[FM20] [SKIN] TCS 2020 (Latest: v1.5 23/05)

TCSSkin

2 minutes ago, mamba34 said:

I don't want to sound repetitive but this option right here has to be your problem, make sure it is ticked.

I can even see background pictures with the base skins, when this option is enabled.

Cattura.PNG

I wish it was that simple brotherĀ 

DEMO 4.jpg

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes have to agree with mamba34

As that can be the only reason it would not be working.

As i have just unticked the show background pictures and this is what i get.

20200619210805_1.jpg

Just click on the fm in the top right corner.

Next click preferences, next type background

Then you will see allow display of custom background pictures.

Make sure there is a tick in the box and then press reload skin.

Edited by el-chambo

Just now, el-chambo said:

Yes have to agree with maba34

As that can be the only reason it would not be working.

As i have just unticked the show background pictures and this is what i get.

20200619210805_1.jpg

If you look in the background the screen i just posted mine looks like yours now with the Gray but that.s the Skin you sent me i am using there, I honesty don't understand why it won't work

4 minutes ago, el-chambo said:

Right then i am sorry i do not have a clue what is wrong.

The skin i sent you over works fine for me so unless bluestillidie00 can help i am not sure what else to say.

Not to worry, I really appreciateĀ you trying you best to help me, one of those things i guess. Just a quick Question though where do you put your background Pictures. I have mine in my Documents/SportsInteractive/Football Manager 2020/Graphics and i have theĀ FMT Stadium Superpack in the Graphics folder with my Player Faces - Logo's - Trophies and kits. I'm wondering if that is the right place for them this year or if its changed

All my graphics are save to an extra hard drive but the set up is the same.

So mine isĀ 

Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/graphics

Then iĀ have my players, stadiums and other pictures' in different folders in there.

Make sure your graphics folder is low case

I am not 100% but do not think you need to graphics folders just put everything in one.

That could be you problem.

3 minutes ago, el-chambo said:

All my graphics are save to an extra hard drive but the set up is the same.

So mine isĀ 

Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/graphics

Then iĀ have my players, stadiums and other pictures' in different folders in there.

Make sure your graphics folder is low case

I am not 100% but do not think you need to graphics folders just put everything in one.

That could be you problem.

No mine is correct then, I have mine as you have yours set up i was just making sure thats all

9 minutes ago, el-chambo said:

No in the post you putĀ Documents/SportsInteractive/Football Manager 2020/Graphics

The graphics part must be low case

I've changed it, Still nothing. Oh well what can you do. Thank you for all your efforts

3 hours ago, el-chambo said:

That is brilliant news.

Could I ask what the problem was?

Cheers

The FMT Stadium Super Pack isn't actually a 'Background' pack unless you manually go in and set it to it on the Config file which Mamba showed me to do 1 and then that one i did manually showed up and then i realised it wasn't the right pack. I downloaded another pack and voila it all works perfectly, I've even managed to edit a little bit myself as i wanted a few things more Transparent. I'll show you.

Ā 

So this is how i have it now.Ā 

Scarborough.jpg

Middlesbrough.jpg

Fernandes.jpg

Barcelona.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

So that is really good - Is there any way to make these boxes transparent now though.

282185233_Scarborough2.thumb.jpg.f92f03c3d3d2de362ab54aa5b58904ae.jpg1288874903_Scarborough1.thumb.png.b3c27f3fdc004b7a597e7701c8ddbc27.png

Ā 

See where in the screens i have certain bits transparent but others are blocked out Grey, Is there a way to make that full Transparent?

Edited by Mr Hough

I did think that last night that the FMT pack was not for background when you said what files where in your graphics folder and was going to point that out this morning but you already had it sorted.

Glad everything is sorted now.

3 minutes ago, el-chambo said:

I did think that last night that the FMT pack was not for background when you said what files where in your graphics folder and was going to point that out this morning but you already had it sorted.

Glad everything is sorted now.

It's like the most silliest thing isn't it, Like how i didn't realise that myself is ridiculous because I've been using Graphics for years i just thought it was a Back Ground Pack.

Ā 

1 minute ago, el-chambo said:

Yes all the black out parts can be changed I believe.

I will take a look later and find out what files need to be changed.

Or if bluestillidie comes on he may beat me to it.

Ā 

OK Thank you for your help

2 hours ago, Mr Hough said:

So that is really good - Is there any way to make these boxes transparent now though.

Ā 

Ā 

See where in the screens i have certain bits transparent but others are blocked out Grey, Is there a way to make that full Transparent?

To change the boxes in Home page, you need to change transparency of paper and paper@2x in skins\TCS 2020 v1.5\graphics\tcs\boxes\bordered. You can use the files you used to change the boxes in player profile and club profile.

It should be the same for the inbox bit, but I'm not 100% sure. You can try tho.

3 hours ago, mamba34 said:

To change the boxes in Home page, you need to change transparency of paper and paper@2x in skins\TCS 2020 v1.5\graphics\tcs\boxes\bordered. You can use the files you used to change the boxes in player profile and club profile.

It should be the same for the inbox bit, but I'm not 100% sure. You can try tho.

Yeah managed to do that, I'm content with all this now and happy with how the skins looks

On 13/06/2020 at 14:14, Urbmiz said:

Is it possible to remove or disable the instant results button?

Anyone? Would it be as simple as deleting a few lines of code?

3 minutes ago, Urbmiz said:

Anyone? Would it be as simple as deleting a few lines of code?

Yes, removeĀ Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <!--instant match button-->
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <widget class="icon_button" id="INST" appearance="chrome/buttons/continue/button" icon="icons/26px/whistle" width="180" style="bold" alignment="centre" icon_alignment="centre_right, centre_y" font="title" colour="bg">
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <record id="primary_icon_properties" red_replacement="bg" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <translation id="text" translation_id="339740" type="use" value="Instant Result[COMMENT: text for a button that will generate an instant result for the upcoming match rather than having to go through and play it]" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <record id="click_event" event_id="INST" event_target="glob" />

Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="section" mode="1" set_property="hidden">
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <list id="value">
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="phtc" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PhcP" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PhcR" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PhcK" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PhcH" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PhcN" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PhcC" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PhcF" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="patc" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PacP" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PacR" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PacK" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PacH" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PacN" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PacC" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <integer value="PacF" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā </list>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā </attachment>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā </widget>

from the client_pobject_browser

2 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Yes, removeĀ Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <!--instant match button-->
>
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Worked like a charm, thank you.

On 29/05/2020 at 17:14, jozza800 said:

Any ideas regarding this?

I was also missing this, and figured out how to do it.Ā  Go to panels -> playerĀ and open the Player Attributes Additional Panel file.Ā  Look for the stuff like height, weight, media description etc. Preferred foot is also already there, but needs some minor adjustments to work.

Personally I removed the media description and goalkeeper rating, and replaced it with this:

<!-- Preferred Foot -->
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <container>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <widget class="label" id="Pfo:" auto_size="vertical" font="title" colour="fg">
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <record id="object_property" get_property="Pfot" name="true" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā </widget>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <widget class="foot_label" id="Pfot" auto_size="vertical">
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <record id="object_property" get_property="Pfot" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā </container>

Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <widget class="horizontal_divider" />

Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <!-- Personality -->
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <container>
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" Ā horizontal_alignment="horizontal" horizontal_inset="0" />

Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <widget class="label" id="PPs:" auto_size="vertical" font="title" colour="fg">
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <record id="object_property" get_property="PPst" name="true" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <widget class="personality_label" id="PPst" auto_size="vertical">
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <record id="object_property" get_property="PPst" />
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā </container>

Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā <widget class="horizontal_divider" />

http://www.mediafire.com/file/888mcfwaj6j516q/player_additional_attributes_panel.xml/fileĀ Here is a link in case you can't figure it out with this brief explanation.

hi guys, i know this has been asked in the past but havent seen an answer.Ā 

Ā 

why do the panels on the homepage reset to league table everytime we exit and enter the game? is there a way we can fix this please? thank you.

2 hours ago, dino88 said:

hi guys, i know this has been asked in the past but havent seen an answer.Ā 

Ā 

why do the panels on the homepage reset to league table everytime we exit and enter the game? is there a way we can fix this please? thank you.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but you can try unticking the option "highlight important panels on overview" in preferences>interface.

If this doesn't work, you can set what panels of the selector you want to see by default, by editing "manager home.xml" in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\TCS 2020 v1.5\panels\human.

Under each line that says

<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cosT" file="human/manager home selector panel">

you need to add the following:

<integer id="default_for_club_teams" value="PUT VALUE HERE"/>

You can find the actual values of the panels in "manager home selector panel.xml" in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\TCS 2020 v1.5\panels\human.

For example, here you'll find something like this:

<widget class="squad_status_snapshot_panel" id="sssn" section="TeSq" late_loading="true" valid_for_unemployed_manager="false">
		<translation id="title" translation_id="227783" type="use" value="Squad Status" />

In this case, the panel is "Squad Status" and its id is "sssn". This is the value you need.

If you are also managing international teams, to set default panels for international teams home page also add this line:

<integer id="default_for_international_teams" value="PUT VALUE HERE"/>

Ā 

Hey, I Installed both the Standard and the Light one, after I switched to the Light version everything but the background disappeared and now the game won't load up. Sorry if this was asked before, but I went through the thread and found no solution: so what do I have to do now to get the game started (and the Light skin working) ?

LATER EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out - you have to check what name is assigned to the Base skin (the Dark TCS basically) .xml file. Open the sking_config.xml and look for the "skin name" attribute, copy the name assigned there (in the value field) to the skin_config.xml file in the Light skin folder, save it and you're good to go.

Edited by Jebedaias

Hi, I love this skin! Kudos to the creators for making it :)

I just want to add the stadium pic in the overview panel like in the picture. Is there a way to do it? (I have the mini stadiums for the club panel)

Thanks!

stadipic.jpg

On 03/07/2020 at 09:17, bluestillidie00 said:

zoom out or use the low resolution modĀ 

Hi,

Could you explain what the low resolution mod is please? I have been through all 7 pages of this thread and you mentioning this on the 3rd of July is then only time I have seen it said!Ā 

32 minutes ago, JR866Gunner said:

Hi,

Could you explain what the low resolution mod is please? I have been through all 7 pages of this thread and you mentioning this on the 3rd of July is then only time I have seen it said!Ā 

inside the skin folder thereā€™s a bunch of mods, inside there is a low resolution mod which changes a few panels to suit lower resolution displays. just install it by replacing the files in the base panels folder.Ā 

18 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

inside the skin folder thereā€™s a bunch of mods, inside there is a low resolution mod which changes a few panels to suit lower resolution displays. just install it by replacing the files in the base panels folder.Ā 

You are a star, thanks I shall give it a whirl!

Ā 

7 hours ago, Miek said:

Could anyone confirm if the opposition roles are shown with this skin?Ā 

Ā 

Actually added it myself thanks to this forum :cool:

Great skin! Going to stick with this one 'til 2021.

• 3 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.f50b58351e198db897b264f9880b7032.png

I'm using the light skin. Not sure if this is the right place to post this so if it's not please redirect me. My problem is the social feed, I can't see anything with this dark twitter. Any way to fix this?

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have an easy way for an idiot like myself to get rid of number attributes on the player profiles with this skin? I would love to replace them with the colored bars, but do not have the know how.Ā 

Edited by teej9

44 minutes ago, teej9 said:

Anyone have an easy way for an idiot like myself to get rid of number attributes on the player profiles with this skin? I would love to replace them with the colored bars, but do not have the know how.Ā 

Bars have been removed as an option in. Fm20

Just now, wkdsoul said:

Bars have been removed as an option in. Fm20

Yeah i knew that, i was actually kind of hoping to merge your genius Shrewnaldo skin with this one to be honest. Thanks though!Ā 

I would like to use the Work the Space version 1.3.1, but having downloaded it off of FM scout, and understanding I need theĀ  same normal TCS version 1.3.1, the link actually takes me to the 1.5 version, which after downloading also and going into the game and selecting the Work the Space version, my game crashes?

Can anyone help me fix this please, perhaps by me downloading the original TCS version 1.3.1?

Thanks very much in advance