Bought the Arsenal edition of Football Manager :)

What the hell is the difference?

*EDIT*

Just found it.

Wow, you get a new skin and pictures of the arsenal players for only an extra £10.

*For the stupid people on this forum I should point out that the above sentence was sarcastic*

Really?

---

What the hell is the difference?

*EDIT*

Just found it.

Wow, you get a new skin and pictures of the arsenal players for only an extra £10.

*For the stupid people on this forum I should point out that the above sentence was sarcastic*

thats really not worth it but plenty will buy it

By the way if anyone here is in advertising or marketing... kill yourself.

No, no, no it's just a little thought. I'm just trying to plant seeds. Maybe one day, they'll take root - I don't know. You try, you do what you can. Kill yourself.

Seriously though, if you are, do.

Aaah, no really, there's no rationalisation for what you do and you are Satan's little helpers. Okay - kill yourself - seriously. You are the ruiner of all things good, seriously. No this is not a joke, you're going, "there's going to be a joke coming," there's no ****ing joke coming. You are Satan's spawn filling the world with bile and garbage. You are ****ed and you are ****ing us. Kill yourself. It's the only way to save your ****ing soul, kill yourself.

Bill Hicks....genius. :D

Some people will buy any old tat and get mugged by the Marketing people.

What a waste of money,surely Arsenal fans don't just manage Arsenal do they

Boring

No, It's exactly the same game as the one you get in normal shops. It just has an Arsenal cover on the box, an Arsenal facepack and badges, and an Arsenal skin. All that for just £10 extra............... or £17 for the normal bog standard game + 5 minutes downloading and applying the graphics.

Mugged :eek:

Yeah, but I got mine on release for the same price as HMV were selling the normal edition (£30) and sure you don't get much extra but it's what's known as showing support for your club

Its called buying a gimmick.

Really don't see the point in buying the Arsenal addition of the game when you could have all those 'extras' for no extra cost. Unless of course you bought the game at the same price, even then you could have a Man Yoo edition, a Lyon, Liverpool, Olympiacos edition etc etc.. switch between them as the mood takes you. All you need is a good skin man and you're home free.

i'm going to go one step further and say i will no longer be buying a new copy of football manager

for me, its unplayable until the 3rd patch comes out so i'll just wait a few months and pick it up 2nd hand on the cheap

looks to be going for about £16 on ebay - bargain

love a bit of bill hicks on the forum

So you'd rather have a plain mug, then a mug with your clubs crest on for the same price?

Yeah but you didn't pay the same price :rolleyes:

You payed more for the crest on your copy of the game, when you could have had the 'plain' edition for less, which is what everyone is pointing out :eek:

Yeah but you didn't pay the same price :rolleyes:

You payed more for the crest on your copy of the game, when you could have had the 'plain' edition for less, which is what everyone is pointing out :eek:

I had 3 options... By it in a shop (HMV is the easiest for me to get to) for £30

Buy it from Steam for £30

Or by it from Arsenal for £30 and have it delivered on release day...

Net loss = £0

At the end of the day it's my money anyway, and I chose to buy the Arsenal edition because I'm an Arsenal fan.

Archived