Your Best Regens

Hi everyone!

So, I started a thread like this earlier but FM had only just come out and so not many people had any amazing regens. However, FM16 has been out for a while now and I would be interested to see some of you guy's best regens. Cheers!

Could someone give me an opinion on him? Could he be very good or should I not have bothered with him?

sHZyx70.jpg

For an English team challenging for champions league I probably wouldn't bother with him- although probably could make a profit from just loaning him out and selling him in 3 years. For French league he looks good. 14 for pace, finishing, composure and 17 for dribbling is good, also high work rate, anticipation and off the ball. Pity his crossing is so bad so you can't also use him as a wing.

Could someone give me an opinion on him? Could he be very good or should I not have bothered with him?

sHZyx70.jpg

Depends on how much you're willing to play him... Give him a lot of game time and he still has plenty of time to develop into something pretty good. If you can't give him gametime loan him out to someone who can and see what happens.

Thanks for the advice guys. Could someone please give me some advice on this guy as well? His release clause is 29.5 million and I have enough so what do you think? Should I buy him?

7ZcsZUX.jpg

You're being blinded by his finishing attribute. He is not good enough to warrant that much money.

• 2 weeks later...

bd9fdac00a5c48431a29bb5d71481ccf.png

Currently the best player I have one me at the moment, his 15mil RC is sure to come into play soon though :(

This was our striker last season, Monaco activated his RC at 20mil, but we're getting a new Stadium out of the deal so no complaints haha.

9f025569fcba798c5b06edf55999b228.png

What are the scout's doubts about Almeida?

If I could pick one of those players, it would be Benes. I play with a BWM who I like to be technically proficient enough to keep the ball, not enough of a headless chicken to be constantly out of position, and not likely to turn into a card collector. He looks like he could develop into my ideal BWM, I haven't seen anyone quite as suitable as him in my save.

What are the scout's doubts about Almeida?

If I could pick one of those players, it would be Benes. I play with a BWM who I like to be technically proficient enough to keep the ball, not enough of a headless chicken to be constantly out of position, and not likely to turn into a card collector. He looks like he could develop into my ideal BWM, I haven't seen anyone quite as suitable as him in my save.

Thanks for your input johnhughthom. Anyone else?

• 3 weeks later...

trying to decide if i want to sell a regen of mine, i would appriciate any advice. im in the championship. i want to keep him and he hasnt complained but the offers have gotten up to 3 mill, thats about 20 times his value or more. Plus i guess im concerned since his personality isnt professional or resolute, he could flame out

G2F1AGq.jpg

Well he has a lot of cons including being injury prone. He has however only cost me around £1 million and so it was worth taking a punt on him.

rMCSUJg.png

Inconsistent and injury prone, not a good combo. He's cheap though so probably worth buying and loaning out, then selling off for a profit, would never get into my first XI.

trying to decide if i want to sell a regen of mine, i would appriciate any advice. im in the championship. i want to keep him and he hasnt complained but the offers have gotten up to 3 mill, thats about 20 times his value or more. Plus i guess im concerned since his personality isnt professional or resolute, he could flame out

G2F1AGq.jpg

I would sell him. He is technically quite weak

I would like to share one of mine aswell.

stjfVfb.png

There are regens with better stats at the club, none of them have done the following though.

seGPesR.png

from the AMC position? I need to borrow him for a season lol

I would sell him. He is technically quite weak

I would like to share one of mine aswell.

stjfVfb.png

There are regens with better stats at the club, none of them have done the following though.

seGPesR.png

Inconsistent and injury prone, not a good combo. He's cheap though so probably worth buying and loaning out, then selling off for a profit, would never get into my first XI.

Yeah I was thinking that. I'll definitely be able to sell him on for a profit though so i'm pretty sure he was worth it.

Cheers!

I am approaching my fifth season with Sunderland and I have three regens who have solidified themselves into the first team.

The first one is my number one striker, displacing Alvaro Morata; Dan Ormsby. I bought him for £900k when he was 16 and after a couple of loan deals that were slightly successful, he repaid my faith in him by scoring an astounding 64 goals in 47 games (33 in 25 in the league)

d29081520290b8c4663a09e6e190c2ca.png

My next one is actually a right back, a position that I seemed to always struggle with finding players in that position but I managed to get one from my academy! The most awesome thing of all is that he is now actually a club legend! At 19! That being said though, he is monstrous.

48529c215b41918c2c9860584abef8b7.png

Another one from the academy is a central midfielder, who may not have played much of a part like Thompson has yet, but will in the coming season after doing a bit of structural reworking with my squad. He looks like a superb advanced playmaker but if I can get his long shots and dribbling up, he could probably make the Roaming Playmaker role in my squad his own.

9f77aa52daa6846db7a69c821ffc60fb.png

The future is looking bright for me, it seems. :)

• 1 month later...

Thought i'd bump this as I have an amazing crop of youngsters and just wanted to ask everyone for their opinion and how good could they be. Thanks.

E4NQpmu.png

(not negotiated a contract yet but nearly there)

NXPsuoR.png

jcbz09C.png

QI6olbv.png

lvuOQUi.png

vMioXLL.png

ZXTi3VK.png

ma2qbc0.png

8sXBPek.png

Sorry if there's too many here I just wanted to show my best.:thup:

Jakarooney; They looks great for the Czech league - good job!

You should however work a bit on their personalities, getting some professional/resolute players to tutor them. Will help their development

Thanks for the advice, I will!:D

Thiago looks like one of the best 16 year olds I've seen

That's what I thought too when I first saw him. He's only joining for around 2.5 million compensation as well so even if the board does sell him behind my back (which they probably will do) i'll still hopefully make major profit.

How good could this guy get? He came through my academy and he's only 15. He scored 1 goal last season but currently has 12 this season. What should I train him on and should I bother spending a lot of effort to train him up as good as I can?

suqZYdo.png

He might not stay with you for long if his potential is any indication, but train him up anyway and sell on for BIG profit. I'd imagine if some clubs comes in with £25m or more you should bite their hand off.

Yeah thanks; I want to try and keep him for as long as I can because he came through the academy, but if anyone offers that sort of money I couldn't say no really.

Yeah thanks; I want to try and keep him for as long as I can because he came through the academy, but if anyone offers that sort of money I couldn't say no really.

Slap on some future sell-on clauses as well, just in case he's a world beater and might move on again for ludicrous money,

Okay, i'll kick things off by posting these screenshots of the best regen currently in my save.

Here is Dave Hoyt:

That name! I have a Dave Hoyt in my game :D He's an absolute beast.

NMaCkTd.png

Xtaqnen.png

Okay, this is actually FM15 rather than FM16, but oh well... (I'm not a big fan of FM16 which is why I've been sticking with FM15)

What do you think guys? To buy or not to buy?

I could do with a young 3rd choice striker and he's younger and better than my current third choice. However, my 3rd choice is English and that helps.

I think he looks good but i' not sure whether or not he justifies an £8,250,000 price tag (his release clause) What do you guys think?

Thanks

HGrFTHy.png

Archived