis a chance at rb, I have also taken the the bigg and controversial decision to drop Cesc Fabregas as he didn't impree during pre season and the opening competative games of the season AAron Ramsey will now take Cesc's Role and I have recalled Rodwell into the teamhe'll be playing as a bwm

Blimey -

2nd season ECL final, just beat Barca 6-1. Walcott 2 (playing as a lone poacher due to giroud being injured), Cazorla 3 from the hole, and Gervinho off the bench. Cesc got their goal. Absolutely bizarre. Though playing a deeper backline helped. Still....

Team for this game: Chesney, Djourou at RB, Gibbs, Tv5, Kos, Arteta, Wilshere, Ox, Podolski, Cazorla, Walcott.

• 2 weeks later...

About to start one final game for FM12 and thought I'd do it with my beloved Arsenal, with a transfer update, so no Judas, Santi Giroud and Pod all in etc.

Anyone recommend who I should buy/sell just to give me a bit of a head start?

Archived