Agents

i used to get agents come to me and show me videos of their players, alright i'd say they awful were 99% of the time, but i havnt had that at all this fm 08. has anyone else? i wouldn't like it if they'd taken it out.

i used to get agents come to me and show me videos of their players, alright i'd say they awful were 99% of the time, but i havnt had that at all this fm 08. has anyone else? i wouldn't like it if they'd taken it out.

I loved this, especially when you didnt send scouts to the area. Youde just get random players offered to you.

yeah, i agree. agents are a big part of football now. take the whole ronaldo saga. his agents hasn't helped the situation. every time it goes quite on that front he pipes up and suggests ronaldo is in madrid, or he's talking to becks about it. it's gone mad!

You say that agents are a big part of football, then show an example where they are no where to be seen? ;)

Maybe it isn't still in then, I'm sure I saw a few people mention they had it in FM08 but maybe I'm making stuff up, I'm not sure :)

agents are a must for fm09.

They almost control football.

I also think that there must be more controversy, complication, politics and burocracy in fm09 to represent the real football world

and agents represent all those things

It's still in there I believe but it doesn't happen as often as it used to.

It must be pretty rare. I've done over 240 seasons with FM08 and have yet to be offered anyone, regardless of club, country or level.

Well once I got offer from Kevin Doyle's agent stating that reading are willing to sell the player and I should neg. with them. Well, earlier, I told the press I am interesting in him and he soon wanted to move to bigger club. But never got agent offers for unknown players. But thats definitely interesting aspect.

I'm pretty sure the videos were only ever in one version. And of that I'm glad. IMO, they are the worst feature that has appeared in an FM game. IIRC, the only videos you ever got were of players scoring hat-tricks.

How many would send him scoring an own goal? :duhh:

Archived