Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922

But it's in the rules that you can't use text speak smartdam and if you continue to use text talk you could be infracted/banned eventually.

Anyway, amazed at how quick you've got this out ruci, KUTGW :thup:

But it's in the rules that you can't use text speak smartdam and if you continue to use text talk you could be infracted/banned eventually.

Anyway, amazed at how quick you've got this out ruci, KUTGW :thup:

Sorry, my mistake, i didnt realise it was part of the rules

I have a problem with editing personell that are "player/coach" etc. I don't find them under the team's squad list. I can find them by searching for their name, but the values for attributes are strange (some negatives etc), and cannot be edited (they go back to the original when I try to save).

Is there a solution for this?

(Apart from that - lovely effort!)

Ruci I truly never thought I would say this but "IT'S BETTER THAN MODIFIER". Apart from if it was as quick as modifier then i would shreek with happiness. Also for the 9.2.0 update when will you be releasing a new model.

Thanks very much

Joe Graham

I realise why people are saying that it's better than FMM, because this is an editor, but does it really have the scouting abilities as Genie?

Not really, but I'd rather use FMRTE to make sure I've got some good actual scouts at my club and listen to them rather than use Genie (especially now) and browse all the raw data myself.

I have downloaded it but it does not load up. It says a problem has been encountered and it closes

I know it does not work with the 9.2 patch but I did not have my game loaded up and i wanted a quick look at it

LOL. A few posts above this is asked and answered:

Make sure that you have installed Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1 Framework otherwise it will crash at startup

if you have it installed

make sure that you have the FMRTE executable in some folder with those files on it:

Some folder

- Languages (is a Folder with a file English.xml inside) if this folder is missing (or the file inside it) then a lot of BAD LANG FILE messages will appear

- FMRTEvWPF.exe (the executable)

- app.config

- WPFToolkit.dll (if this file is missing..you will have a crash at startup)

Guest roberto922

It's all in the title... It's a real time editor for Football Manager ;) It has some amazing features though, stuff like the ability to swap players etc. make it stand out

It's all in the title... It's a real time editor for Football Manager ;) It has some amazing features though, stuff like the ability to swap players etc. make it stand out

Thanks for the reply,,, i just downloaded the 9.2 patch can i use the FMRTE with this??

No, ruci is working on a new version for 9.2.0

Thanks for your help roberto922 just one more thing...............if i start a new game now on the 9.2 patch and then ruci releases the update can i aply it to my game that im already playing or will i need 2 START NEW GAME.

Help would be much apreciated Cheers.

Archived