real madrid in fm 2010

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madrid are making me laugh yes its nice to see ronnie and kaka there but been a fan of spanish football and watching it on sky everyweek madrid need a defence not attackers you can have all best players in world playing in attack for you but wont stop them loseing or conceding

Man city>>>>>Madrid.

Wow, just.. wow.

We'll have enough left to buy a small country to play in, don't worry about us.

Edit:

Eh, to be fair we have a solid back line (or to be precise, "had"), so yeah we do need some defenders for next season, but it's not like it was our weakest link this season.

Midfield was, horrible performances from players (Robben seems to be the best midfielder this season and he's as useful as sand in your ass).

Madrid will have plenty of money left over, last season they made a profit of E100m, add that to there balance they already had of E92million. They are also predicted to make at least another E100million this year, so all the players they buy are catered for with money left over. All this without debt, ManYoo should take a look at this!

Madrid will never run out of cash (excl the huge debt). Their TV rights alone swamp any other club in the world. They sold them for 1.1bn over 7 or 8 seasons. They own prime real estate that can easily be sold as government and contractors want it. On top of their merchandising which again will go through the roof in the East.

Man city>>>>>Madrid.

Tell me, after Madrid make these signings, how much money will they have for transfers? ;)

Just been watching the national news about the Ronaldo transfer. The news presenter asked how Real are able to aford 56million and then just a couple of days later 80million. It was explained that the Spanish government give them money as an when they need it and thats why they are able to make these incredible transfers. Because of this I think that perhaps Real should have the sugar daddy option in the next version of FM.

Real's defense isn't that bad... Marcelo, E.Garay, Pepe, Sergio Ramos. They could use a better DL at defending, and maybe a better DC, but it's not that bad, with their offensive power, surely they'll be capable of scoring more goals than they concede!

Just been watching the national news about the Ronaldo transfer. The news presenter asked how Real are able to aford 56million and then just a couple of days later 80million. It was explained that the Spanish government give them money as an when they need it and thats why they are able to make these incredible transfers. Because of this I think that perhaps Real should have the sugar daddy option in the next version of FM.

I'm sure that non-madridista tax payers throughout Spain will be delighted to hear that with circa 5 million unemployed here at the moment. :mad:

Lets not forget the possibility of Madrid signign david villa also. They have an ok defence, just need 1 or 2 guys down back. They already have Sergio Ramos. Marcelo will be a star down back in 1-2 seasons. Lets not forget about Pepe, Cannavaro (old yes) & Salgado (old yes).

To be honest if they get David Villa, then they only need 2 more guys down back to be a super powerhouse in world football.

Real's defense isn't that bad... Marcelo, E.Garay, Pepe, Sergio Ramos. They could use a better DL at defending, and maybe a better DC, but it's not that bad, with their offensive power, surely they'll be capable of scoring more goals than they concede!

Garay isnt tehre anymore. But I did forget to mention Heine in my previous post. I'd love Heinze at Liverpool

There transfer budget AFTER the first season will be nearly as large is not more. Kaka and CR7 are going to be worth an additional $175 million per year in increase revenue.

http://www.businessweek.com/globalbiz/blog/europeinsight/archives/2009/06/real_madrid_sig.html

That alone in one season will cover the transfer fees. Totally worth it. Actually I'll start a new game with Real Madrid and see if I can make as much money. Plus with increase globalization they probably are going to look for even more merchandising chances worldwide. The Middle East and China being an ever increasing market, which is why I assume Kaka is worth a bit more in merchandising because of Brazil already has more of an influence there compared to Portugal.

Lets not forget the possibility of Madrid signign david villa also. They have an ok defence, just need 1 or 2 guys down back. They already have Sergio Ramos. Marcelo will be a star down back in 1-2 seasons. Lets not forget about Pepe, Cannavaro (old yes) & Salgado (old yes).

To be honest if they get David Villa, then they only need 2 more guys down back to be a super powerhouse in world football.

Cannavaro is already off to Juventus iirc

So much jealousy, you people need help.

Just to clear any confusion:

1. We're not in any kind of debt

2. Clubs have a lot of ways to make money, and we have even more (ways & money :D)

3. Unless someone posts here an official document signed by a government official that they (the government) give us money - I call ******** and you can disagree with me all you want, without proof it's just rambling of a jealous (wo)man.

Please elaborate on how we don't appreciate talents, that is - we kill players that get old and dump the body in a river ?

Saviola had some talent way back - but just to remind you - Barça released him because he's a failure.

Not every player with a talent can play in every league, EPL is a physically demanding league, la Liga is slower and requires good technique and whatever, I can't see Owen dribbling past players in la Liga (oh wait).

I'll wait for the second Man Utd sign a player for over 1cent and complain about how can they afford it ? They're in debt over their head, their debt can buy enough fuel to send me to the Moon.

So the keyword here is jealousy.

3. Unless someone posts here an official document signed by a government official that they (the government) give us money - I call ******** and you can disagree with me all you want, without proof it's just rambling of a jealous (wo)man.

You know it's bad when your last line of defence is requesting proof, from people that you know won't have it, of a well documented financial alliance between the government and Real. Would you request proof from World Soccer who have had many articles about this? On that note, I wonder why they weren't sued for libel ;) Seriously, it's quite embarrassing dude (you surpass it with your hilarious woman jibe though :rolleyes:).

So much jealousy, you people need help.

2. Clubs have a lot of ways to make money, and we have even more (ways & money :D)

Please elaborate on how we don't appreciate talents, that is - we kill players that get old and dump the body in a river ?

Saviola had some talent way back - but just to remind you - Barça released him because he's a failure.

Not every player with a talent can play in every league, EPL is a physically demanding league, la Liga is slower and requires good technique and whatever, I can't see Owen dribbling past players in la Liga (oh wait).

I'll wait for the second Man Utd sign a player for over 1cent and complain about how can they afford it ? They're in debt over their head, their debt can buy enough fuel to send me to the Moon.

So the keyword here is jealousy.

No debt apart from the 600 million euros, not that it matters because the government will buy some more fields off you if your struggling ;)

Doesnt Real translate in english to Royal? Royal Madrid :D

Of course madrid is in debt. All major football clubs (and corporations and countries for that matter!) are in debt. The question is whether your assets are greater than your debt (which they are in Real madrid's case - 23% debt/value ratio).

Yes, except most clubs cannot use banks like private lenders, with special rates and conditions.

First, is (wo)man meant to be an insult? If it is it's incredibly chauvinistic. Second, official document? No, but have a look at this: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/european_football/article6426983.ece. Maybe you'll become less ignorant of your own team.

Oh, and hear hear for Real madrid team imploding next year from all the superstar egos :D

I think the interesting thing to observe is how well Real Madrid perform as a team, rather than just a group of superbly talented individuals.

Arguably, Manchester United without Cristiano Ronaldo could be stronger for his sale, given that it's understood that part of SAF's agreement to the deal was that he has all the proceeds to spend as he sees fit on new players. So in the long run, it could be the case that although United have doubtless lost a superb player, it's still one player and he'll have the funds to sign players who can strengthen the squad as a whole.

All in all, I believe the deal favours Manchester United, regardless of where the money has come from on Real Madrid's behalf.

In respect of FM2010 though... fully expect to see CR's "Loyalty" attribute dropped significantly ;)

First, is (wo)man meant to be an insult? If it is it's incredibly chauvinistic.

Not at all mate, just saying that - there could be females here that are jealous :)

I've no ways of obtaining accurate financial information (unless Forbes is OK), so I'll have to agree that there's always debt - but it comes and goes faster than you and I can calculate it.

Fact is, it doesn't matter for Real if they're in debt or not - they have the money, they have financial backing.

From that article you linked I couldn't find anything to suggest that Banks just give away money to Real, neither the Government or King for that matter !

Granted it's a known fact that the King "likes" Real Madrid and keeps an eye on them - it doesn't mean that he's paying the bills.

I, personally, hate the idea of these "Galacticos" crap, I don't like Perez, even though he's a wealthy man and knows his stuff - but I just don't trust him, he's too much of a businessman and not enough of a fan of Football.

Perez doesn't fund Real Madrid, apparently Spain does :D

Btw, I can't remember 100%, but I recall news about Barça (long ago) taking loans from every Spanish Bank that would give them), so please - take it easy on Real Madrid, you're acting as if we're stealing your money, it's the way it works.

Not at all mate, just saying that - there could be females here that are jealous :)

I've no ways of obtaining accurate financial information (unless Forbes is OK), so I'll have to agree that there's always debt - but it comes and goes faster than you and I can calculate it.

Fact is, it doesn't matter for Real if they're in debt or not - they have the money, they have financial backing.

From that article you linked I couldn't find anything to suggest that Banks just give away money to Real, neither the Government or King for that matter !

Granted it's a known fact that the King "likes" Real Madrid and keeps an eye on them - it doesn't mean that he's paying the bills.

I, personally, hate the idea of these "Galacticos" crap, I don't like Perez, even though he's a wealthy man and knows his stuff - but I just don't trust him, he's too much of a businessman and not enough of a fan of Football.

Perez doesn't fund Real Madrid, apparently Spain does :D

Btw, I can't remember 100%, but I recall news about Barça (long ago) taking loans from every Spanish Bank that would give them), so please - take it easy on Real Madrid, you're acting as if we're stealing your money, it's the way it works.

To be fair, the post this replies to he did say most clubs are in debt, and most countriess businesses etc.

Marcelo is a rubbish defender - very much a Brazillian fullback, in the sense his best qualities are in attacking

Garay has never even played for Real Madrid yet because they loaned him back to Racing Santander and having watched him sevcereal times -even against Madrid themselves - I don't see whats special about him

Pepe is strong but he isn't particularly great and obviously has a rubbish attitude after what he did at the end of the season getting a 10 match ban for violent behaviour

Cannavaro has now gone

Metzelder is rubbish imho

+ Miguel Torres is mediocre

So there only great defender in my eyes is Sergio Ramos - but I expect that after theyve finished buying ronny and villa they'll be looking at several new defenders

Tbf Metzelder, Pepe, Garay, Ramos and Marcelo is a pretty formidible line up, regardless of your opinion of those individuals. There are only a handful of teams that could claim to have a better lineup.

And Casillas behind them

Maicon. They already have IMO the best RB in the world (Ramos), so they are going to buy another. Madness!

But its ok, they'll make the money on a right back by merchandising and shirt sales. I lose count of the amount of times i see replica shirts with the RB's name and number on the back ;)

How grown up :rolleyes:

It's funny how people take things, I didn't even think about offending anyone with that "statement".

There are obviously women using PC's and all that, so saying how's it "childish" to refer to both sexes as jealous of Real's spending power.

Jeez.

Archived