The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bayern Munich 0-1 Hertha Berlin

Had three strikers at the African Nations, so was left with Roque Santa Cruz and Adrian Ramos (a Colombian striker linked with Man Utd) and a 19-year-old Swedish striker Guidetti from Toulouse (who hasn't played a game all season). Bayern Munich also had three goals disallowed. :D

Nottm Forest 1 - 0 Chelsea

A young striker I have (17) just scored as a subsitute on his league debut. 82nd minute and MILES offside (But who's complaining?). 2nd in league by 1 pt from Man Utd, but they have a game in hand. 15games into season, 29pt haul for me, 30 for them in 14. - 9/3/2 for Manu, 9/2/4 for me.

Bayern Munuch 0-0 Bochum

I resigned from QPR after managing them to a relegation after my promotion and 2 seasons in the Premier League. Took me 2 years to get another top flight job, but Bochum were in trouble. Managed to stay clear of relegation and finish 12th (of 18) in the first season, and now have next to no cash to spend. Luckily I managed to get 7 players in on Bosmans but my wage bill is through the roof. Got an attacking line up now and am unbeaten after 4 games in my second term as their manager. Here's to stabilising!

Chelsea 0 v 2 Tottenham Hotspur (League Cup Final)

Superb win in the league cup final, defoe with both in the second half after a slight change of tactics.

8 games left in the PL im sitting 4th with man utd 2 points behind, squeeky bum time!

Gillingham 0 - 7 Leeds

This was a totally unexpected result given that i had sanchez watt sent off on the 30th minute with leeds leading 1 - 0, One of my winter signings Kieron Cadogen got a brace, Richard Naylor scored a hattrick with Jermaine Beckford and Neil Kilkenny rounding off the scoring. With only 2 points seperating 1st and 4th and only 3 games to go leeds should secure league one's 1st place with the next two matches, still nervy going into them.

I'm Arsenal beat Liverpool 2-1 in FA cup Semi. Song sent off after 30 seconds for going in late and hard in the middle of the pitch for no reason. I was furious but kept my composure, made a few tactical changes but didn't want to sit back because I knew they would come at me and score. I went 441 made everyone a support role rather than either defend or attack. I also told my players to press more. After they went 1-0 up I changed to Overload and controlled the last 15 minutes. I almost went 3-1 up but Arshavin looked knackered and ran out of steam. I've never been so proud of a bunch of pixels :)

lastresult.jpg

21o90rp.png

I am so pleased with this win, as soon as Tevez scored before the shootout I was fairly sure we would lose.

Coloccini scored the winner in the shootout, which is such a great way for him to end his career, he is retiring after this game.

Nice one Hershie :thup: I quite like playing Real, aslong as I'm an elite club cos they seem to be less good tactically as some other big clubs. It's just the players they have that need to be kept under control, which is a hard thing soemtimes.

They beat me in the CL final so I needed revenge. Beat them in the Spanish Super Cup and then this. :D

I put here my five latest games with Werder Bremen. Season three has just begun. Last season we won Bundesliga and German cup.

First round of German cup: Borussia Neunkirchen-Werder Bremen 0-4

13" Victor Moses 0-1

18" Mesut Özil 0-2

49" Miroslav Klose 0-3

79" Tim Borowski 0-4

First round of Bundesliga: Werder Bremen-Stuttgart 3-0

pen 22" Mesut Özil 1-0

62" Ruben De La Red 2-0

71" Miroslav Klose 3-0

Second round of Bundesliga: Bayer Leverkusen-Werder Bremen 1-3

2" Miroslav Klose 0-1

14" Per Mertesacker 0-2

40" Miroslav Klose 0-3

65" Vagner Love 1-3

Third round of Bundesliga: Werder Bremen-Borussia Dortmund 1-0

35" Marko Marin 1-0

Fourth round of Bundesliga: Hoffenheim-Werder Bremen 0-1

45" Marko Marin 0-1

So, season has started well, but last two matches have been more difficult. We have had problems to create enough scoring chances. Still, currently we are unbeaten.

Aarau 1-4 Zollikon

We went 1-0 down pretty quickly but then my striker with 10 goals in 9 league games this year equalised and my star 17 year old left winger (already best at the club) scored his 7th of the season to put us 2-1 up. My backup/prospect right winger signed from Barcelona this summer scored the third with 5 minutes to go and my 19 year old centre midfielder that came through the youth academy and is a potential captain in the future scored his first of the season from the edge of the box.

We're now 2nd in the Axpo Super League with 18 points from 9 games, behind St. Gallen with 19 points and ahead of Young Boys who have 17 points.

Now onto the Champions League against Dinamo Kiev :D

UEFA Champions League Final 2033/34

Roma 4 - 3 Hamburger SV

:(

It amazes me how this game still has the ability to ruin my day. Literally felt like I got cheated out of this game.

Went a man down after 5 minutes (should have given up then) and then scored; they instantly replied. I scored again; they instantly reply again. I somehow manage to find a third goal and then they get a freekick just outside the box where it'd be almost impossible not to score. 3-3. To round it all off, as I'm kicking off after conceding a third goal, my striker tries to pass to my midfielder, it goes horribly wrong and their striker picks it up, skins half my team and slots away the 4th with the last highlight of the game (even though it's in the 74th minute of the game!). When the computer wants to win, it'll win.

Barcelona 1 - 4 Valencia

Not actually my last result, but a shock home defeat for Barça, that provides my Granada CF with their first ever Liga BBVA title. :)

They needed at least a draw to stay in the chase with their game in hand. A hat-trick from David Villa proved the difference, in a game Barça actually dominated in every aspect, apart from goals.

Burnley 3-0 Blackburn

After winning everything many times over with Chelsea decided to start over at the bottom of the Premiership. Lost the first two matches 0-1 to Bolton and 2-1 to Man City, really needed this one to generate some momentum. Steven Fletcher with a brace and Jay Rodriguez added another in stoppage time.

Archived