Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm actually starting to think that...for some strange reason...he will be unable to release it tonight :-( it'll be just another chapter in the story of my life ;-P

Here's a joke to make you feel better......

A white horse walks into a bar and goes to the bar-tender for a drink......

The bar-tender see's him approach and says 'hey, we have a spirit named after you'......

The white horse looks up and says.....'what.....Dave?'

:D

Here's a joke to make you feel better......

A white horse walks into a bar and goes to the bar-tender for a drink......

The bar-tender see's him approach and says 'hey, we have a spirit named after you'......

The white horse looks up and says.....'what.....Dave?'

:D

haha.. think im going insane waiting here... that actually made me laugh

SILENCE! il keelll youuuu
i have my girlfriend... but ive sent her to bed.... football manager comes first....

order of importance

1)fm

2)world peace

3)sandwiches

4)girlfriend

Hahahaha superb....How it should be my gf plays FM with me

A pub landlord is shutting up for the night when there is a knock at the door. When he answers, a Tramp asks him for a toothpick. He gives him the toothpick and the tramp leaves.

A few minutes later there is a second knock. When he answers, there is a second Tramp who also asks for a toothpick. He gets his toothpick and off he goes.

There is a third knock at the door, and a third Tramp. The landlord says, "Don't tell me, you want a toothpick too."

"No, a straw," says the Tramp.

The landlord gives him a straw but is curious as to why he wants it, so he asks the Tramp why he wants a straw and not a toothpick.

To which the Tramp replies, "Some bloke just threw up outside but all the good stuff's gone already".

A young female teacher was giving her class of six year olds a quiz "behind my back I've got something red, round and you can eat it. what is it?" she asked. "an apple" replied little Raymond "no," said the teacher " it's a tomato but it shows your thinking." "I've now got something round, a greenish colored you can eat it." "An apple," replied little Ian "No it's an onion, but it shows your thinking." Little scruffy Johnny at the back of the class says "I've got something under my desk that's an inch long, white and it has a red end." "Dirty little boy," said the teacher "No it's a match, but it shows you were thinking," he answered.

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give you $800 to drop that towel.'

After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob, after a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks, 'Who was that?'

'It was Bob the next door neighbor,' she replies.

'Great,' the husband says, 'did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?'

a young female teacher was giving her class of six year olds a quiz "behind my back i've got something red, round and you can eat it. What is it?" she asked. "an apple" replied little raymond "no," said the teacher " it's a tomato but it shows your thinking." "i've now got something round, a greenish colored you can eat it." "an apple," replied little ian "no it's an onion, but it shows your thinking." little scruffy johnny at the back of the class says "i've got something under my desk that's an inch long, white and it has a red end." "dirty little boy," said the teacher "no it's a match, but it shows you were thinking," he answered.

:D -------------------

A small boy walks into his mothers room and catches her topless.

"Mummy, mummy, what are these?" he says, pointing to her breasts.

"Well, son," she says, "these are balloons, and when you die,

they inflate and float you up to heaven."

Incredibly, he appears to believe this explanation and goes off

quite satisfied.

Two days later while his mother is making tea, he rushes into

the kitchen.

"Mummy, mummy, Aunt Mary is dying!"

What do you mean? says his mother.

Well she's in the garden shed, lying on the floor. Both her

balloons are out, Dad's blowing them up, and she keeps yelling

"God, I'm coming! I'm coming!!!"

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll give you $800 to drop that towel.'

After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob, after a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks, 'Who was that?'

'It was Bob the next door neighbor,' she replies.

'Great,' the husband says, 'did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?'

Great man!!

The priest in a small Irish village loved the **** and ten hens he kept in the hen house behind the church. But one Saturday night the **** went missing! The priest knew that **** fights happened in the village so he started to question his parishioners in church the next morning.

During Mass, he asked the congregation, "Has anybody got a ****?"

All the men stood up.

"No, no," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a ****?"

All the women stood up.

"No, no," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a **** that doesn't belong to them?"

Half the women stood up.

"No, no," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen MY ****?"

All the nuns, three altar boys, two priests and a goat stood up.

Presumably tonight Kertiz, patience is a virtue however. ;)

Give Ruci the time to perfect the version so then there is no need for future versions so quickly.

Archived