Group G - Brazil vs North Korea - 15:30 (Brasília), 19:30 (London)

PMLF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank christ Kaka is coming off, might stop Red Clive sounding like a bloody seagull anytime he says his name

and he stops it after the player comes off, typical :D kept saying "caw-caw" until he's subbed

Tbf Brazil have done enough to get their 3 points but credit goes to North Korea who have shown that they are not the awful team a lot of people expected. I don't think Brazil should be completely satisfied with their performance as it hasn't been great at all. Can't see North Korea getting results against Ivory Coast and Portugal but they will give them both a good game.

Tbf Brazil have done enough to get their 3 points but credit goes to North Korea who have shown that they are not the awful team a lot of people expected. I don't think Brazil should be completely satisfied with their performance as it hasn't been great at all. Can't see North Korea getting results against Ivory Coast and Portugal but they will give them both a good game.

Brazil's performance has been great for a debut game IMO, no need to win by 10-0, they got the 3 points and are already ahead of CIV and POR. :thup:

Brazil's performance has been great for a debut game IMO, no need to win by 10-0, they got the 3 points and are already ahead of CIV and POR. :thup:

I would say good not great. They have passed the ball about well and have look good on the attack but they haven't been great for me. Good start nonetheless.

JB should have started.

kaká has to start really and needs the game time for his fitness. I would usually interchange elano with baptista/dani alves.

i'm sometimes harsh on elano, but he usually does quite well (he's good but I think there are a number of players better than him, but who haven't been tried or weren't as good when they were tried briefly).

I would say good not great. They have passed the ball about well and have look good on the attack but they haven't been great for me. Good start nonetheless.

It's great because they are winning, sure there are many things that can be improved, but Brazil always had problem with teams that play all out defense, so if anything, this 2-0 is progress compared to other similar games in the recent past.

Ramires coming.

kaká has to start really and needs the game time for his fitness. I would usually interchange elano with baptista/dani alves.

i'm sometimes harsh on elano, but he usually does quite well (he's good but I think there are a number of players better than him, but who haven't been tried or weren't as good when they were tried briefly).

To get fit is the only reason for Kaká to start as he really is not ready for games yet.

Yes, it is. :D

It's great because they are winning, sure there are many things that can be improved, but Brazil always had problem with teams that play all out defense, so if anything, this 2-0 is progress compared to other similar games in the recent past.

Ramires coming.

I suppose if you put it like that then yeah :D

North Korea have defended well tbf to them and I can't help but think any team who doesn't come at Brazil and put pressure on them will just get destroyed.

My Brazillian friend adamant that Brazil are slaughtering NK and that it isn't a tight game at all. Been pretty tight, NK have restriced Brazil well but have tired in the second half and Brazil have managed to quiet Jong Tae-Se.

Archived