The FM 'Give Youth A Chance' Challenge

Marky Mark - very inspirational - congratualtions on all achievements and I look forward to further updates.

I have a game running managing Leiston (tier 9, if this excludes me from the challenge so be it, I'm enjoying it!).

I will post an update later.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've started this, but it's slightly modified. Instead I am starting with a tier 35 team in my World Domination database that I just released.. the top 1360 clubs in the world all structured into a pyramid, and I'm starting at the very bottom.

Even if I win promotion every year it will still take me at least 36 years to do this challenge. Slightly scary. :D

Playing with FC Pasching, originally an Austrian team. Sitting 2nd after four games, despite being predicted 17th. Should be interesting.

FM09 - Merthyr 2038/39 Season Update - Championship - Marky Mark!

2009/10 - BSS, 2nd - Promotion through playoffs!

2010/11 - BSP, 18th - Setanta Shield Qtr Final

2011/12 - BSP, 6th - Setanta Shield Qtr Final

2012/13 - BSP, 18th

2013/14 - BSP, 14th - FA Trophy winners!

2014/15 - BSP, 2nd - FA Trophy Semi-Final, FA Cup 3rd Round, Promotion through playoffs!

2015/16 - League Two, 20th

2016/17 - League Two, 13th, JPT S Quarter Final

2017/18 - League Two, 9th

2018/19 - League Two, 1st, FA Cup 3rd Round, League Two Champions!

2019/20 - League One, 16th, FA Cup 3rd Round, Carling Cup 3rd Round, JPT S Semi Final

2020/21 - League One, 21st, FA Cup 4th Round, Relegation

2021/22 - League Two, 3rd, FA Cup 3rd Round, JPT Winners!, Automatic Promotion!

2022/23 - League One, 3rd, FA Cup 3rd Round, Lost in playoff final :(

2023/24 - League One, 2nd, FA Cup 4th Round, Automatic Promotion!

2024/25 - Championship, 22nd, FA Cup 3rd Round, Relegation

2025/26 - League One, 4th, Carling Cup 4th Round, Promotion through Playoffs!

2026/27 - Championship, 21st

2027/28 – Championship, 20th, FA Cup Sixth Round

2028/29 - Championship, 19th, Carling Cup 3rd Round

2029/30 - Championship, 13th, FA Cup Fourth Round

2030/31 - Championship, 16th

2031/32 - Championship, 5th, Lost in Playoff semi-final :(

2032/33 - Championship, 6th, Carling Cup 4th Round, Lost in Playoff semi-final :(

2033/34 - Championship, 15th

2034/35 - Championship, 11th

2035/36 - Championship, 7th, FA Cup Sixth Round, Carling Cup Third Round

2036/37 - Championship, 2nd, FA Cup Fourth Round, Carling Cup Fourth Round, Automatic Promotion!

2037/38 - Premiership, 18th, Caring Cup Fourth Round, Relegation

2038/39 - Championship, 2nd, Automatic Promotion!

After a disapointing debut season in the EPL last season, which saw the side relegated, I was determened for Merthyr to bounce straight back up, however the first half of the season didn't quite go to plan - whilst the side were generally playing well, we were dropping too many points weaker opposition, and whilst were were hovering around the the playoff zone, we couldn't cement our place there, and certainly were not in the automatic promotion zone we were aiming for.

The second half of the season was slightly more consistant, and whilst were were still dropping points we shouln't be, so were all the other teams, which resulted in a very tight top 6. In fact, with one game to go, there were only 2 points between 1st and 6th - with Merthyr sitting 3rd, 2 points off the top, and only GD denying me a 2nd place and automatic promotion. Once again, it came down to the last game of the season, Merthyr did well, winning 4-0, and thankfully one of the top 2 slipped up, meaning Merthyr jumped into 2nd place, the first time all season they had been in the top 2! And, as was the case 2 seasons ago, only GD dennied me the Championship title (although 17 less points than last season).

2039 League Table and Graph

26 year old midfielder / defender Terry Eaton won the Fans Player of the Year award for the 2nd time in his career, with a solid 43 appearances at 7.11, as well as 6 international apperances.

My young player of the season award was a tough one... none of the U18s were close to breaking into the senior side, but one of them did manage to win a Welsh U21 cap at only 18 years of age, and that was right back Simon Falco - hopefully he continues to improve (although that is one of the strongest areas of the side).

2039 Seasonal Best XI and Overall Best XI

Finances wise, it wasn't a great season, losing $17M, however the bank balance is still a healthy $35M, and with another season in the Premiership coming up, I'm not the slightest bit worried.

2039 Finances

Also, surpisingly, despite the stadium not being expanded whilst in the Premiership last season, it was expanded from 10,000 to 15,000 this season, and the board has already agreed to another expansion!

New Club Records

Highest Attendance: 14,975 v Arsenal FA Cup 3rd Rnd 12.1.2039

Highest Gate Receipts: $1,100,000 v Arsenal FA Cup 3rd Rnd 12.1.2039

Most Games Without Losing: 19 - 15.1.2039 to 1.5.2039

Most Games Without Conceding: 13 - 15.1.2039 to 19.3.2039

So, whilst the jump back to the Premiership wasn't as easy as I would have liked, I've still done it at first attempt, now lest see if I can last more than a season in the Premiership this time!

I've started this, but it's slightly modified. Instead I am starting with a tier 35 team in my World Domination database that I just released.. the top 1360 clubs in the world all structured into a pyramid, and I'm starting at the very bottom.

Even if I win promotion every year it will still take me at least 36 years to do this challenge. Slightly scary. :D

Playing with FC Pasching, originally an Austrian team. Sitting 2nd after four games, despite being predicted 17th. Should be interesting.

Do any players have stats above 1?! Good luck though

Has anyone had any issue getting a PT contract?

Every time I request a contract the board agree i need a contract, then... nothing, no contract, no nothing. Tried a few times now and nothing. Played up till 2017 and up to the Isthmian (sp?), Premier so reckon i've earned one.

And how much cash do you need in the bank to get facilites upgraded? Got £220k sat there but the board reckon there isn't enough funds. Useless fcukwits.

Do any players have stats above 1?! Good luck though

Of course. You would be amazed at the depth in the game, it isn't like Tier 10 English football. This stuff is probably around BSS or BSP level easily, I am one of the worst teams in the entire pyramid (predicted in the bottom 4 of the 35th tier) and yet my players all have over 10 in their key technical attributes. For example, my winger, a German by the name of Marcel Ketelaer, has 11 crossing, 12 tackling, 12 technique, 13 dribbling, 13 first touch, 13 passing, 14 corners, 14 free kicks, 15 long shots.. and that's just on the technical side of things. His mental and physicals are also very solid with 14 teamwork and 16 workrate as an example.

Tier 35 is not as weak as it sounds. We are one of the only semi-professional clubs in the entire competition, let alone amateur.

FM09 - Merthyr 2039/40 Season Update - Premiership - Marky Mark!

2009/10 - BSS, 2nd - Promotion through playoffs!

2010/11 - BSP, 18th - Setanta Shield Qtr Final

2011/12 - BSP, 6th - Setanta Shield Qtr Final

2012/13 - BSP, 18th

2013/14 - BSP, 14th - FA Trophy winners!

2014/15 - BSP, 2nd - FA Trophy Semi-Final, FA Cup 3rd Round, Promotion through playoffs!

2015/16 - League Two, 20th

2016/17 - League Two, 13th, JPT S Quarter Final

2017/18 - League Two, 9th

2018/19 - League Two, 1st, FA Cup 3rd Round, League Two Champions!

2019/20 - League One, 16th, FA Cup 3rd Round, Carling Cup 3rd Round, JPT S Semi Final

2020/21 - League One, 21st, FA Cup 4th Round, Relegation

2021/22 - League Two, 3rd, FA Cup 3rd Round, JPT Winners!, Automatic Promotion!

2022/23 - League One, 3rd, FA Cup 3rd Round, Lost in playoff final :(

2023/24 - League One, 2nd, FA Cup 4th Round, Automatic Promotion!

2024/25 - Championship, 22nd, FA Cup 3rd Round, Relegation

2025/26 - League One, 4th, Carling Cup 4th Round, Promotion through Playoffs!

2026/27 - Championship, 21st

2027/28 – Championship, 20th, FA Cup Sixth Round

2028/29 - Championship, 19th, Carling Cup 3rd Round

2029/30 - Championship, 13th, FA Cup Fourth Round

2030/31 - Championship, 16th

2031/32 - Championship, 5th, Lost in Playoff semi-final :(

2032/33 - Championship, 6th, Carling Cup 4th Round, Lost in Playoff semi-final :(

2033/34 - Championship, 15th

2034/35 - Championship, 11th

2035/36 - Championship, 7th, FA Cup Sixth Round, Carling Cup Third Round

2036/37 - Championship, 2nd, FA Cup Fourth Round, Carling Cup Fourth Round, Automatic Promotion!

2037/38 - Premiership, 18th, Caring Cup Fourth Round, Relegation

2038/39 - Championship, 2nd, Automatic Promotion!

2039/40 - Premiership, 17th, Carling Cup Fourth Round, FA Cup Sixth Round

In my 2nd attempt in the Premiership, I was determined to stay there, and half way through the season I was thereabouts, hovering around around 16th, a few points clear of relegation, but the 2nd hald was a struggle, with a couple of long term injuries to both my main strikers (only managed 52 games and 10 goals between both of them), and no decent backup strikers, it was a real struggle to score goals, and I slowly slipped into the relegation zone, but a few 0-0 draws earnt me a some points here and there, and with one game to go, I was sitting in 17th with 34 points, one point more than 18th placed Norwich - once again, it came down to the last game of the season, as it has for so long.

Merthyr, true to form, didn't manage to convert any of their chances in their last game against fellow strugglers Aston Villa, but managed a very important 0-0 draw. 18th placed Norwich, despite going 0-1 down early, scored an equalised in the 70th minute, and their games stayed like that, 1-1, which was enough for Merthyr to secure 17th place with 35 points (8-11-19) - despite it being 4 points less then I earnt 2 years ago when I got relegated.

2040 League Table and Graph

The Fans Player of the Season went to 24 year old central midfielder Simon Newman, who had a solid season 39 gamesat 7.0 plus 6 international goals, and unfortunatly his form has been noticed by other clubs, with many clubs now making offers on him and him refusing to extend his contract (which expireres next season). Another player who is refusing to renew his contract is keeper Les Champion, and his contract has now expired, so I'm going to have to play next season with a very average backup keeper, which should be interesting!

Best U18 player this season would be 16 year old striker Martin Riley, who actually managed two sub apperances in his first season - not because he showed a lot of talent, but because I had a terrible run of injures with my strikers. Still, he will have to improve a lot before he becomes a permenant member of my senior squad.

2040 Seasonal Best XI and Overall Best XI

Finances wise, the Premiership TV money certainly made a difference, and I ended the season with $71M, a $30M profit this season.

2040 Finances

So, whilst I survived the seson (just), which was my aim of the season, it didn't fill me with a massive amount of confidence, given I've got an aging squad (5 first team players are 30+), no real up and coming talents, a lack of decent backup strikers, and my first choice keeper leaving to join Manchester City, I think next season will be a bigger challenge than this season was, it's time I get another wonderkid coming through my youth ranks!

New Cub Records

Highest League Position: 17th in Premiership

Highest Attendance: 14,983 v Newcastle Premiership 10.9.2039

Average Attendance: 13,200

I've decided to give this challenge a shot and have taken over at Milton United in the Hellenic League Division One East (level 10)

My profile

Team facilities

The preseason went well with 4 wins, 2 losses and a bore 0-0 draw against our reserve squad. We seem to be strongest defensively but our strikers couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat, and very few of the players have any skill at passing the football. Will be an interesting adventure no doubt.

littlehamptontown1.jpg

Littlehampton Town - English Isthmian League First Division South - 2011/12 Season 3

We didn't get much quality through this year, but the step up wasn't great, quality wise, and we managed to comfortably acheive a playoff place. We never had a hope of winning the title, but if our away performances had been anything like as good as our home form, we may have had a chance. To go unbeaten at home for the entire campaign was something special, but winning only 3 games away was a drag.

Table

Progress

Playoff Semi

Playoff Final

Both playoffs were really good games, and both bloody tense ones. The win against Sittingbourne was the best of my career so far, coming from two goals down was superb. Jewell had been disappointing for most of the season, but was brilliant in both games.

Squad

We're very thin on the ground throughout the team. The centre backs are the only players with any real experience, and Duffy was brilliant all season. I played without wingers this year and occasionally we failed to break teams down, but luckily Harding was absoloutely incredible. Really, it's unbelievable to have such a prolific striker at this level, and I'm not sure how there was such an improvement in his goalscoring ratio. His partner, Sharp was OK, not quite living up to the potential that I expected, but still, hopefully in the future he and Harding will develop a great partnership. Just behind then, Jewell was hotly tipped, but suffered a lot of injuries which obviously stilted his development.

Finance

Another decent profit, but we need some cup money to push on for better facilities.

Youth Intake

Vine

The only player singled out this year, although a couple of others will get first team action.

Season              League                          Position      Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10         Sussex County League Division 2       1st         Promoted, Sussex CLD2 Challenge Cup
2010/11         Sussex County League Division 1       2nd         Promoted via playoffs, FA Cup 3rd Round
2011/12         Isthmian League First Division South  4th         Promoted via playoffs

Milton United - Hellenic League Division One East - 2009/10 - Summary

Competitions

League: 1st

FA Cup: 3rd Qual Round (lost 0-1 to Almondsbury)

FA Vase: 1st Round (lost 0-1 to Didcot Reserves after extra time, in replay)

Hellenic Challenge Cup: 1st Round (lost 0-1 to Cirencester United)

Berks & Bucks Senior Trophy: Champions

Semi Final - A great game that I thought was going to penalties, but Irving sealed it with a moment of individual brilliance.

Final

Comments

A great season and one that was really fun to play. We struggled early on as I was still finding out which of my players were good and which ones were useless and trying to settle on an effective tactic. This can be seen in the early cup exits which was a shame as those are important for boosting the bank balance and eventually improving the youth facilities for this challenge.

Around mid-season the squad found some form and never looked back, putting together a 24 match unbeaten run when all was said and done. I had settled on a very solid first team and we were fairly lucky with injuries. The only problem was dealing with the 5 or so players whining about their playing time and skipping practices (I didn't want to release any players). I had thought we would have to settle for the second spot and a promotion playoff but the top squad, Farnborough Reserves, started to slip and we had a chance at taking the league. At the same time I had several starters go down with injuries and miss the final two matches. Ultimately it came down to the last match day with Farnborough only managing a draw while we won 2-1, and we took the league by virtue of more goals scored. That last match was a nail-biting comeback win and ironically it was one of those aforementioned whiners who scored the goal to put us through -- his first of the season.

I of course won Manager of the Year. :D

Notable Players

Ben Bradshaw - A steady presence in goal, started all but one game.

Mark Bean - The club captain and another steady presence throughout the season.

Josh Kinch - Initially not my first choice but impressed when he got his chance and earned the job. Also scored some goals from set pieces because, unlike most of these guys, he actually has some ability heading the football.

Danny Murray - Contributed 2 goals and 13 assists from the right wing and earned the league's player of the season award. A good player when he wasn't injured.

Scott Hamilton - Our top scorer with 14 goals, and the top scorer for the league as well with 9 league goals (he was better in cups than in the league). Great pace for this level, but awful at finishing. Notable for having a very long goalscoring drought. I stuck with him (only because the other strikers were crap as well) and he rewarded me with some great form late in the season.

Other Stuff

Squad

Finances - Not bad, but we are going to need a lot more. I also got a kit sponsorship deal, nice! Sorry, this one's unreadable -- there's 22,500ish in the bank and a 2k sponsorship deal for 3 years

Transfers - Just for proof.

Apologies if some of the screenshots are hard to read. I play with a high resolution and it's hard to cut some of them down for posting size. From now on (and for some of these) I'm switching to lower resolution before I take screenshots. Also it's my first time doing one of these career updates so let me know how it looks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi people. I just went through this thread for the first time a few days ago, and I must say I admire your dedication. I've decided to have a crack, although I'm sorry I don't think I'll be contributing to the thread at the moment - that could change with FM11 though!

A couple of things -

1. I'm playing with Siracusa in Serie C2 of Italy and one of my players is co-owned. Do you think it would be in the spirit GYAC if I was to buy him outright (after all, he's as much my player as theirs), or would that go against the grain. I should add that in future seasons I won't be selling 50% of any of my players.

2. Do you have any problems with your players wanting to move to 'bigger' clubs? With only getting a few 'serviceable' players each summer I could imagine that being a real pain in the neck. After all, unless they are OK after signing a new contract with you, they will become unhappy and their performances will drop and/or team harmony will suffer. And in GYAC it's not like they can simply be moved on and replaced.

Cheers.

Hi people. I just went through this thread for the first time a few days ago, and I must say I admire your dedication. I've decided to have a crack, although I'm sorry I don't think I'll be contributing to the thread at the moment - that could change with FM11 though!

A couple of things -

1. I'm playing with Siracusa in Serie C2 of Italy and one of my players is co-owned. Do you think it would be in the spirit GYAC if I was to buy him outright (after all, he's as much my player as theirs), or would that go against the grain. I should add that in future seasons I won't be selling 50% of any of my players.

2. Do you have any problems with your players wanting to move to 'bigger' clubs? With only getting a few 'serviceable' players each summer I could imagine that being a real pain in the neck. After all, unless they are OK after signing a new contract with you, they will become unhappy and their performances will drop and/or team harmony will suffer. And in GYAC it's not like they can simply be moved on and replaced.

Cheers.

Hi Mister,

I'm not an authority on this, but I would have thought buying 50% of the co-owned player would be against the spirit of the challenge, but that's just my view (given your the first Italian side to do this, it's unchartered waters).

As for players wanting to move to a bigger club, this for me (Merthyr - Championship / Premiership side after 20 odd seasons) is a massive problem, especially for the handfull of good players who know they should be playing for a better club. For the good players, when they are young, I try and make sure they always have 4-5 years on their contract, once other teams start getting interested I change their asking price to zero so no offers are made that are too good to refuse (is this against the spirit of the comp?), and just wait for the player to have a change of heart. If a player on a 5 year contract want's to move, there's a good chance that sometime in that 5 years he will change his mind (especially after a promotion, when most players become happy for a brief time). In the mean time, his performances will drop, but if he is a star player, his sub-par performances will generally be better than the next best player.

In 20 odd seasons, I've only lost 4-5 players, despite having had interest in many (20-30+) players and having many players saying they either need to move to a bigger club or get first team football, and those 4-5 players I lsot was because in 4 or 5 years they constantly refused to sign a new contract, and were starting to complain once a month about wanting to move!

Finally, wlecome to the fun (or not at times) that is GYAC!

I'm not an authority on this, but I would have thought buying 50% of the co-owned player would be against the spirit of the challenge, but that's just my view (given your the first Italian side to do this, it's unchartered waters).

When I slept on it I thought of a common sense approach - if he was my player when the other side purchased 50% then I can buy the other portion back; if he was their player I should let him return to the other club. Does that seem fair? I've not checked where he was before the start of the game - after thinking of this approach I'll probably find he was their player!! LOL.

But if that too is thought not very good that's fine.

I change their asking price to zero so no offers are made that are too good to refuse (is this against the spirit of the comp?)

LOL you've came up with something yourself.

his performances will drop, but if he is a star player, his sub-par performances will generally be better than the next best player.

I hadn't thought of that. I suppose loads of players will just be 'fillers', so that makes sense.

Thanks mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Marky Mark you are amazing. Even with my BSS team, I struggled to avoid relegation the 1st season I went up. The gap between PL and CCC is really huge, and it gets really depressing because you can play like half a season and win only 2 games.

Guys,

Bad news, my laptop has been stolen in a home burglary, and with it goes my FM09 Merthyr GYAC save - all 35 seasons of it!

I had actually completed several seasons which I had not posted updates of due to intermittent internet issues (which ironically were resolved just before my laptop was stolen), so in the coming days I will post one last updated covering the final 4 seasons of the history making Merthyr side from memory (did they manage to complete the challenge in 4 seasons??), and that will be it, the end of a very enjoyable challenge - although towards the end it was a little frustrating knowing that one or two key players (which I could buy with my $100M transfer budget) could make all the difference.

Anyway, thanks guys for following along, I might be tempted to do the same on FM11 (I only buy odd numbered FMs) once I complete the standard small to big club challenge, and good luck to anyone still working on the challenge!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Mark,

I have just read the whole of this thread and absoutely gutted for you.

I had a Cambridge City save in FM08 and was in 2055 and my computer broke, I managed to remove the hard drive so I didn't lose the game, but then my Mrs dropped the hard drive on the floor and the save was gone.

I know how you feel.

Very tempted to start this challenge. Have been doing the Dafuge challenge (as above) for the last 5 versions.

Hey all. Think this is a fantastic idea, really wanna get into it, so i just picked up FM10 for real cheap today. (haven't moved on since FM07)

What i was really wondering though, is anyone aware of a download available exactly like this, but in France?

Any ideas on where to look? I've been through the Editor's Hideaway, and couldn't see anything in there...

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a new challenge, so I might give this a try. Just loading now.

I've started with my nearest local team... March Town United.

Manager profile - Club facilities

We seem to have a lot of decent athletes in the side, but very few with any real technique (as you would expect). But three guys my ass man ranks as five-star, although his terrible scouting stats make that a bit meaningless!

Despite bing predicted to finsih 17th and the board wanting me to enjoy the experience in the league, my odds for game are riduclous. Im expected to thrash everyone, even away from home. Is so annoying as its having affects on my players, when i obviously cant and dont. There allways nervous.

Is the odds ****ed up for the lower leagues?

• 2 weeks later...

AFC Liverpool - season two.

It's been a while since I updated this - uni finals and winning the Premiership with Bradford City got in the way.

After promotion I went semi-pro and got my players on to contracts, which was a relief as it stopped other teams poaching them. During the season I started well, and led the league, before a late season wobble saw me go into the final game 2 points behind Nelson in 2nd. Nelson then lost away at 3rd placed Alsager, and we scraped a 1-0 win away at rivals Bootle to take the title.

Table

Our performances in the cups were not spectacular, but I didn't care too much as it meant my players weren't exhausted for the league.

The stars of this season:

John Kennedy

Luke Powell

Michael Jones, who broke through into the first team this season

Colin Field, the best of this season's youth products

Finances are looking good as well: Link

Transfers from season 1, as I forgot to post them last time

Transfers (or lack of) from season 2

So, to summarise:

AFC Liverpool, Season Two

North West Counties Premier Division - Champions

Liverpool Senior Cup - 2nd round

FA Cup - 3rd qualifying round

FA Vase - 1st round

NWC Challenge Cup - 3rd round

Top Scorer - John Kennedy (29)

Highest Average Rating - John Kennedy (7.24 from 42 games) and Luke Powell (7.24 from 52 games)

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's been a while but time for an update!

Season	Division			Position	Status		FA Cup	FA Vase	Northern League Challenge cup	Northern League Presidents cup	Eastern Counties League cup	Norfolk Senior Cup	Extra
09/10	Eastern Counties D1		3rd		PROMOTED	-	2nd Q	-				-				1st R				4th R			Semi Pro!
10/11	Eastern Counties Premier	3rd		PROMOTED	2nd Q	2nd Q	-				-				2nd R				3rd R			3 Year Contract
11/12	Northern Premier D1S		6th		Not Finished	2nd Q	-	1st R				2nd R				-				Semi-Final	

Just a couple of questions, excuse my basic questions haha

What is a level 10 club? and How do you get leagues lower than BSN and BSS?

A level 10 club is a club in a league that is 10 tiers below the premiership, ie Premiership is the 1st tier, champ is the 2nd and so on.

To get teams lower than the BSN and BSS, you can download Super Bladesman's database, which I think a link is available on the first post, or just create your own, which is what i tried and it took ages :(

End Of Season Report 2009/10

League Table

had a good start to the season but then the run of form slowed after january when many of my players were taken of my hands :( top goalscorer,best defender and my DMC all left.

so i had to rely on my 15-16 year old to finish the job. they did alright and i'm happy with a solid 3rd.

Squad

as you can see there performances weren't bad, and the assistant manager highly recommends them all. next season i will just add maybe 1 or 2 youth players if i get any good ones

Finances

after all my away friendlies at the start of the season i had 50k made so i'm happy with 72k throught the seaon. if that continues i should have the 300-400k need to upgrade the youth facilities :)

Facilities

Barley any youth facilities at all, but the training aint bad. the pitch is small but at least we own it tho not sure what the expansion capacity is.

Pre season

i have just scheduled 12 friendlies away from home giving me 20k per game. i love those similar foreign reputaion teams

Youth Intake

George Hall / Coach Report

the only decent player to appear from a poor bunch, but he is twice the player of our next best striker, so goals should be on the cards for him. lets hope he dont get snapped up.

he has some very decent stats too, any advice on what to train him with an amatuer contract welcome.

will have the end of season update in a couple of days, takes a while to do a season, even if my computer has 5* rating on speed and performance with lv10 loaded :)

End of Season Report 2010/11

League Table

:( had a good start again but faded. the team is so young tho. praying for promotion next season as i have key player which i need to put on proper contracts

Squad

Finances

All those frindlies in pre season lead me to have over 300k in the kitty. board rejected a youth upgrade. but hopeing for one next season.

George Hall

the youth that the assistant manger pointed out. a solid 17 goals from him. cant complain about him overall next season will see him score more i'd say

• 2 weeks later...

End of Season report 2011/12

league table

well finally after 3 seasons, we have been promoted to lv9. and are now a semi-proffesional club.

Youth Intake

none this season worthy of the first squad which is gonna make things difficult.

as of now i have 640k in the bank and they still wont upgrade the youth facilities. once i get to the million mark and they still wont do it. i serouisly dont think i can continue this save

End of Season report 2011/12

league table

well finally after 3 seasons, we have been promoted to lv9. and are now a semi-proffesional club.

Youth Intake

none this season worthy of the first squad which is gonna make things difficult.

as of now i have 640k in the bank and they still wont upgrade the youth facilities. once i get to the million mark and they still wont do it. i serouisly dont think i can continue this save

What message do you get when you request an upgrade? Do they give the 'can't afford...' or 'facilities are fine for this level...' message?

End of Seasom Report 2012/13

League table :)

it was a shakey start, but we pulled through mid season with a very decent run of results. i cant find where the league graph is so the table will just have to do here.

Squad

very pleased with my team this season. successive promotions. the guys are getting older and more mature, were having less "playing nervously" at half time now thank god.

Key players

Chris morgan ST- very promising striker along side george hall. its hard to get goals this far down the ladder but i was very impressed by his 15 goals and 7 assists

Paul McGill DC- came through the youth ranks this season. and was solid. mistakes made were very few (you get alot of mistakes at this level) banging in the goals from the corners directed at the far post. an average of 7.31 and 9 MoM in his first season. cant wait to see more from him in the season to come

Finances - Healthy

Wahoo - finally :) dont know will it be complete for the next season or season after but meh i dont care i'm getting it :)

manager profile

manager personal

manager history - 0 transfers made. been on holiday as you can see, thats just from may-june arrange friendlies and from june-august every year. game takes long enough to play as it is. so it makes it easier for me

End of season report 2013/14

League Table

absolutly delighted with the playoff final win. a very average start to the season, we were mid table always about 3-6 points of a playoff spot, but we had yet another fantastic run of form in the last 10 matches actually finishing first. playoff semi final was won 4-3 heart stopping stuff with the final won 2-1 but was actually quiet comfortable.

Squad

very happy with the overall performance, the striker were firing them in. defence was solid, tho a shortage of full backs with injuries remained a problem. praying for some good Dr/L to come through the ranks next season.

Finances

Youth Intake of 2013/14

Steve Brough - ST

jeff rogers - amr training DR tho for backup

adam morris - MC

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived