Female Regens

I wonder - do female regens exist? Based on the fact that if a double entry of a name exists in the database, that should be possible, but I have not seen this happen yet. Therefore, will all the females - which are already a minority - become extinct in my save game in (e. g.) the year 2060?

Naturally, I am refering to STAFF regens, since, obviously, female players do not exist in the game! -.-

females dont play in professional football with blokes. So why would there be any female regens in football manager game ? However there was a lady as a lines woman in a recent a-league game so is there any female refs in fm11 ?

females dont play in professional football with blokes. So why would there be any female regens in football manager game ? However there was a lady as a lines woman in a recent a-league game so is there any female refs in fm11 ?

There are female staff in the game, such as physios. Not sure about match officials, but maybe there should be?

Not that it matters to me anyway, I judge them on attributes rather than gender.

There are female staff in the game, such as physios. Not sure about match officials, but maybe there should be?

Not that it matters to me anyway, I judge them on attributes rather than gender.

I judge them on how hot the tea is and how much butter they used on the sandwich.

In relation to the double entries creating new names, I am under the impression that this is limited to players, not including physios, directors etc (the roles women take in the game) so you would never get a female player.

Would like to see female ref's and linesmen though.

Louise Fawcett is Liverpool physio, there should really be female regens seeing as they are becoming more involved in the sport and i have no issue with the introduction of more females. SI please make their pictures hot though ;)

Words right out of my mouth :(

So you did not notice female staff ingame? I was wondering if in later seasons, when they retire, they are replaced with newly generated female staff. A question out of plain curiosity, no need to get sexist about it!

Archived