demo is out 16th of october

I wonder if that is an official date confirmed by SI or just them guessing as two weeks before release is what they are aiming at... :rolleyes:

The source of the news let's me hope they talked to SI first. :)

Knowing that the demo is released from the gold version which nobody can know when it will be there (i.e. which RC is accepted) makes me doubt it's anything more than an estimate which SI would like, but cannot guarantee to meet. :(

I wonder if that is an official date confirmed by SI or just them guessing as two weeks before release is what they are aiming at... :rolleyes:

The source of the news let's me hope they talked to SI first. :)

Knowing that the demo is released from the gold version which nobody can know when it will be there (i.e. which RC is accepted) makes me doubt it's anything more than an estimate which SI would like, but cannot guarantee to meet. :(

so do you think that it isn't the real date? and if they have done everything today?

• SI Staff
Miles but - what about strawberry version?

It's normally released around the same time. That would be from here though - the vanilla demo is exclusive to MirrorFootball.

Oh. Is that it for todays blog then? :-(

LOL

No - I sent them a blog about an hour ago, so am hoping it's uploaded soon.

Cool! But I for one won't be downloading it. I don't want to get really into my demo game only to have to scrap it two weeks later :)

Will wait 'til the 30th I reckon...

you can carry on in the full game can't you? or do you want to add more leagues to the game?

That is our current preferred date should everything go well. It could be after that date if things don't go well.

Miles, forgive me if I'm wrong but from 'preferred date' I do sense your not entirely pleased that they've announced this? SI would usually wait until something is set in stone to confirm things like this as it it would usually result in a swarm of unhappy posters on the forum if it were to be delayed.

Again, forgive me if I've misjudged it!

That is our current preferred date should everything go well. It could be after that date if things don't go well.

but what kind of problems could be now? we are at the end, i hope that the big bugs are corrected few weeks ago..

I must be psychic, took the 16th off work :D Figured it was a good punt, turns out I was right... Can't wait for a FULL day of the FM demo!

Im off that entire week, although im going to the footy on Saturday evening so thats sure to cut into my being nosey and having a look round the demo.

Archived