Demo's been patched.

Hi, sorry if this has been posted somewhere else. Just logged into steam and the FM2011 Demo has been patched.

First thing I've noticed is that they've changed te squad listing view back to FM2010 style so all the subs are together rather than in a big list.

Anyone spotted anything else yet?

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i see something they have fixed cause i am guilty of using it as its only the demo

When signing a new player they would want lets say 50k a week but i didnt want to give them tht and i found that you could set after 5 league matches for there wage to lower to 30k which obviously shouldnt happen and now you cant do it

• SI Staff

I'm presuming you are all Mac users? If so, as you can see in http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230191-Football-Manager-2011-demo-available-now , there was an issue with the Mac Steam demo upload, so I guess that's now been updated.

If you aren't on Mac, but PC, and have got an update, please let us know, and I'll get some to look into it in the morning, as only a Mac update was planned.

I'm presuming you are all Mac users? If so, as you can see in http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230191-Football-Manager-2011-demo-available-now , there was an issue with the Mac Steam demo upload, so I guess that's now been updated.

If you aren't on Mac, but PC, and have got an update, please let us know, and I'll get some to look into it in the morning, as only a Mac update was planned.

im on a pc and steam automatically updated it

Oh - and for people who didn't download the Mac demo from Steam, the version you have is the same as the new one that has now gone live on Steam, so there is nothing to update.

Is there's will be patch in release day for ME ??

• SI Staff
is there a change list?

There won't be one, no - the original Mac one that was uploaded, as per the thread I reference above, was a wrong (old), pre-mastering file. It's now the mastered one.

This isn't a patch in the true sense of the word, but a correction to get the proper version out to Mac Steam users.

• SI Staff
Apparently I got one and im on PC (it downloaded when I logged into steam) but I dont seem to have seen any changes like the ones said above (the positions being put in the previous order etc)

You won't have, as they will have already been in the correct order in the proper version that you have on the PC.

How large was your download? And for those on Mac, how large was the Mac one?

Archived