433 Hulk Smash for 15.2.1 - Lethal going forward - Tested and works fantastic

Hi Guys.

Never posted a tactic before but this one i have created (and i've tried a few!) is so good i have to share it.

Its a 433 tactic, very attacking and very potent. One thing i have noticed on FM15 this year is that Poachers and Advanced Forwards are goal machines so this tactic employs a front 3 of two complete forwards and a poacher on attack duty. The poacher is the key and will get you tons of goals a season.

Stuani is a goal machine if you can get him!

I have tested this tactic with the following teams and in the first seasons i managed Hull (Prem - 4th ), Sheff Wed (Champ - 1st), Bradford City (L1 - 1st).

Please try it and any feedback is most appreciated. Enjoy.

Tactics Screen

2hcj24m.png

Team Instructions

2hnxhr4.jpg

Tactic Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nwgxadjtrgaagpq/HULK_SMASH_9B9865BE-2307-442F-9875-2B33A6635A80.fmf

I use a very similar tactic in 4-1-2-2-1 narrow (but plays wider and direct passing TI). I find it easier to defend with less strikers.

I have not had any success in finding/forming a good defending/countering tactic since the 12.2.1 update. I think the success in very fluid attacking mentality seems to be great at counter attacking and I have an anchorman to help defend. I will definitely try your tactic.

• 2 weeks later...

This tactic is ridiculously underrated. I've implemented the tactic with Atletico (unbeaten in second season, winning league, CL and Copa del Rey), Internazionale (Serie A, Europa League and Coppa Italia) and Anderlecht (league, semi-final CL, cup win). Strikers score for fun!

This tactic is ridiculously underrated. I've implemented the tactic with Atletico (unbeaten in second season, winning league, CL and Copa del Rey), Internazionale (Serie A, Europa League and Coppa Italia) and Anderlecht (league, semi-final CL, cup win). Strikers score for fun!

Yeah I am also using it, and it works great for my PSG save. In my first season I wont the first 12 league games with 51 goals scored and only 5 against.

I'm in the PL and use this tactic every once in a while to throw off the opposition. This tactic will give away goals against counter tactics, and it seems like the success of my team (2nd in PL) forces opponents to play more counter or defensively. I find success with this tactic against stronger opponents who usually play more control.

Thanks mate! I agree this tactic is rather underated, 4th season in and i'm top of prem by 6 points, just beat barcelona 4-1 in champions league group stages (finished top in my CL group) - things are going rather well :lol:

This tactic is BANANAS!! Been playing it for a while now and I score an insane amount of goals. My Poacher has scored 17 in 19 games so far (has not played all games because of rotation).

However, I am loving your attacking set pieces on corner! Score an crazy amount of goals on this.

Cheers!!!!! :)

I thought I would try this in my final match after a rubbish season. I'm Annagh Utd sitting 6th in Northern Ireland's Belfast Telegraph Championship 1 (2nd tier) and I was facing the team in 2nd place. If first impressions are anything to go by then mine would be WOW! 4-0 up inside the first 5 mins and 7-1 by HT. Sadly, there were no more goals, but a game that had 21 shots and 13 on target means i'll give this a shot in the new season.

I use it in my atletico save after strugling to find the right tactic for my squad. First match with the tactic was against Real Madrid and i won 4-2. The best thing was. RM only had 2 shots on target and both went in (damn you Hernandez with your 26 goals allready haha). I had a ridiculous amount of good shot and 60% posession. Then i lost 3-0 to chelsea, totally undeserved. I had 8 CCC's and they 0 and 5 shots on goal. Sometimes FM just throws a curve ball and there is nothing you can do about it. In the away game i beat them 1-3 but it wasnt enough to proceed in the CL, but i have high hopes for the rest of the season.

Currently in 1st place with both Barca en RM trailing with 1 adn 2 points respectively. I am quite confident i can keep up my form with this tactic.

Great Work! :applause:

Another update: With 5 matches to go im 6 points ahead of Barcelone and now 10 points ahead of RM. Awesome tactic!

Zaza is my topscorer with 32 league goals. To bad messi scored 39 allready :mad::rolleyes:

I just started adding some "place shots" PPM's to some strikers to try and see if they can convert more shots on goal. Im also trying to get them to shoot less from distance (except for Gabi and Raul Garcia they have a rocket longshot).

just plugged this is in for Liverpool first season and used it against UTD first game, Totally dominated but game ended in a draw but very impressed , just 1 thing who should be taking corners ? and do you use inverted strikers ? Left Foot on the Right side , Right Foot on the left side alongside the poacher?

just plugged this is in for Liverpool first season and used it against UTD first game, Totally dominated but game ended in a draw but very impressed , just 1 thing who should be taking corners ? and do you use inverted strikers ? Left Foot on the Right side , Right Foot on the left side alongside the poacher?

cheers guys, glad its working!

i personally dont use inverted strikers. corners to be taken by midfielders ideally as u need the big 3 in the box.

I'm playing as Forest, first season in the Prem. First game was against Man City, won 4-1 causing them all sorts of problems and generally looking solid at the back so encouraging start to say the least. I'll persist and offer some feedback later. The one thing I was wondering, the left-sided CF is set to swap positions with the left-sided BWM. Is this a deliberate ploy, what's the thinking behind this?

I'm playing as Forest, first season in the Prem. First game was against Man City, won 4-1 causing them all sorts of problems and generally looking solid at the back so encouraging start to say the least. I'll persist and offer some feedback later. The one thing I was wondering, the left-sided CF is set to swap positions with the left-sided BWM. Is this a deliberate ploy, what's the thinking behind this?

See post #5 above...

...it isn't a clever ploy, just user error.

Just to let you know I used the tactic with Liverpool and had won the league at the start of April and also Capital one cup and beat Bayern, Real Madrid and Barcelona to win the Champions league. I did not make many player changes just got rid of two and bought a few in but I scored over 100 goals in the league and lost in FA cup to Burnley with a weakened team.

Just about to start season two and I simulated the results to make it quicker but the tactic looks spot on and did not save and go back if the result didn't go my way this was a genuine play through from start to finish.

Nice work.

Used this with Cardiff City, first season, only brought one player in on loan, retrained my wingers to be forwards (which seemed to have worked) Won the league at a canter, 111 points and 146 goals scored (two strikers with 30+ goals)

Phenomenal tactic.

• 2 weeks later...

Best tactic ive used so far,plus get loads off job offers which why i have 4 games on the go Burton/Portsmouth/Stoke/Coventry.

failed with Burton/Portsmouth via play-offs after taking over during the season.As for Coventry guided them back to the championship via another tactic and started this 30 games in so far so good away from relegation.The stoke job i applied for from Burton job who are in the championship year 2016 so looking forward to the challenge.Will use this for all saved games in new season see how it goes

Question for anybody using this great tactic about Training since the Author aint replying..

GENERAL TRAINING -What do you prefer to use

MATCH PREP - Leave to assistant?

Having mixed results with Portsmouth/Stoke/Burton

General Training most likely for help

Any OI? I don't see a screenshot or info for this.

The creator of the tactic was playing classic mode so he would not have used OI. I have used the tactic in both classic and normal FM and believe that it works better without OI.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Playing on Android and would really love to download this. Cant create myself as the player instructions are not there - rest I have created. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

I've taken a screenshot of the player instructions, I can send them to you if you want?

Archived