A1GP, The Sign Up! (II)

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jonathan of Andorra deserves a mention. He has been Mr Consistency so far, with 2 13th place finishes. 13th looks on again, as he's in 12th at the end of December, though only 4 points above 16th.

- Jonathan is wanted by Brentford, Northampton, Nottm Forest, Sheff Wed, Watford and Perth Glory.

Looks like Jonathan has a pattern to keep up with, and to be the only player in a non-playable league to still be scoring points is a miracle, hopefully this means I am able to move up the table once i get a move to the bigger leagues. Really need to be picked up by one of the above, any of them will do.

am I amongst the 22 whose contracts expire at the end of the season

No, you signed a new contract on 30/12/10, which runs until the end of next season.

What division are Wrexham in?

Blue Square Premier, 5th place as of December 31st.

Race 3 of 18, Transfer window update (1/2/11)

Injury news:

- Pee Wee is out for 9-12 days with a facial injury.

- Buay Tahan is out for 4-5 weeks with a twisted ankle.

- Cristobal Blanco is out for up to 4 days with a damaged heel.

- Lawrence Lazewski Jr. is out for 8 days - 3 weeks with a hip injury.

Transfer news:

- JJ Blaze has completed his £55k move from AFC Telford to Shrewsbury of League 1. He has signed an 18 month contract.

- Magnus Vestergaard has found a new club: he has joined Oldham of League 1 until the end of the season.

- With some contracts expiring soon, there have been a couple of transfers arranged for the summer already. Daemon will leave Worcester for Rodez Aveyron Football, and Jody Flint will join Shamrock Rovers from Alfreton. Both are on free transfers.

- Az Toscani is wanted by Motherwell.

- Carlos Ferrari is wanted by Reggiana.

- Gervase Smith is wanted by Nottm Forest, Perth Glory and Central Coast Mariners.

- Jonathan is wanted by Motherwell.

- Jamie Mitchell is wanted by Rangers.

- Pee Wee is still unhappy, and will probably be on the move in the summer when his contract expires. Cadiz, Numancia, Cordoba, Granada CF, Hercules, Girona, Benidorm, Gimnastic, Lorca and Huesca are all interested.

Other news:

- 14 players have contracts that expire at the end of this season: Gol'o, Yong, Joven, Gilmartin, May, Vandervlugge, Nakano, Pong, Vestergaard, Wee, McKay and Cooke, as well as the 2 players who have already agreed moves.

- Mikael Senna has the highest value, at £625k, followed by Alex Barkley (£600k).

Race 3 of 18, End of race update (24/6/11), Part 1

Once again, the leader at the half-way stage couldn't hold on for a victory. Mikael Senna fell 2 places for his second 3rd place finish in a row, and he's the only person so far to have 2 podium finishes. Senna has been on the move again: after a season in the UAE, he's now moved to Saudi Arabia, and a slightly higher reputation league. Jamie Mitchell took over Senna's place at the top, and won comfortably in the end, with the highest points total so far.

Elsewhere at the top, Alex Barkley and Nee Thaweechoksubsin held on for 2nd and 4th place respectively, taking full advantage of being in better leagues than most of the field.

The highest finish from someone still in the Blue Square North or South came from Jody Flint. He was the top goalscorer this season with 32 goals, and managed to finish 5th, above Championship leader Buay Tahan.

The biggest climber in the 2nd half of the race was Magnus Vestergaard, who moved up an incredible 30 places to secure his first points of the season, after finally finding a new club. He performed well for Oldham, helping them to survive in League 1, and has earned a new 2 year contract. Similarly, JJ Blaze moving to Shrewsbury of League 1 helped him move up to finish in the points for the first time, in 10th.

Brian Moore, 2nd in the Championship coming into this race, missed out on more points by a single point from Wok Ho Lai and Jonathan, who were both playing below the BSN/S this season. Wok Ho Lai rose 15 places to win 2 points.

The home race bonus doesn't seem to be beneficial at the moment, as whenever someone uses it, they have a poor season. Carlos Ferrari ended down in 32nd, and doesn't score points for the first time.

The biggest faller was Tom Hamilton. Hamilton was on course for his first point of the season earlier, but fell 13 places to end a long way off the points. Lawrence Lazewski Jr. was another to drop out of the points, ending in 23rd.

Race 3 of 18, End of race update (24/6/11), Part 2

A reminder of how the players are being scored:

Leagues that fill into each Division standard will be inserted in when a player moves to that League.

Divisional Standards – 

Top Leagues (Reputation 16-19):

Appearance: 10 Points
 Assist: 12 Points
 Goals: 14 Points
 YC: -10 Points
 RC: -14 Points
 MOTM: 13 Points
 Team Bonus: Overall points divided by 10 and then rounded to nearest whole number, added by 19

Fairly Good Leagues (Reputation 13-15):

- Scottish Premier League

Appearance: 8 Points
 Assist: 10 Points
 Goals: 12 Points
 YC: -8 Points
 RC: -12 Points
 MOTM: 11 Points
 Team Bonus: Overall points divided by 10 and then rounded to nearest whole number, added by 15

Good Leagues: (Reputation 9-12):

- Brazilian National Second Division
- Coca-Cola Championship
- Coca-Cola League 1
- Emirati First Division
- Saudi Premier League

Appearance: 6 Points
 Assist: 8 Points
 Goals: 10 Points
 YC: -6 Points
 RC: -10 Points
 MOTM: 9 Points
 Team Bonus: Overall points divided by 10 and then rounded to nearest whole number, added by 12

Average Leagues: (Reputation 6-8)

Appearance: 4 Points
 Assist: 6 Points
 Goals: 8
 YC: -4 Points
 RC: -8 Points
 MOTM: 7 Points
 Team Bonus: Overall points divided by 10 and then rounded to nearest whole number, added by 8 

Poor Leagues: (Reputation 4-5)

- Blue Square Premier

Appearance: 2 Points
 Assist: 3 Points
 Goals: 6 Points
 YC: -2 Points
 RC: -6 Points
 MOTM: 5 Points
 Team Bonus: Overall points divided by 10 and then rounded to nearest whole number, added by 5

Very Poor Leagues: (Reputation 3 and below)

- Blue Square North
- Blue Square South
- Isthmian Premier
- Northern Premier
- Southern Premier

Appearance: 1 Point
 Assist: 2 Points
 Goal: 4 Points
 YC: -1 Point
 RC: -4 Points
 MOTM: 3 Points
 Team Bonus: Overall points divided by 10 and then rounded to nearest whole number, added by 3

The overall points is the overall points that the Strikers ‘Team’ got in their league season.

S3E.jpg

*306pts for Al-Nassr

†5pts for Fisher

‡86pts for AFC Telford

Yellow denotes that this is that player's home race.

Scottish Premier League Table

Coca-Cola Championship Table

Coca-Cola League 1 Table

Blue Square Premier Table

Blue Square North Table

Blue Square South Table

Lawrence Lazewski Jr. (Salisbury) and James May (Bishop's Stortford) are relegated from the Blue Square Premier; Fred Stavros (Farsley) and Brandon Cooke (Newport Co) are promoted to the BSP; and Cristobal Blanco (Redditch) and Tom Hamilton (Solihull Moors) are relegated into unplayable leagues.

Injury news:

- Brandon Cooke is out for 2-4 weeks with strained knee ligaments.

- Nee Thaweechoksubsin has a torn calf muscle, and is out for 13 days - 5 weeks.

Transfer news:

- Mikael Senna has left Al-Nassr (UAE) to sign for Al-Ittifaq (KSA) for £950k.

- Carlos Ferrari is wanted by Padova and Reggiana.

- Tom Hamilton is wanted by Darlington.

- Ben Taylor is wanted by Adelaide United.

- Cristobal Blanco is wanted by Sheff Utd.

- Marcoos Lamont is wanted by Darlington.

- Sam Fisher is also wanted by Darlington.

- Wok Ho Lai is wanted by Sheff Utd and Darlington.

- Kenichi Morishita is wanted by Darlington and QPR.

- Gervase Smith is wanted by Nottm Forest and Central Coast Mariners.

- Liami Hurstovic is wanted by Darlington and Sheff Wed.

- Jonathan is wanted by Plymouth and Adelaide United.

- Pee Wee is wanted by Cadiz, Cordoba, Hercules, Levante, Gimnastic and Huesca.

Other news:

- 10 players have contracts expiring at the end of the month: Gol'o, Cooke, Pong, Gilmartin, Vandervlugge, Joven, Nakano, Wee, Yong and McKay.

- Jamie Mitchell now has the highest value (£1.1M).

Overall Standings:

Table3.jpg

Singapore are still top of the standings, and their lead has been increased as no one from 2nd-6th scored any points this race. Australia and Brazil move up to 2nd and 3rd, and look good for more points next season. 5 players who had no points before scored points this season; now 27 of the 42 competitors have points.

At the moment it's looking like next season could bring more of the same at the top, although with several contracts expiring, players could be signed by teams in higher leagues, and give themselves a much better chance of getting among the points.

I kicked butt, overall top-scorer and doing the BSN/S proud. Not sure how things are going to work now that my season runs different to most others.

Does my end of one season get added to my start of the next? Otherwise I'll stuggle to compete if I only have 3 monthes of games. Is the Irish league running?

Can I see my screenshot by any chance?

End of next season :thup:

ANOTHER move? Dammit man. Can't you settle for one club?

That makes it what... 4 clubs now?

Yes, 4, every time I do an update I expect to see Senna has moved clubs!

Does my end of one season get added to my start of the next? Otherwise I'll stuggle to compete if I only have 3 monthes of games. Is the Irish league running?

That's how it works :thup: So for this next race, you'll have June-Dec of the 2011 season, then Jan-Jun of the 2012 season. The league isn't playable, but that doesn't seem to be causing any advantages/disadvantages so far.

Archived