If Football Manager 2009 was a woman...

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Football Manager 2009 was a woman she would be the 'rebound'

she looks alot like your old girlfriend (FM 2008)

although your old girlfriend had flaws this new girlfriends so infuriating that the old girlfriend is forgiven for all.

in terms of sex when she does put out shes good but it's few and far between and far too inconsistant. it lacks the consistant drive of your previous lover and you long for a fine mix of both your current girlfriend and your new one.

ultimatly shes a quick **** who is messed up, you know it will never be the love affair your old relationship was but you'll keep plugging away in hope that one day she will turn out alot more like your previous girl..

If Football Manager 2009 was a woman she would be the 'rebound'

she looks alot like your old girlfriend (FM 2008)

although your old girlfriend had flaws this new girlfriends so infuriating that the old girlfriend is forgiven for all.

in terms of sex when she does put out shes good but it's few and far between and far too inconsistant. it lacks the consistant drive of your previous lover and you long for a fine mix of both your current girlfriend and your new one.

ultimatly shes a quick **** who is messed up, you know it will never be the love affair your old relationship was but you'll keep plugging away in hope that one day she will turn out alot more like your previous girl..

You put too much thought into that :D Cool post.

haha - thankyou, i'm trying to see the funny side of such a tresuared game being completely molestered by third party idiots like steam and softanchor haha

- does anyone know where i can get a pirate version? i'm wondering if they run easier then the real thing..

I wouldn't say that.

Liking it Mike :D

My thread is finally picking up, I try and install humour yet it nearly gets lost in the moan threads.

haha - thankyou, i'm trying to see the funny side of such a tresuared game being completely molestered by third party idiots like steam and softanchor haha

- does anyone know where i can get a pirate version? i'm wondering if they run easier then the real thing..

Oh :(

We could be saying goodbye.

For shame, you started so well too.... :(

You do realise you're on the official forums of the game's developer?

^ Technically. Jeez Pete.

"Yeah M'lud. Technically I was downloading completely random binary, it is the merest co-incidence that it happened to be the Led Zepplin discography. What are the chances?"

:D, Im trying to be supportive, he may have been joking, afterall, why pirate when you have already paid for it.

I've seen people banned, and the reason was "Crack hunter"

I'd guarantee he's a goner, tbh.

If i get banned for making a joke that the pirated version probbably runs better then the real version i'll be even more dissapointed in SI.. not that i think they perticuarly care.

anyway, i'm sorry if i caused offence, i just wanted to write an elaborate and amusing paragraph or two on if FM was a girl..

Still. To even hint at a crack on the official site is dumber than a box of particularly dumb rocks.

Backing away from it is too late. Just keep quiet and pretend you never said it, otherwise you sound like a guilty child trying to explain quite what that copy of 'big jugs' is doing on his bed.

I've seen people banned, and the reason was "Crack hunter"

I'd guarantee he's a goner, tbh.

Still. To even hint at a crack on the official site is dumber than a box of particularly dumb rocks.

Backing away from it is too late. Just keep quiet and pretend you never said it, otherwise you sound like a guilty child trying to explain quite what that copy of 'big jugs' is doing on his bed.

riddiclious, i've been a loyal customer for years! - still hopefully its hysteria, through all the problems with the new version of FM everyone on this website has always been very helpfull so i'll be a bit screwed if this does come to fruition.. haha.

does anyone else have a description of FM/woman stylings? or can we just say i'm the winner? :D

..also if anyone reading this knows anything about the XML parsing error please have a look at my thread, a chap gave me some infomation but i've got a question to follow up with.. thanks!

If FM09 was a woman...

It'd be the good-looking girl down the road from me.

She looks nice; I'm sure I could have fun with her; but I've yet to try her out. I'm a little apprehensive tbh because it could lead to all manner of problems.

I'm certain I'll have my hands on her within the next couple of days. :thup:

If FM09 was a woman...

It'd be the good-looking girl down the road from me.

She looks nice; I'm sure I could have fun with her; but I've yet to try her out. I'm a little apprehensive tbh because it could lead to all manner of problems.

I'm certain I'll have my hands on her within the next couple of days. :thup:

You'll need the code tattooed on her back if you want to get anywhere with her. ;)

If FM09 was a woman...

She'd be that exotic type people dont really want to see you with. Not because she's foreign, or due to any form of jealousy (in fact people snigger about your so called love affair) but due to the fact she treats you like dirt only to bring you back with a single cheeky wink and the promise of something good. Time after time...

If SI was a woman, she'd be J.K.Rowling, and Harry Potter would be FM. It started off fun, but got more serious as more came out - and less interesting as a result.

09 is Jennifer Aniston, everyone loved her when she was younger but now shes like 45 and far from improving has started to show worrying signs of aging (not a perfect metaphor, more like showing signs of complacency and loss of innovation)

FM09 - Its an ex-glamour model that had started to put on weight and whilst still very attractive doesn't take as much care in her appearance as before. Patch 2 was infact a 4 week stint at the health and beauty farm. The results are great and a return of muscle tone, looks and appearance. Whilst showing some minor signs of age, now an experienced operator that you might pretend you could turn down, the reality is that one click of her fingers and you would go running after her :)

She'd be the one your family hates. They say she's constantly distracting you, takes you away from them for days on end. Your mates arent keen either cause she has you under the thumb they never get to see you any more and as for work colleagues they cant understand why your so grumpy and tired all the time, they say you've changed since you met her. They all agree on one thing, she isnt good for you.

The problem is you agree with them put the problem is you love her and you dont care what anyone thinks. Its her you want and nothing else matters.

I think this thread shows more about some of the posters than i wanted to know to be honest.

I'd say FM would be a nymphomaniac bunny boiler, always great in the sack but every now and then you wish you'd listened to your mates and not given her your number.

Archived