Daniel Opare

andychal

• 1 month later...

Got him on a free in the second season for Swansea City , which i had just got promoted to the prem. His stats look pretty poor except for Work Rate, Natural Fitness and Stamina which are all 20. But everything is is poor , with probally the higest being 11. However my Ass Man says that hes curently only good for league 1 , but with the potential to be a leading premiership player

i signed him on my leeds game at the start of my 3rd season in the prem for £300k. Went straight into my first team and after a couple of months he turned into a wonderkid. At the end of the season he was worth £3.8m and averageing 7.08 for the season. I had a bid off real madrid to buy him back for £22m!!! then the next day Inter bid £27m (some in installments). He wanted to go so i let him, but his stats were awesome and easily the best right back under 21 in my game at the start of 4th season. I would say hes a must buy at the start of the game

Yeah, i bought him for Man City first season for 200k but hasnt had many opportunities due to Rafinha, Gunter and a regen keeping him out although when he has had a run out hes been pretty good. 3rd season and trying to loan him out because his potential tells me he should be a good player in a few years:)

It's not the Bojan bug it's just a bug where by young players are let go by there teams because there contracts are not renewed. It's not a Bojan bug he just happens to be one of the higher profile players for this to happen too.

Fwiw Opare is being sold on my save (start of season #3) for only 110k, he looks good on my save. :cool:

It's not the Bojan bug it's just a bug where by young players are let go by there teams because there contracts are not renewed. It's not a Bojan bug he just happens to be one of the higher profile players for this to happen too.

Fwiw Opare is being sold on my save (start of season #3) for only 110k, he looks good on my save. :cool:

Yeah! It's the Assulin bug right? Haha, all of the Spanish B teams are very bugged. No one in them will sign for anyone as long as they're still in them. Opare and Assulin didn't get released in my Milan save, but neither will come to me since they think they just joined the team.

• 3 weeks later...

AcidBurn i have Daniel Opare for my QPR side and his stats are very much the same as yours (except for his tackling is 15 atm) I'm in 2012 and i had to sell Rafinha as he was totally pushed out of the squad by Opare. Ive had Opare for like 3 years also and for the first two he was very average but as he has grown he has come good!

• 1 month later...

Opare is fantastic for my Grasshopper side, but we're nowhere near big enough to keep him; I retrained him as an AMR so he can fill in there if I need it, he's easily the best player I've got right now and I'm considering letting him go on a Bosman at the end of the year just to get another year's work out of him. He's never hurt, works like crazy, and is like having an extra midfielder; I really don't want to lose him.

I once picked him up on a free and retrained him to DL as well. Right now I sold him with a buy back of 2M, and looks like this or next season (2013 or 2014) I'll be picking him up again. Looks same as screenie above.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
oparemj2.jpg

w1024.png

Thats a screenshot of him on my current game for my Crewe side he is a wicked player and it would take one hell of a bid for me to sell him.

Haha love the manager name there, will have to sign him, i need a RB

Archived