What's the biggest transfer fee you've received? **PLAYER NAMING**

I don't come on here much, can some one tell me why everyone is so scared of putting a players name on a forum? Anyone would think its going to break the internet or something.

Some people want to find players themselfs, without help from others I guess.

I can understand that. I certainly wouldn't want to just read through a list of players that other FMers reccomend, BUT i don't really see the harm in mentioning the odd name here and there in certain topics. This thread was never meant to be about whether the player/s are any good.

£83million for Henry Saivet :D

He was playing **** for me.

I'm hoping I can poach him on a free transfer soon.

Problem is I already have too many bargain young attacking midfielders. Bruins, Mata, Adel Taarabt on a free, Gai Assulin coming for £2.5 million in January . . . I'll probably sell Mata and Taarabt soon.

I sold mascherano to madrid for 57 million, its a shame i forgot that 80% would be given to a third party.

It was a bleak day that season, sold my best DM for money i believed could improve my squad, ended up with 15 mill to pluck through a load of under 18 players, trying to find a future replacement.

LUcky i still had alonso and lucas

I can understand that. I certainly wouldn't want to just read through a list of players that other FMers reccomend, BUT i don't really see the harm in mentioning the odd name here and there in certain topics. This thread was never meant to be about whether the player/s are any good.

There's a Good Player and Team Guide for discussing players etc, people in GD normally don't want to be told about good players. For example, a thread about Martin Galvan. He isn't too well known, but has high potential. Now people know about him without finding out by themselves.

Anyway, that's not to discuss in this thread. Best to PM Neji to ask about the forum rules.

I've considered putting Saivet on the market before, as he's rated at £33 mil. I think I could get upward of £70 mil easily, especially as I've sold Alberto Paloschi for around £34 mil. I got offered £49 mil for one of my regens recently. Didn't accept it though as he is part of my plan for the future.

Bloody Saivet though, can put on a master class so easily, but then vanishes for months at a time.

In one game where I ended up with a super team at Man City (before we were rich. back in the days led by Vassell :D) led to having 400m+ to spend... I threw £75m at Liverpool for Torres, £35m for a 'leaving in 6 months' Ronaldo, £35m for Aguero and £46m for Terry... only really wanted Ronaldo, the others were to ruin my rivals aha. So basically, i'll spend whatever it takes if I have it happy.png

Oh and it was in one Jan transfer window cuz I couldn't get past Liverpool til then.

I also negotiated a £64m for Messi and finally got a yes at £120m for Rooney but pulled the plug on those two as I didn't really need them and wasn't happy to pay that much.

On 09... well it's about £2,000 for my Solihull Moors CM :D

53 million pounds for Tevez to Real Madrid (He kept saying he wanted to go). The next highest bid is Carrick at 30 million pounds. I realize I am pretty good at negotiating high prices for my players.

I also rejected a 64.5 million bid for Vidic because Vidic = awesome. I do not care if his stats drop after he is 30+, he is Vidic.

I got £22.5m for evra to madrid first season (I play three at the back and G.N, R.F and V is what I needed with J.E as back up) and £25m for berbatov to madrid again in my second season (as I never played him he was always back up and I have wonderful youth strikers to use now)

At Bolton I haven't pulled off any huge deals. I've been buying on the cheap and selling high. The best I did was £9.5 million for Javi Garcia, after buying him for £4.2 million. I also sold Elmander to Man U for £7 million . . . he was back on the transfer list within two months! Felt he'd been brought there under false pretences.

I've had huge OFFERS for players but not accepted anything over £22 million, and that was Obafemi Martins to Man City.

Arsenal offered me £35million for Saivet plus 25% sell-on (which I'd negotiated up from £15million). I accepted it, but Saivet didn't go, stating he was very happy playing for me, thanks very much.

Also had an issue with Van der Vaart. Although he "wants to be transfer listed" which I did, and AC Millan came in for him at £20million, yet he will not leave because he is very happy playing for me. Accepted a more recent, much lower offer since he's in his final year, and he rejected it, same reason again. Only problem was, I spent my transfer and wage budget on a replacement (two actually - Witsel and Wijnhalm) and he went and rejected that offer too!

It's now March and he won't sign a new contract. Shame really, cos he's my best player.

Archived