First thing you do when you get the new FM / FM Demo?

For me its to check all the players, and stats at Everton (my team) to see how FM have updated the likes of Rodwell/Barkley

then i usually go through all the Prem squads to see whos improved, followed by a quick half season on holiday to see which players have improved and where, and to help find the best players

I'll probably give it the quick once over then laugh at the amount of forum posts moaning about how unrealistic things are in the game.

Ha true, '' why is Rooneys pace decreased? '' '' why do we only have 50m to spend? ''

I shall be starting a new game, muck around with tactics and see who I can buy for what cash etc. And generally try not to get too invested in the game.

Can't afford the full version until 18th of November (stupid bills) and my daughter is due on the 6th of December. Ah well, my days of being a FM addict are over.

Good idea!

Bad idea!

Couldnt you class that as a form of cheating? Granted its your game and you play how you want but it takes away the point of scouts and database scouring. I'm paying for the game so I want to to be as much of a challenge as possile. If it was easy I would class it as a waste of money.

I did a random draw of a team i am going to manage for when the game comes out................it was Brentford

So i will spend the next 2 weeks getting myself up to speed with their players and trying to find the best formation. I wont be signing anyone as i want 6 months (game time) to work out who will cut it and who wont etc.

I shall be starting a new game, muck around with tactics and see who I can buy for what cash etc. And generally try not to get too invested in the game.

Can't afford the full version until 18th of November (stupid bills) and my daughter is due on the 6th of December. Ah well, my days of being a FM addict are over.

You should have used a condom then. :D

I did a random draw of a team i am going to manage for when the game comes out................it was Brentford

So i will spend the next 2 weeks getting myself up to speed with their players and trying to find the best formation. I wont be signing anyone as i want 6 months (game time) to work out who will cut it and who wont etc.

Mate I'm a Brentford fan and my advice is buy players! :D

Start a game with my home club Dinamo Zagreb. Shortlist 9's and 10's in. Praise. Declare interest. Scout them all (just scout report first so i don't waste time). Buy everyone from the list that is willing. In the mean time sack everyone that is rubbish. Get best staff i can find. Sort my training out. Sort the scouting. Friendlys so i can start working on my new diablo. Rule the world in no time. The world Jimmy.

Start up a game with my Blackpool and then pinch myself once again! Want to see if they've included the proposed hideous third kit and maybe feel bad about replacing Holloway! But then business as usual...sort the wheat from the chaff and so on.

mate we are in the premiership now! Our kits arent licensed!

Archived