Thierry Henry and paul scholes update

Use the editor and put him back yourself or wait until the update is released which I would image would be about mid-february since they'll have to wait for the window to close, collect all the data and test it before releasing an update.

It's not Sir Alex Ferguson who has summoned Scholes back to the team, it's the other way round.

Paul came to the training ground one day last month and said he was missing the game too much and felt like he still had what it takes to compete in the Premier League. - SAF

"YOU can - that's what the editor is for! "

Isn't this cheating?

The editor is there to allow players to do three things:

(1) Make database corrections between official updates.

(2) Add leagues.

(3) Create challenge scenarios (for example, Man City sold to a new owner with lots of debt).

Cheating would be more like giving every Stoke player CA 180 and then coming on the forums to brag about how you went undefeated with Stoke.

EDIT: Humor sensor malfunctioning.

The post January update is badly done IMHO. It greatly annoys me that I can't start an FM11 game as Liverpool, and be able to refuse bids for Torres, as he apparently transferred in June 2010.

As this window goes by, I'm sure we'll see a similar scenario.

The post January update is badly done IMHO. It greatly annoys me that I can't start an FM11 game as Liverpool, and be able to refuse bids for Torres, as he apparently transferred in June 2010.

As this window goes by, I'm sure we'll see a similar scenario.

Not sure, but can't you start a patched game with an older database, so that the January transfers aren't included?

Archived