I feel old

I'm getting there, the hairline is in retreat and I have recently taken up getting angry at the world and criticizing the youth of today.

Oh stop moaning, the youth I first critisised are now critisising todays youth themselves :D

I'm over twice the age of some of the posters on this forum.

Luckily I don't feel that old because a certain user will hobble in (once he's finally managed to make his way from the couch to his computer desk, could take a while) who's over twice my age.

Oh stop moaning, the youth I first critisised are now critisising todays youth themselves :D

Oh stop moaning. :cool:

I'm over twice the age of some of the posters on this forum.

Luckily I don't feel that old because a certain user will hobble in (once he's finally managed to make his way from the couch to his computer desk, could take a while) who's over twice my age.

Then you would feel like an anklebiter in my company as I have had my computer moved over to the couch. :D

Officially old is when you start getting calls on your ex directory number from people selling stair lifts and walk in baths ffs:mad: this is actually true and makes my blood boil (slowly of course:D)

When I ask where they got the number they tell me loads of agencies sell those details including the pension service, so much for data protection:rolleyes:

Archived