Win a copy of FM12!- Congratulations Pukey!

Ackter

Hi there.

Following on from what is, in my opinion, the best thread in the history of General Discussion - here is your chance to win a free copy of Football Manager 2012!

It doesn't matter what version of the game you're playing, all you have to do is open up MS Paint (or whatever the Mac equivalent is, iPaint probably...) and recreate your latest or favourite goal from your Football Manager career. Here's some examples from the previous thread to give you an idea of how it works:

by dafuge:

goal-1.png

by AcidBurn:

goale.jpg

by Me:

newgoal.png

by SCIAG:

mylastgoal.jpg

So, think you have what it takes to win yourself a copy of the new Football Manager game? Please post your pictures in here, though you'll have to go to some effort to top SCIAG's marvelous rendition. This will not be decided by who can use MS Paint the best, even the worst drawing can be full of meaning, can express the feel of the goal better than any photograph - in short, we'll award the prize to the picture we like best.

The closing date for this competition will be Friday, October 14th, giving you all one month to wow us with your art genius. Once the date has passed, I will lock the other mods in a room and not let them out until we have decided on a worthy winner.

If you posted your creation in the last thread, feel free to re-post it in here, or create a new one.

Good luck everyone!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cant believe you didnt take the "Alux" one as an example of the way to go!!!

I've used examples from mods because they're not allowed to enter this competition. The Alux lad is perfectly welcome to enter it himself in here :)

Quick query bury blade? There are 4 little piggy owls there, but why are there 8 pig snouts in the stands if you're at home? Is it a subtle commentary on your home support (which I honestly have no clue about) or am I misinterpreting the picture?

Haha as posted before me, they are meant to be smiley faces :p

hey you try drawing with a pad on a lap top!!! :D

Im just amazed it resembles a game of football full stop!!

I wasn't saying its bad, it actually perfectly fits the brief. I was more reminiscing about a simpler day where people came on here daily to complain about the rigged crossbar.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH]pitchj.png

I quite cant remember a good goal I scored becuase my players are crap at long shots and the ones I have scored have never made go wow. But in a friendly this happened and I went wow.

It taken me a while to do so hopefully you will like it and if you want I will post the link or the screen shot of that moment.

EDIT: oh and sorry for the writing on the advertising boards, becuase they are on a slight angle couldn't use the text option. If you can't read them there are from bottom left:

needastriker.com

Leeky Defences Call Garry Plumber

Last 1 out turn out the light

and on the other side from top to bottom.

Football Manager 2010 out 21st Oct

Can't think of anything else

and finally Still Can't

tom_numbers.png

Well this was far more productive than watching the second half of the Man U game. (it was my last goal, rather than the best)

Surely there is a foul in there! Quality rendition though.

Archived