How many leagues do you run

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

329 leagues from 98 countries

Wow, that's is just huge. How many hours real playing time (no holiday-ing) does it take you to finish one full season?

I am still setting up my new game, but I think it will have between 15 and 25 leagues running.

I tried running a game with all leagues active (full detail) but got annoyed with it crashing all the time...I've now decided to start a new game, switching all leagues to "View-Only" except for the Scottish and English leagues - I'm playing as Rangers, but would be happy to take the Man Utd job down the line if it were to become available and I've got a good enough reputation to get the job.

So, erm, 6 tiers in England and 4 in Scotland playable, and 107 from 49 (?) countries view-only :)

no need to do all that. they don't really help unless you plan to play one save for all your career which hardly anyone ever does

I think they mean that if you onnly have 1 playable league europe becomes to easy because the other teams don't manage their squad well. Bit pointless working all your way up to the top division just for Europe to be a joke to do well in imo.

If that was in response to my post, running full detail makes a huge difference. By turning it on results in that league are for more likely to represent the ability of the clubs in that league. I have tested this several times by creating super teams. If you put them in another league with detail turned off their results will generally follow the prediction of the team expectancy. Turn on full detail for that league and suddenly the super team will start winning 10-0 etc. If you want a more realistic game then you have to turn on full detail.

As for 1 save game, I generally only do. My 08 game that is still going is currently 30+ years in.

Yes. Only club rep is used to determine results when not in full detail as far as I can tell. Also if your players are out on loan somewhere they only seem to develop properly if that league is running in full detail.

Currently running all the leagues from, Argentina, Brazil, England, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Holland, Italy

but i have a save where i run all the available leagues in the game. :) and it goes well considering the amount of data is processed

England to League Two

Scotland to Div 3

Top two from France, Germany, Italy, and Spain

Top Leagues from Brazil, Argentina, Denmark, Norway, Greece, Holland, Portugal, Russia, and Sweden.

25+ from about 14 nations is about average, sometimes a few more. Depends on where I start a game really.

I was running about 20 divisions from 8 countries in a previous save but after the end of the 3rd season I noticed not enough quality newgens were being created. Enough for one or two top teams to snap up yes, but not enough to keep all the top teams fed and keep things interesting. There were about 13000 players loaded.

So I started a new save with all leagues and divisions (available in the game, none added) running. View only though, except the league I'm playing in (England). Database size : Custom - Large - current international players from 6 continents - all top division players from 6 continents - all top club players from 6 continents. Comes out to about 87200 players loaded.

It's running okay surprisingly. So far. Just entered January 2010. One thing I'm already glad about is that there are more quality staff available. Brazilians especially but not exclusively. Can't wait for the beginning of next season when I can take a look at the newgens and see if there's been an improvement.

Archived