The ugliest player in FM

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you came up against a defender who looked like that you'd simply crap yourself and give him the ball.

That's how Jolean Lescott got so far in football :)

At least Lescott has a reason for the scar's on his face, what's Dirk Kuyts??

If you came up against a defender who looked like that you'd simply crap yourself and give him the ball.

That's how Jolean Lescott got so far in football :)

No wonder how everton i doing so well with no strikers and keep getting clean sheet, the the other team players all krap themselves when they saw his face

On the subject of players with facial problems, its not so much facial but would some care to explain to mutation on tevez's neck? And considering he is currently refusing a new contract at Old Trafford i reckon that it's his mutation telling him what do! *Followed shortly by a evil laugh!*

he burned himself when he was a nipper, poor bugger

On the subject of players with facial problems, its not so much facial but would some care to explain to mutation on tevez's neck? And considering he is currently refusing a new contract at Old Trafford i reckon that it's his mutation telling him what do! *Followed shortly by a evil laugh!*

When he refused to sign a new contract Fergison booted a kettle of boiling water at him ;)

It's not a mutation. A pot of boiling water fell on him. They never had money for surgery to remove it. Now that he has the money, he doesn't want to go for surgery because that would mean he'd miss practice/matches. He would be out for about 4 months. He also said he doesn't want to remove it, because it's a part of who he is.

It's not a mutation. A pot of boiling water fell on him. They never had money for surgery to remove it. Now that he has the money, he doesn't want to go for surgery because that would mean he'd miss practice/matches. He would be out for about 4 months. He also said he doesn't want to remove it, because it's a part of who he is.

What's his excuse for his teeth then?

What's his excuse for his teeth then?

He's from Argentina.

It's known that Argentina isn't exactly rich.

You can't expect him to have the best dental care, can you?

Besides, his looks shouldn't matter. He's still a quality player.

Er, it's a thread about ugly players. No-one is inferring that players mentioned here may not be able to play decent football. Christ.

He's from Argentina.

It's known that Argentina isn't exactly rich.

You can't expect him to have the best dental care, can you?

This thread is the "ugliest player" thread :D

There was a guy in the skinning hideout asking how to specifically prevent Sergio Ramos' face alone from displaying because he looked very ugly :D

My personal choices would be Rooney, Tevez, Gavin McCann, Kuyt, Sagna, Pepe and Michael Carrick !

The scar on Tevez's throat could have been removed but the doctor said that he wouldn't be able to play football again so he decided to leave it. I don't see how it would have prevented him from playing football but then again, I'm not a doctor.

Archived