take a look

ok, I can understand if teams can playevery other 2 days for 3 matches cause this is part and parcel of the game, especially for the top four. but to have a game on the 31st of december, new years eve. and then another game on 1st, newyears s day, isn't that a flaw in the game?

i think the players would complain about that as well. or there maybe some backlash from a manager as myself

Erm you played on the 30th?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 days hath September, April, June and November......you know where I'm going with ths Romeolo!!! ;):D

Edit: Nice one Scott - great minds! :eek:

Oh yes indeed.

Images of the OP.....................

"HAPPY NEW Y.......!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????...............what?

The OP should be banned for creating such a pointless thread, seriously.

I was waiting for the role eyes - come on lighten up - it was a mistake and for me was a good thread at the time and is pretty funny when looking back! ;)

ok, I can understand if teams can playevery other 2 days for 3 matches cause this is part and parcel of the game, especially for the top four. but to have a game on the 31st of december, new years eve. and then another game on 1st, newyears s day, isn't that a flaw in the game?

i think the players would complain about that as well. or there maybe some backlash from a manager as myself

Hardly a flaw, games are often two days apart regardless of the time of year...

Thanks for wasting my time reading this -.-

Hardly a flaw, games are often two days apart regardless of the time of year...

Thanks for wasting my time reading this -.-

Perhaps if you'd wasted just a little bit more time reading the thread you'd have realised what he was getting at, even if it was a mistake.

Archived