The HIGHS and lows of your current FM season?

1st season in Prefab '05 Modelul, 7th in total.

The best point of the season was my 6-0 win against a mediocre side of the league, things weren't going very well and that was a good victory, as it can be seen by the scoreline.

The low point of the season was the match after it, we were playing with the league leaders and were 2-0 up, but in 89 and 90+2 they scored :( After that draw, we are still searching for a win. :(

these are some great high/low points in your seasons.

keep them coming.

another high point in my season -just won 5-0 at home, my biggest win this season.

another low point in my season - just lost my 5 match unbeaten league run 1-3 away.

It's the 2020-21 season at Olympiakos

High Point is 8 games in and yet to concede any goals. 6-0 v Partizan was the best result in the CL

Low Point there has been none yet, but with Barca Away coming up next, I think that'll be it.

another high point in my season:

0-2 down at home the opposition had 2 players taken off injured after 22 mins then a defender sent off after 34mins and then i scored in the 45th minute, 55 minute and 92nd minute.

absolutly fantastic comeback.

HIGHS

27 GP - 23 W, 3 D, 1 L

Won World Club Championships

Easy 1st Knockout draw against Partizan

With a starting defensive line with an average age of 20 (all but one, Sahko, are first time starters)

All but four of my first team players are home grown (K. Toure, M. Sahko, S. Asenjo, T. Howard)

15 Internationals

LOWS

Tied 1st Leg of 1st Knockout Round at Partizan

Lost 1-1(penalties) in QF of League Cup to Tottenham

Lost 2-1 to Chelsea in 5th round of FA Cup

Lost 2-1 to West Brom in Community Shield

Lost 2-1 to Lyon in Euro Super Cup

Beat Liverpool 3-1 away, Manchester United 4-0 away, and Chelsea 2-0 (All top 5 teams at that point) at home in 3 consecutive premier matches and then lost to Newcastle United 4-1 at home (bottom half team).

High Point.

Joining Cambridge City whilst they were sitting in 20th in the blue square north, and taking them to the top of the table by the end of the season and getting them promoted, and also dominating the blue square premier. I left my relagated fulham for this team, turning out to be a good move by me.

Low Point.

None of yet apart from getting relagated with fulham, just hope i can keep these back to back promotions with cambridge city.

High point is beating Man City away 4-3, scored an offside goal right at 95th min to die the game to ET, then score another late goal at 120th min to win. Mark Hughes was furious because of the offside goal.

Low Point is losing all my cup finals in the semis.

High Point

Building a new stadium. 47k, pretty cheap as well.

Low Points

Dropped from 1st to 2nd for the first time since round 9 after losing 3-1 to Bolton on the 2nd last day of the season. Bolton won on their last day, making our win pointless. We finished 2nd.

Lost in the FA Cup semi final 1-2 in extra time to Villa, having 19 shots to 3.

High:

Ehm, none really :(

With some luck keeping my job

Low:

underperforming and needing to fight relegation

The takeover of the club taking almost 6 months not helping my players moral

Playing with Hayes & Yeading United btw.

High:

Coming from 10 points behind to pip Rangers to the Title on the last day by a greater goal difference :)

Low:

UEFA Cup semi - having 2 perfectly good goals ruled out for offside - loosing 2-1 on the day

High:

Coming from 10 points behind to pip Rangers to the Title on the last day by a greater goal difference :)

Low:

UEFA Cup semi - having 2 perfectly good goals ruled out for offside - loosing 2-1 on the day

i also need to claw back 21 points and the team at the top also have 2 games in hand.

i have 10 games left in the league.

p.s

i know i have no hope.:(

the tearget for the rest of the season is to win the champs league, fa cup and to finish in the top 4.

Highs:

Won league for 7th time in a row - 10 out of last 11 now

Won 6 out of 7 competitions

Got 193rd unbeaten league game

Top forward (age 26) scored his 293 goal for the club in his 415th appearance

4-0 vs Real Madrid in Champions League Final

Lows:

Second best striker out with broken lower leg

Loosing out in League Cup quarter finals to Spurs (Championship)

Highs:

Won league for 7th time in a row - 10 out of last 11 now

Won 6 out of 7 competitions

Got 193rd unbeaten league game

Top forward (age 26) scored his 293 goal for the club in his 415th appearance

4-0 vs Real Madrid in Champions League Final

Lows:

Second best striker out with broken lower leg

Loosing out in League Cup quarter finals to Spurs (Championship)

have you got any screenshots mate?

As I've just started my 4th season with Man City I'll backtrack to last season (if thats allowed ?)

My highpoint would have to be Champions League Semi vs Arsenal. Lost 1st leg 4-2 at the Emirates. Was 4-1 down but a 93rd minute goeal from Maourane Fellaini gave me a glimmer.

Went to the second leg and it was one of those special European nights and I managed a 3-0 victory with Sneijder bagging a brace and Keane netting 1.

My lowpoint on what was a very successful season was probably the 9 month injury to the new arrival at the City of Manchester stadium, Sergio Ramos.

As I've just started my 4th season with Man City I'll backtrack to last season (if thats allowed ?)

My highpoint would have to be Champions League Semi vs Arsenal. Lost 1st leg 4-2 at the Emirates. Was 4-1 down but a 93rd minute goeal from Maourane Fellaini gave me a glimmer.

Went to the second leg and it was one of those special European nights and I managed a 3-0 victory with Sneijder bagging a brace and Keane netting 1.

My lowpoint on what was a very successful season was probably the 9 month injury to the new arrival at the City of Manchester stadium, Sergio Ramos.

sure is mate.

good luck on your forthcoming season.

keep posting your highs and lows mate.:):thup:

Most recent season:

Highs:

2 defeats in all competitions (1 prem game; away at Liverpool, and Arsenal in FA cup 5th)

Winning yet more trophies. 9 in 2 seasons I think.

Stadium expansion to 70,000

Reaching 4 seasons without a home league defeat.

Lows:

Stadium name disappeared :o

Persistant injury problems for Mark Ward, my playmaker/winger and leading assist maker for 4 years in a row.

I'm Man City, into my second season and in early Jan at the minute.

Highs:

25 Game Unbeaten run

Beating Chelsea 1-0 24 games into my unbeaten run

Drawing to Arsenal to extend my unbeaten run at 25

Having 3 players for every position (1 outstanding 1st choice, 1 pushing for first team and 1 youngster) except left wing (will be sorted, in transfer window)

Being top when I was expecting to finish 5th (like last season) when the season started

Lows:

Losing my unbeaten run away to Liverpool. Losing a shattering 5-1 after getting Lescott sent off and 3 injuries (2 to defenders)

Losing the proceeding match 1-0 to arch rivals Man Utd

Not having a 3rd Left winger to supplement Zhirkov and Danny Rose

Reading the fixture list in november: Chelsea (h), Arsenal (h) Liverpool (a) Man Utd (a)

Which means come the end of the season, if it's tight at the top - that run of fixtures reverse may be a bit of a B@$T@RD

In my 1992/93 season game for FM08, i started with arsenal

Highs - Winning FA Cup, League Cup, League and Champions League in 1st Season

Lows - having won the Champions Leagues and defended it, I lost in the final in the 3rd season

Current Team for those interested in which would be 96/97

GK: Seaman

DL: Roberto Carlos - 700K

DC: Ilic - 240K

DC: Adams

DR: Winterburn

ML: Overmars - 9.5M

MC: Zidane - 5M

MC: Limpar

MR: Ndlovu - 13.5M

ST: Alan Shearer - 12.5M

ST: Zamarano - 24.5M

Peter Ndlovu!!!!!! Probably my favourite player of all time. Growing up in Coventry and just hearing the buzz from the crowd whenever he got on the ball. Sensational - 12.5MIL though :|

Context: Just completed season 2013/2014 with a team in the croatian 1st division which i have been since the start of the save (were the worst team in the second division)

Highs:

- Winning 3 out of 4 games (and having only 1 defeat out of 7 games) in the middle of the season, bringing the team as high as the top 5.

- Signing an attacking 18 year old midfielder regen named Santos from brazil, who scored on debut for reserves, and scored his first senior goal in only his second match. I dont think he will stay much longer, though, as he thinks the club is below him, and i would have to fork out over a million dollars (AUS) if he plays 4 games next season.

- Beating the second most famous/influential team in the country (Hajduk) as underdogs

LOWS:

- Having 2 form slumps, the second of which lasted the entire last thrid of the season (I think I only got about 5 or so points from a possible 27?), meaning i went from a high-mid-placed team to 8th on the table (out of 11).

- The above form slump being caused by one player wanting more first-team-football (even though he ended up playing EVERY league game of the season (bug?)), which influenced another player in the same position to do the same, and another, then another, leading up to about 6 players asking/demanding FTF (first team football).

- 2 of my best defenders/players (1 regen from my first season who i LOVE) being out of contract at the end of the season and being in the process of leaving the club (and I am on his favoured personnel)

- Finding out that the fans think the brazilian wonderkid i signed (see highs) is not worth the money

Finished the season with Man City:

Lows: Form slump that seen me 4 points behind Man Utd with a game in hand and losing the Uefa Cup Final to At. Madrid

Highs: Beating Man Utd 3-1 in the biggest 6 pointer I've ever played; leaving the final game of the season, my game in hand against Portsmouth in need of at least a draw to win the league and beating them 1-0. Reaching the Uefa Cup Final

High point of my current season would probably be winning the UEFA Cup and FA Cup with my Man City side.

Low point of the season, though not necessarily bad, was losing the title race by one point. If I hadn't drawn so many, I could have won the title...

Playing the second season with Sunderland.

High - Beating Arsenal 3-0 away from home in the very first game.

Low - My star signing for the season being injured for 8 months in the same game. The signing in question is Simon Vukcevic who cost me £18 million.

High: Being appointed Australia manager and leading them to world cup semi final after scoring 2 late goals to defeat brazil in the quarters. Played the QF at about 3am, and when the 92nd minute winner flew in, I couldnt help but shout AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!! at the top of my voice! This was followed pefrectly by the wife banging on the ceiling from the bedroom above....... THUD THUD THUD!!! Couldnt help but laugh.

Low: Turning the laptop off and going to bed with a now thoroughly annoyed other half....!

i enjoy the off season.... winning cups and competion's is second nature. my fave thing is buying and selling players. i dont no if anybody else enjoys it. but after starting a new save at man city and having a blank cheque to play with im finding it more fun than ever. ive spent over 200mil on players in 1and half seasons. :p . and i have big plans for the summmer. yes thats right the world class 17 year old regen striker is my number 1 target. 40mil no problemooo.

also need a new keeper coz shay just aint up to it :(

Archived