Fmrte

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question. I'm not sure if anybody else has this problem, but In the previous version, if you had around 13 or more affiliated clubs, you couldn't get all of the options for the affiliated clubs because the screen was shortened by the amount of affiliated clubs. So the lower part, which was the options part, actually disappeared. So I was wondering if this will be fixed in the new version. I surely hope so, because I currently have 18 affiliated clubs to my Juventus team, but I cannot do anything with the options anymore. So maybe if there was a button to maximize the screen...or something like that...it would really help ;-)

hmmm good point.. is ruci on gmt time?

Should be CET if I'm not wrong. But then.. did he mean CET or GMT? lol. Just be patient. Ruci does a great job to get all that stuff released so quickly.

Deserves a donation.. Will do as soon as I find my PayPal details lol.

Out of principle, if Ruci doesn't have this ready for 9.00pm, I will not be downloading it. In fact, I'll be uninstalling FM and will instead turn my attention to Battleships, on notepad and pen.

lol... and i too shall burn my fm disk , throw my computer out of my window and jump into the canal with a chain and ball tied to my leg..

Archived