How many leagues do you run

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

like in countries and league actualy have playable ??? i usually just have the big 5 countries all leagues and start unemployed see where i end up wiht the best job offer in terms of money

wow nobby thats insane i love it :) how come wales ireland and scotland??? do you start unemployed?

so what do you run jsut the big one and go from league to league around the world?

Managing league to league ya mean? Well it gives me the option, and im free to add another manager in another country if i want to play a multiple team game. For example im considering also being napoli/ajax in my current game with newastle, just like to have the optioin.

Fairly well although probably not quick enough for many users.

I tend to play FM in the background while doing other things so I leave it running and come back several times during the evening to play a match.

I'm in 2016 and its still completing a week in approx 5 mins.

Fairly well although probably not quick enough for many users.

I tend to play FM in the background while doing other things so I leave it running and come back several times during the evening to play a match.

I'm in 2016 and its still completing a week in approx 5 mins.

has it finished the week yet?:D:p

wow nobby thats insane i love it :) how come wales ireland and scotland??? do you start unemployed?

It gives more depth and realism as there are a fair number of Scots, Irish and Welsh who play in the English leagues at professional level. I do get the feeling a few too many end up playing semi professionally in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland though.

I don't start unemployed. I never have. I use pick randomly or a club that doesn't have a match to begin with. This year I started at Curzon Ashton.

much like SeanNUFC i've got them all loaded but some the smaller nations are view only plus an i've re-activated an extinct nation and added an 8-tier league system so 52 nations and however amount of leagues they all add up to

Didn't say i have them all loaded, got 35 leagues in total, from various countries, including their lower leagues.

At the moment, all the leagues down to tier 11 in England, all the leagues in Scotland and Wales. Top leagues from Italy, Spain, France and Germany.

I load a few other leagues as well for the players.

Once I've upgraded to a new PC I'll probably have all the leagues selected :)

Most of the european top divisions (minus belarus, iceland, NI, ROI and Wales) plus down to 2nd level in italy, spain, france, and italy, and BSP in england. my secondary save adds 2nd (and occasionally 3rd) levels to all countries previously involved, and belerus, with top divs in brazil and argentina, yes it's a bit slow but I've been used to having a wide and varied selection for years (until recently having all playable leagues in every country I chose) so I guess I'm adjusted to what many would consider a slower game speed. My main save was based on sacrificing a few lower divisions for a wider array of top divisions and has been pretty good though I haven't played the secondary save long enough to judge properly on the far wider depth I chose for it. I like going for new places, provided I don't end up anywhere a) getting relegated and b) far more in the red than I can hope to deal with I'm not fussed, though obviously I'll go for the better options where I have a choice.

no need to do all that. they don't really help unless you plan to play one save for all your career which hardly anyone ever does

If that was in response to my post, running full detail makes a huge difference. By turning it on results in that league are for more likely to represent the ability of the clubs in that league. I have tested this several times by creating super teams. If you put them in another league with detail turned off their results will generally follow the prediction of the team expectancy. Turn on full detail for that league and suddenly the super team will start winning 10-0 etc. If you want a more realistic game then you have to turn on full detail.

As for 1 save game, I generally only do. My 08 game that is still going is currently 30+ years in.

full details in the league that you participate in. what is the reason to slow down your game in order to have this detail in other leagues?

I'm running an i7920 overclocked to 4gig with 6gig of ram. Still runs very quickly indeed. As I can run it like this I may as well.

I just run 4 leagues from one country (10,000 players only) :D

I think like running 10-20 leagues plus would make the game far too easy! there must be so many good players for you guys to choose from :)

Not really, judging from prev experience of CM/FM it is more likely 50k plus players of crap ability mixed in with some nice gems here and there.

Archived