Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys

I have been using this greate editor for a while now.

But I have tried use it this evening (it was working earlier) and I am getting no results following searches. I have tried reinstalling the programme and it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

also started getting same problem today, editor works fine on all other functions but filter search, when use the filter search FMRTE crashes to desktop, reinstalling doesnt fix the problem.

Ruci, thanks for this great utility. Very well done and I am enjoying it. Thanks.

If you are looking for ideas for future updates I have a few:

Contracts - would like to be able to edit bonuses and especially minimum release clauses! I suspect you plan on adding this as "Bonuses" and ""Clausules" are in the Type collum for finance, but as yet are blank.

Relationships - Often times a player's "Like Team" does not indicate who the club is. Other times there are blank relationship (with a numerical value for degree) that don't indicate what kind of relationship it is (like/dislike team/player).

Most of all I would love to be able to ADD relationships not just EDIT existing ones. (Perhaps that is not possible?)

It looks like you plan on adding the ability to edit Club relationships already.

Just a quick question re cloning. When i clone for example ronaldo with a winger that i have created even though my ca of the created player is alot lower than ronaldo's all the atributes appear the same. Should the created players attributes be lower and then increase as his ca increases to maybe one day be as good as ronaldo's. Am i doing something wrong, do i need to save game and reload or am i just plain not getting it.

Just a quick question re cloning. When i clone for example ronaldo with a winger that i have created even though my ca of the created player is alot lower than ronaldo's all the atributes appear the same. Should the created players attributes be lower and then increase as his ca increases to maybe one day be as good as ronaldo's. Am i doing something wrong, do i need to save game and reload or am i just plain not getting it.

yes i would like to learn how to use clone, i attempted to try it with christiano ronaldo to give one of my youth players only his stats but the player ended up with his name/dob/everything, which i didnt want.

I want to ask a question:

I tried to change the surname of a player but i can only insert a surname of the existed plaayers in the game.Is there any way to insert whatever surname I want?

I eventually worked out a way to (half) solve this problem - use the nickname function (in the game I mean, not editor)! That's how I got unemplyed Sam Allardyce at Blackburn, for instance.

I'm sure that I've read somewhere that on the '09 editor, it is possible to change the Staff Role of, well, staff in game. Now, I have given up on FM09 and have gone back to 2008, and was wondering if there was that function somewhere in FMRTE 08? Cheers.

Can anyone help with this? I opened a seperate thread, but the advice well appears to have run dry. Ruci, could you maybe tell me if you included a staff role edit in FMRTE for 2008.

Don't you have the plan to support 1-100 editing stuff of player ratings?

Currently the player's all ratings are changed 1, 5, 10, ..., 100 after editing player with FMRTE

It exerts a bad influence upon the balance between the current ability and detailed ratings of player a bit.

re: legends.

dirtiness should be lowered from 20 to 1

temperament heightened from 1 to 20 (players)

eccentricity lowered from 20 to 1

re: clones

more "dont clone" boxes for things like birth place

Temperament heightened from 1 to 20 ? Is it better to have 20 in temperament? Because I have always thought that players with 20 in temperament have tendency to be angry and bad,,,, Or am I wrong?

Don't you have the plan to support 1-100 editing stuff of player ratings?

Currently the player's all ratings are changed 1, 5, 10, ..., 100 after editing player with FMRTE

It exerts a bad influence upon the balance between the current ability and detailed ratings of player a bit.

Ruci has posted that he will add the 1-100 mode in an earlier post in this forum.

hi there ruci, can you make the edit attraction of say...Manchester "the city" available? because its uneditable so far..and its frustrating when u lose out on transfers as players "want to move his family to a more metropolitan area..or resides in a better place"

thanks

Maybe this has been asked before. If so, excuse me.

Is there any way you could make something so we can edit the legends, icons and preferred staff of clubs in the info screen?

I would really love to skip some people of that list, because in my opinion they arend really that big... Only they don't even exist in the editor, only in the team's info screen...

Just downloaded this, but it says ''BAD LANG FILE'' everywhere that there should be text. How do I sort this out?

FMRTE needs to be in it's own folder. I got this as well when I ignorantly installed MiniScout into the same folder I had FMRTE and allowed English.xml to be overwritten. :o Both programs use a file called English.xml, but they are by no means the same file.

Maybe this has been asked before. If so, excuse me.

Is there any way you could make something so we can edit the legends, icons and preferred staff of clubs in the info screen?

I would really love to skip some people of that list, because in my opinion they arend really that big... Only they don't even exist in the editor, only in the team's info screen...

I think you can already do that. Edit the relations of the club.

Temperament heightened from 1 to 20 ? Is it better to have 20 in temperament? Because I have always thought that players with 20 in temperament have tendency to be angry and bad,,,, Or am I wrong?

You're wrong. :D It's the opposite.

re: legends.

dirtiness should be lowered from 20 to 1

temperament heightened from 1 to 20 (players)

eccentricity lowered from 20 to 1

re: clones

more "dont clone" boxes for things like birth place

Yeah, hopefully this is implemented too. Good post.

Reving

Giving a player 20 for Temperament means they are less likely to receive yellow or red cards, I believe. Assigning 1 to the Temperament attribute for a player would increase the probability of him being sent off during a game.

So, yeah, 20 for Temperament is best.

Cheers

BUG: When changing the kit colours in FMRTE, only the kits in the tactics screen change and not the menu colours and 2D shirts. For now, this problem has only occurred with clubs with a third kit as far as I've tested. Hope you can fix this, because I'm currently coaching a club (KV Mechelen in Belgium) with horrible colours (Yellow-Red). Thanks in advance for looking into it! It is a great tool!

sorry guys but does anyone know how to transfer players without using the swap function.

with that you can only swap one player for another one, i just want to transfer a player for nothing.

Is there any way which you can do this?

and looking forward to the next version ruci, well done mate!

It'd be really great if you'd add the ability to edit a clubs rivals before finishing the program. Drives me crazy when I get a team promoted and they develop a great rivalry but the game doesn't recognize it.

1 quick question for anyone to answer...

I changed a players name, but whenever I quit the game and reload, the surname changes (not to the original name, but always to the same name 'Dlacic')

Any ideas? Getting a bit annoying having to change it back whenever I fire the game up

I suggest to be carefull when you use fmrte is very unstable and slow the computer but the worst is the game crash and create error that make the game unplayable from saves.

Im gonna wait for fmm or a new fmrte less buggy.

Absolute garbage. I have suffered NO problems at all. I sugest you are either not using the programme in the correct way, or there is something wrong with your machine.

Absolute garbage. I have suffered NO problems at all. I sugest you are either not using the programme in the correct way, or there is something wrong with your machine.

I've get loads of crashes with it - ruci admits that there are many bugs and he irons out a few each new edition. It's not a problem so long as you save regularly. Every time I edit half a dozen players I save, then carry on. It won't wreck a whole career, just the latest save file.

AHHAHAHA 20 in temperament!! hahaha I have always change my best players (Wonderkids) temperament to 1 heheh... this i not goood. hahah thanks everyone for making it clear for me,,,

BUG in Editor FMRTE v2.0 Beta (Build 2.0.0227):!!!

There is not a way to change the league standings in the spanish leagues (the only ones I have tried.)..,,, which causes game crash...

Happy new year Ruci and to everyone here.

Ruci, is there an update regarding the kits issue with FMRTE? I've just checked through 15 pages of this thread and can't see anything. At present FMRTE does an excellent job of redesigning the home and away shirts on the info screens and in the 3D game, but the shorts and socks do not change colour to match the shirts, the third choice kit cannot be edited at all. Is there a chance that this feature can be enhanced in the next release please?

I think you can already do that. Edit the relations of the club.

You're wrong. :D It's the opposite.

In the real-time editor, this doesn't seem to be included. In the data-editor, this doesn't make any difference. Could this be implemented in future versions?

In the real-time editor, this doesn't seem to be included. In the data-editor, this doesn't make any difference. Could this be implemented in future versions?

Yeah, I am wrong. :o

I kind of took it for granted that you could edit club relations as you can edit person ones and you could edit club ones in the editor for FM08.

I'm sure that I've read somewhere that on the '09 editor, it is possible to change the Staff Role of, well, staff in game. Now, I have given up on FM09 and have gone back to 2008, and was wondering if there was that function somewhere in FMRTE 08? Cheers.
Can anyone help with this? I opened a seperate thread, but the advice well appears to have run dry. Ruci, could you maybe tell me if you included a staff role edit in FMRTE for 2008.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! HELP ME!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!! Damn you people.

Is there anyway to change compitition names?

I would like to in the 2nd season change the UEFA Cup to the UEFA Europa League as this would reflect the real life change for the 2009/10 season.

Not currently but I am sure Ruci could add that in in future versions.

Another thing that would be needed though is a way to get on to the UEFA Cup competition screen in FMRTE as I cannot find a way anyway.

Hi Ruci. Thanks for taking the time to create such an excellent tool for the FM community.

I wonder if it is possible that something can made made available that we can edit the retirement & international retirement status of our players, something i'd not seen mentioned i guess. :) If there's any other ways of doing this please let me know. Sometimes i do let slip and let a long time servant of the club retire without a coaching profile & he simply retires & disappears into oblivion. :(

Help.. i previously edit the chairman's name with the older version of FMRTE. I also edit the chairman's name later by using the DDT file. Now with the new version the chairman's name is displayed as something else. When i click into the chairman i get "Error reading language file". Please help. I tried removing my DDT file and use FMRTE to see if it helps but no use.

Help.. i previously edit the chairman's name with the older version of FMRTE. I also edit the chairman's name later by using the DDT file. Now with the new version the chairman's name is displayed as something else. When i click into the chairman i get "Error reading language file". Please help. I tried removing my DDT file and use FMRTE to see if it helps but no use.

Could you explain what you mean a little more?

How did you edit the chairman's name with a ddt file?

And humbao, in the game you can try and persuade players out of retirement and also persuade them to be a coach/manager etc.

Could you explain what you mean a little more?

How did you edit the chairman's name with a ddt file?

And humbao, in the game you can try and persuade players out of retirement and also persuade them to be a coach/manager etc.

Sorry i meant a lnc file.

Okay basically in the previous version when you edit a player's name, you had to search for an existing name that already exist in the language file. Since the name I was trying to put in wasn't there, i created an lnc file to change the chairman's name like this:

"CHANGE_PLAYER_NAME" 1234567 "Joe" "Blow"

Now when I use the new FMRTE, i search for my club and i select staff, this is what i see for chairman:

BAD LANG FILE "Some random name"

when I click on that staff member, the search list at the bottom left corner shows an empty entry. When i click on the empty entry it pops up with an error message "ERROR Reading Language File"

Is there anyway to change compitition names?

I would like to in the 2nd season change the UEFA Cup to the UEFA Europa League as this would reflect the real life change for the 2009/10 season.

Use lnc file.

Create a text file in <b>[your database folder]\lnc</b> folder

(If you're using the default 9.2.0 database, this folder would be 'C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\updates\update-920\db\920\lnc')

Then copy following text to it and save.

"COMP_LONG_NAME_CHANGE" 1301396 "UEFA Europa League" "english"

"COMP_SHORT_NAME_CHANGE" 1301396 "Europa League" "english"

Last, relaunch FM09 or load your save file.

Does anybody know how to edit the relations of a club concerning people? As I looked for it, I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I really like to adjust the legends and icons of some clubs...

Archived