[FM18][MOD] Match In-Between Highlights Mod

michaeltmurrayuk

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How To Enable Different Views

These instructions are the generally the same as in the past I've just cleaned up some of the code.

These instructions will assume you have already downloaded and installed the version of the Highlights mod you want to edit.
To download the mod see the first post in the thread

Within the skin I have included various different views that can be shown for each option in each panel, as the game only supports one view for each item per panel enabled at once if you want different views you'll need to enable them.

Screenshots below show the list of different options you can have for the various panels (note all views may not be available in Touch Mode as it doesn't use some data):

Match Overview

You have five options for the Overview panel.
panels_overview.thumb.png.6a28161c87620ddc095b4d8800620f49.png

Match Stats

Two options here one with bar charts and one without.
panels_matchstats.thumb.png.0f92eb240a6226311f22308eadee5f6a.png

Formation Panels
Couple of options here, for the both Formations Panel you can choose to have them side-by-side or top-bottom, whilst the individual Formation Panels give you a choice of the normal panel shirts) or a small panel (dots). You can also right click on any of these panels to change the orientation of the pitches.

panels_formations.thumb.png.c963fbb1dc130685c1a15cc641d7f5a5.png

Player Ratings and Body Language
Each of these has three views, default one keeps subs on the bench, alternative view sees them move into the XI when brought on and the last view is the Full Stats page. You can also edit the shown columns by editing the individual xml files instructions are in those files.

panels_bl.thumb.png.b38eb4812712302c5004c2ee50ae725e.pngpanels_ratings.thumb.png.4577d1b8e2dbfbf89795c255241bfc86.png

There are also various other panels you can select to display from the dropdown but they have no alternative views so there is no need to edit the xml file for those panels.

To enable the different views you need to edit the 'match in between highlights panel' xml file located in the panels folder for the version of the mod you have downloaded.

To edit this file I recommend you use Notepad++ or a web editing program that displays the code in colour as it makes it easier to see which parts to edit.

I've added various comments to the file to explain what various bits of code do so it should be fairly simple to edit, these should appear in a green colour if you are using Notepad++

For an example I will show you how to switch between the two versions of the Match Stats panel.

First the In Between Match Highlights Panel is made up of four panels - we have the full size left panel, the full size middle panel and then the two right panels the top one and the bottom one, each of these panels has it's own code that determines what displays in each of them, for example it is possible to set a different version of the match stats panel to appear in each of them (which is what we are going to do).

To edit the Match Stats view on the Left Panel you need to scroll down until you find this section of code:

<!-- L2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable includes bar charts, custom file to fix some appearance issues. NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->   
<widget class="match_stats_panel" id="mtst" file="match/match stats ibh">
<translation id="title" translation_id="247439" type="use" value="Match Stats" />
</widget>

<!-- L2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable No Bar Charts -->     
<!-- <widget class="match_stats_panel" id="mtst" file="match/match stats floating">
<translation id="title" translation_id="247439" type="use" value="Match Stats" />
</widget> -->

The first line is commented out and explains what the code below displays, the L2 mark at the start of the line denotes L for the Left Panel and 2 as the Match Stats view is the second item in the list (after the overview screen) now you can only have one of the two match stats views visable for the left panel at one time each of the options are noted by the L2 note on the first line.

At the moment the code in red is the active code, however we want the second view to display (no bar charts) to do this we need to comment out the active mode by adding <!-- to the start of the code and --> to the end so it now looks like this:

<!-- L2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable includes bar charts, custom file to fix some appearance issues. NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->   
<!-- <widget class="match_stats_panel" id="mtst" file="match/match stats ibh">
</widget>
-->

Now to enable the second view we need to uncomment out it's code by deleting the <!-- from the second line and the --> from the last line so the code now looks like this:

<widget class="match_stats_panel" id="mtst" file="match/match stats floating">
</widget>

Now the code in the file should look like this:

<!-- <widget class="match_stats_panel" id="mtst" file="match/match stats ibh">
</widget> -->

<widget class="match_stats_panel" id="mtst" file="match/match stats floating">
</widget>

If done right when selecting the Match Stats view in the left panel it should now show the view without the Bar Charts whilst the middle panel will still show the Bar Charts.

To adjust the middle panel you need to scroll down until you find the code that starts with an M, so for the Match Stats view look for this line:

<!-- M2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable includes bar charts, custom file to fix some appearance issues  NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED-->

To adjust the top right panel look for lines like this:

<!-- RT2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable No Bar Charts NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED--> 

To adjust the bottom right panel look for lines like this:

<!-- RB2 MATCH STATS PANEL - Customisable No Bar Charts NEED TO CHOOSE EITHER DEFAULT OR MODIFIED--> 

The coding for each of these panels is edited just as you did for the left panel, and the alternative views for the other options are also enabled in the same manner just remember you can only have one view per note enabled at once i.e. only one of the L2 items can be enabled at once but the M2 item can be a different view as long as only one of the M2 views is enabled.

How To Adjust the Size of the Panels

These instructions will assume you have already downloaded and installed the version of the Highlights mod you want to edit.
To download the mod see this page

Thanks to the split container code you can now adjust the width of the various panels from within the game, however to adjust the height of the right side panels you still need to edit the xml file.

To do this you need to edit the 'match in between highlights panel' xml file located in the panels folder for the version of the mod you have downloaded.

To edit this file I recommend you use Notepad++ or a web editing program that displays the code in colour as it makes it easier to see which parts to edit.

I've added various comments to the file to explain what various bits of code do so it should be fairly simple to edit, these should appear in a green colour if you are using Notepad++

How to edit the sizes of the individual panels

Before editing the individual panels you need to understand what the following codes do:

minimum_height - this sets the minimum width/height of the panel if the available space is less than this value then the panel won't show.
default_height - this is the width/height that the game trys to display the panel at, depending on available space it can appear smaller (to min width as above) or bigger.

Normally for these codes you'd enter a number which corresponds to the number of pixels you want the panel to be, however there is also an option to use a negative number (i.e. -1) the negative sign tells the game to make the panel proportional to the available space with the number determining the ratio.

-1 tells the game to fill the rest of the available space (after it has drawn any panels with actual pixel values) equally between all the panels set to -1. So if you set both of the right panels to -1 you'd end up with two equal height panels. If you set the top panel to 500 and the bottom panel to -1 the top panel would take up 500 pixels and the bottom one would take up what space is left.

If you set the top panel to -2 and the bottom panel to -1 then the top panel would take up 2/3 of the space with the bottom panel getting 1/3.

priority - this tells the game in which order to hide panels if there isn't enough space to show them all, the lower the number the higher the priority so a priority="2" panel will be hidden before a priority="1" panel.

With the above in mind you can now adjust the panel sizes.

To adjust the height of the top part of the right panel locate this code:

<!-- RIGHT TOP CONTAINER ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE IF YOU WANT IT TO BE BIGGER-->
<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="1" priority="3" default_height="-1">

And the height of the bottom part is controlled by this code:

<!-- RIGHT - BOTTOM ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE TO RESIZE-->
<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="1" priority="4" default_height="380">

As you'll see each panel has a comment above it in the file to denote where the coding for that panel starts.

You now just need to play around with the values until you are happy with sizes, in addition if you want a panel to stay a static size set the minimum and default values to the same value.

Edited by michaeltmurrayuk
clarified which file you need to edit

How to Change Kit/Logo & Text Sizes on Overview Screen

If you are using the view with the teams arranged vertically (the default view for the left and middle panels) you'll need to edit the 'match incidents small ibh' xml file.

To change the logos to kits then locate this section of code:

<widget class="match_team_logo_picture" id="TeLo"/>
<!-- <widget class="kit_picture" id="teKP" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre"/> -->

You then want to change those lines so they read:

<!-- <widget class="match_team_logo_picture" id="TeLo"/> -->
<widget class="kit_picture" id="teKP" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre"/>

Basically having the first line enabled shows logos and having the second enabled shows kits.

If you want to replace the logos with kits on other parts of the match screens you'll need to carry out the same instructions in the various match incident files.

To change the sizes of the kits/logos then in the same file the first line you need to locate is this one near the top of the file:

<widget class="table" id="tntb" layout="100,-60,-15" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" auto_size_rows="true" auto_size="vertical" row_spacing="0">

The 100 is for the kit/logo picture, -60 is for the team name and -15 is for the score, the only one that should need adjusting is the first number, make this number 10 or 20 pixels greater than the size of the kit/logo. You should only need to play around with the other numbers if you don't have enough room.

If you want to adjust the text size locate this bit of code:

<list id="column_properties">
<record index="0" auto_size="all" />
<record index="1" size="18" alignment="left,centre_y" />
<record index="2" alignment="right,centre_y" size="18" />
</list>

The second line sets the font size for the Team Name and the third line sets the font size for the Score.

Now to adjust the kit/logo size locate this bit of code:

<container height="80" width="80" col="0" row="0">

And adjust the values to match your kit size.

Finally if you are editing the font size locate this bit of code:

<widget class="text" id="mitn" col="1" row="0" height="80" font="fonts/match_panel_title" colour="text" />

And adjust the value if need be, you should only need to do this if your font isn't fitting, you can also change the font and font colour here if you want.

Hi Michael,

If I wanted to add more columns/data into the "match team stats ibh bottom" xml file, is there a list of ids (such as MPCc for Chances Created) that I could draw from to add into the file?  I'm trying to have a full player stats panel that used to be in the older FM games.

Thanks for the mod, it makes matches already so much better.

Edited by yowg8ynwa

14 minutes ago, yowg8ynwa said:

Hi Michael,

If I wanted to add more columns/data into the "match team stats ibh bottom" xml file, is there a list of ids (such as MPCc for Chances Created) that I could draw from to add into the file?  I'm trying to have a full player stats panel that used to be in the older FM games.

Thanks for the mod, it makes matches already so much better.

The Full Player Stats view is one of the alternative views for the Ratings/Body Language panels so you can use that.

If you want to just customize the top/bottom file I have included various options in the top/bottom file you just need to change the hidden bits from false to true to turn them on.

There should also be a near complete list of usable ids in this thread (it's a bit old but the panels haven't changed that much) so you can add them if I've missed the ones you want:

4 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

I follow your steps to change from kits to logos but the xml give me multiple errors and lokks like this:

40eb0f74be012c83bac8ba989371a653.png

What's the error message you are getting it should tell you where the problem is (or post/screenshot the xml file) it sounds like you haven't correctly removed/added the comments - you need to comment out the logo picture line by adding <!-- to the start of the line and --> to the end (if using notepad++ the code will go green) or you can just delete the line, you then need to remove the <!-- and --> bits from the kit line below it (line should then go red/purple to show it's active).

18 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

What's the error message you are getting it should tell you where the problem is (or post/screenshot the xml file) it sounds like you haven't correctly removed/added the comments - you need to comment out the logo picture line by adding <!-- to the start of the line and --> to the end (if using notepad++ the code will go green) or you can just delete the line, you then need to remove the <!-- and --> bits from the kit line below it (line should then go red/purple to show it's active).

4ecf8db0bfd85597edf095d6864cf526.png

it's done now. I only chance the comment in the beggining of the line and forgot the end of it.

My bad:D

Brilliant work, works a treat:

izc26p.png

Shame this view of panels can't be seen at the end of the game, like the old overview screen from FM17. Still left with that weird "review" screen at the end of the game.

Edited by stevemc

15 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

The Full Player Stats view is one of the alternative views for the Ratings/Body Language panels so you can use that.

If you want to just customize the top/bottom file I have included various options in the top/bottom file you just need to change the hidden bits from false to true to turn them on.

There should also be a near complete list of usable ids in this thread (it's a bit old but the panels haven't changed that much) so you can add them if I've missed the ones you want:

Thanks for the list!  I'm using the Full Player Stats view right now but I think I'll try and edit the top/bottom files

Is there anyway of tightening up the leading/spacing on these lines of type, so they sit tighter together?

Any more info in that panel, and its going to put a scroller in but tightening them all up would allow for a few extra lines of information.

There is a massive gap underneath "MAN UTD" before Lukaku's goal. Don't know why its so big.

k1w036.png

Edited by stevemc

2 hours ago, stevemc said:

izc26p.png

Shame this view of panels can't be seen at the end of the game, like the old overview screen from FM17. Still left with that weird "review" screen at the end of the game.

How do I get it to show just 2 panels like this? Ideally I would like the overview on the left and the player ratings on the right. 

I have followed the steps in post 2 but I get the layout where there are 5 panels (1 on the left, one in the middle and 2 on the right). 

1 hour ago, stevemc said:

Is there anyway of tightening up the leading/spacing on these lines of type, so they sit tighter together?

Any more info in that panel, and its going to put a scroller in but tightening them all up would allow for a few extra lines of information.

There is a massive gap underneath "MAN UTD" before Lukaku's goal. Don't know why its so big.

k1w036.png

The first gap is likely from the badge size, whilst the others would be from the row heights or row gap.

You'd need to open whichever match info panel is being called for that overview to locate the linked match incidents file as that's the file that controls the layout, in that file the layout should be controlled by a table (which should look like the code in the change kit/logo post above - though the code in each panel is slightly different, to resize the badge just follow the instructions in that post) you then just need to play around with the various values, you can also add a row_height="20" bit to the table code if it's not already present and then adjust the value to suit.

It worked!  Not sure if this was intentional or I just kept reading it wrong, but in the "match team stats ibh bottom.xml" file, you had written that:

"to change which columns are active change hidden value to true to show and false to hide,". 

I was struggling until I had worked out that to see a column appear in the panel you had to change the hidden value to false to show, and to true to hide the column.  I think they got mixed up.

Thanks for the mod and the help!

In-Between Highlights Mod.png

Edited by yowg8ynwa

7 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

How do I get it to show just 2 panels like this? Ideally I would like the overview on the left and the player ratings on the right. 

I have followed the steps in post 2 but I get the layout where there are 5 panels (1 on the left, one in the middle and 2 on the right). 

If you see the line in-between the panels grab the one between the middle and right panels and drag it to the right and you'll notice the right panel shrinks just keep dragging until you reach the edge of the screen and the right panels will hide, then just drag the left divider to split you want the remaining two panels to have.

To get the Overview and Player Ratings showing just select them in the drop down arrows in the top right corner of each panel.

@stevemc I'll be transplanting a modified version of this panel over to that screen (as well as the post-match and mid-match screens) sometime next week. Though for the moment you could probably get away with creating a copy of the 'match in between highlights panel' xml file and calling it 'match in between highlights panel review' as the coding is similar (though some items might not display). (The other ones should be called 'match full time review panel' and 'match mid match review panel' so creating and renaming two more copies of the main ibh panel should replace them aswell - though their coding is slightly different so it might not work as well.

Just now, michaeltmurrayuk said:

If you see the line in-between the panels grab the one between the middle and right panels and drag it to the right and you'll notice the right panel shrinks just keep dragging until you reach the edge of the screen and the right panels will hide, then just drag the left divider to split you want the remaining two panels to have.

To get the Overview and Player Ratings showing just select them in the drop down arrows in the top right corner of each panel.

@stevemc I'll be transplanting a modified version of this panel over to that screen (as well as the post-match and mid-match screens) sometime next week. Though for the moment you could probably get away with creating a copy of the 'match in between highlights panel' xml file and calling it 'match in between highlights panel review' as the coding is similar (though some items might not display). (The other ones should be called 'match full time review panel' and 'match mid match review panel' so creating and renaming two more copies of the main ibh panel should replace them aswell - though their coding is slightly different so it might not work as well.

Michael, another year, another big thank you for your work

Just a question: the bottom left panel display match stats and although there's an arrow to change to another option, the arrow doesn't seem to work. I was just about to look in this topic if this was something mentioned.

7 minutes ago, pedrosantos said:

Michael, another year, another big thank you for your work

Just a question: the bottom left panel display match stats and although there's an arrow to change to another option, the arrow doesn't seem to work. I was just about to look in this topic if this was something mentioned.

Have you docked or pinned any widgets to the left of the screen as they seem to interfere with the panel.

For the player ratings default file is 'match team stats ibh bottom' with 'match team stats ibh top' the alt view (motivation ones are for the Body Language panels).

16 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Have you docked or pinned any widgets to the left of the screen as they seem to interfere with the panel.

For the player ratings default file is 'match team stats ibh bottom' with 'match team stats ibh top' the alt view (motivation ones are for the Body Language panels).

Forget it, my bad, the arrow is working :lol:

Thanks, I will look around for that topic in which you explained how to add more ratings :thup:

Top right panel has disappeared on mine after changing default height for bottom right, scrap that solved it.

But how do I get the pitch so it doesn't have roles and names displayed on hover? As it is too cluttered on low res (and despite choosing it in the xml, dots don't show):

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 00.43.32.png

Edited by steveyisatard

Thanks indeed.

I had a problem that players name is not clickable.

Now, it is solved using your mod. Great works.

Thank you again!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It happened again. Sadly, I do not know why.

Anyway the mod is great!!

Edited by Jovovich

12 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Great, I'll look out for this modified version.

10 hours ago, steveyisatard said:

Top right panel has disappeared on mine after changing default height for bottom right, scrap that solved it.

But how do I get the pitch so it doesn't have roles and names displayed on hover? As it is too cluttered on low res (and despite choosing it in the xml, dots don't show):

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 00.43.32.png

In the 'match formation panel ibh_h' (and the 'match formation panel' if you want it from the other one as well) xml file on the pitch_with_tactics line locate and delete this bit of text 'show_role_duty_labels,' and the role bits should disappear.

Or if you want to switch that panel to the small formations open the 'match both formations ibh_v' file and change this code:

file="match/match formation panel ibh_h"

To read:

file="match/match formation small panel"

You'll need to do it twice one for home team and one for away team.

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 19:25, stevemc said:

izc26p.png

Hoping that you can help. Panels have never been my strong point. 

To get this during the game do I just need to add the match info small ibh & match stats ibh into the Panels/Match folder inside the skins folder?

Hope you can understand that. 

On 17/11/2017 at 11:08, michaeltmurrayuk said:

In the 'match formation panel ibh_h' (and the 'match formation panel' if you want it from the other one as well) xml file on the pitch_with_tactics line locate and delete this bit of text 'show_role_duty_labels,' and the role bits should disappear.

Deleted that flag from both files mentioned but still getting roles appear.

Ideally I want to show dots or kits with a player name and thats it.

EDIT:

Not solved my issue with the roles, but have managed to get what I was after...

In 'match formation small panel' I have changed line 12 from:

<widget    class="pitch_with_tactics" can_change_orientation="true" id="pwtc" navigation_disabled="true" icon_flags="show_number">

To the following:

<widget	class="pitch_with_tactics" can_change_orientation="true" id="pwtc" navigation_disabled="true" icon_flags="show_number, show_name">

Adding the show_name flag to achieve:

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 21.48.16.png

Edited by steveyisatard

1 hour ago, Watson156 said:

Hoping that you can help. Panels have never been my strong point. 

To get this during the game do I just need to add the match info small ibh & match stats ibh into the Panels/Match folder inside the skins folder?

Hope you can understand that. 

No.

You need to follow the installation instructions:

On 16/11/2017 at 12:10, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Installation Instructions

For Full Mode Version:

If you are using the default skins:

- Place the panels folder into your User Data Location which by default is:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\

If you are using a custom skin:

- Place the panels folder inside the folder for the skin you are using, by default this will be:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\<skin_name>\

Then from the Preferences -> Interface Menu turn off the skin cache and reload your skin for the changes to be loaded.

Ok so I have installed all of the panels into the correct skin folder, and this is what it currently looks like.

Untitled.png

I have managed to get the Match overview by dragging the box into the middle, but I don't want 2 lots of the match stats.

How do I get it so that there is only 2 main boxes on the screen with the Match Overview on the left and the match stats (with the bars) on the right?

Edited by Watson156

9 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

Ok so I have installed all of the panels into the correct skin folder, and this is what it currently looks like.

Untitled.png

I have managed to get the Match overview by dragging the box into the middle, but I don't want 2 lots of the match stats.

How do I get it so that there is only 2 main boxes on the screen with the Match Overview on the left and the match stats (with the bars) on the right?

Firstly expand the middle section so the right hand side hides.

Then use the selector arrow to choose match stats for the middle panel.

Then if you want numbers rather than bars there are instructions in the first post on changing that too.

This is mine but if I were to expand the left/middle panels across the right hand two would hide:

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 21.52.45.png

Edited by steveyisatard

12 minutes ago, steveyisatard said:

Then if you want numbers rather than bars there are instructions in the first post on changing that too.

Brilliant, got it to work. Thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks for this!  Love it.  A quick question - where is the "match info overview small" file located?  I couldn't see it.  Also, why does your match stats pic have a dropdown?

<!-- L1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, scores, no logos details on top fancy graphics -->
    <widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info overview small" small_version="true">
      <translation id="title" translation_id="292788" type="use" value="Overview[COMMENT: match screen; match overview panel title]" />
    </widget>

8 hours ago, steveyisatard said:

This is mine but if I were to expand the left/middle panels across the right hand two would hide:

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 21.52.45.png

Just out of interest what size did you change the kit size to in the panel? 100 is the default isn't it? Hope that makes sense.

5 hours ago, Watson156 said:

Just out of interest what size did you change the kit size to in the panel? 100 is the default isn't it? Hope that makes sense.

200 I think. Will check later.

5 hours ago, vonreichsm said:

Could please anybody send a downloadlink for this nice match in between panel?

It's in the first post :seagull:

I've tried using this and couldn't get it working not sure what it seems easy enough, so I deleted it, but now my graphics are not working,  facepack, logos etc.

Update I deleted the config file in that directory, and my graphics are working again. Not sure if I need that config file, and tried using this again but nothing. I'm using the default skin so I just extract it in the skins folder, correct?

Capture.thumb.JPG.cf0ab7e1f0885dd1236cf62c2ea658f7.JPG

Edited by Woodmansee

On 11/18/2017 at 15:35, Boyshane said:

@michaeltmurrayuk: I know I might be considered as nuisance, but I am really curious (been trying all afternoon today, but without success) what I would need to do in order to have all three vertical panels (not only the right one)  split in two (or even 3 if possible)? Thanks for any advice.

To split the left and middle columns into vertical columns, first copy everything from this line (#463):

<!-- RIGHT TOP CONTAINER ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE IF YOU WANT IT TO BE BIGGER-->

To this (#906)

<!-- RIGHT END -->

Then delete everything between this line (#15)

<!--LEFT-->

And this (#231)

<!-- END LEFT -->

And then past in the code you copied, then repeat for the middle column so code between <!--MIDDLE--> (#234) and <!-- END MIDDLE --> (#451). You're basically replacing the left/middle code with the right code.

Next you need to locate each bit of code like this:

<widget class="match_view_selector_panel" id="sel1"

And ensure they are all using different id's - change them to sel3, sel4, sel5 etc... - each panel needs to have it's own id so now you should have six panels you need to use six different ids.

To have three rows in each column then locate this code:

And copy everything from that to this line:

<!-- RIGHT - BOTTOM --> 

And paste it directly below that line but above this bit:

</container>
<!-- RIGHT END -->

Then repeat for the left and middle panels if you want, and again make sure each panel is using it's own id so you should now have id's running from sel1 to sel9. You may also need to mess around with the default height values to fit three rows depending on your screen resolution.

On 11/19/2017 at 05:45, nick1408 said:

Thanks for this!  Love it.  A quick question - where is the "match info overview small" file located?  I couldn't see it.  Also, why does your match stats pic have a dropdown?

<!-- L1 OVERVIEW PANEL - side-by-side smaller font, team names, scores, no logos details on top fancy graphics -->
    <widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin" file="match/match info overview small" small_version="true">
      <translation id="title" translation_id="292788" type="use" value="Overview[COMMENT: match screen; match overview panel title]" />
    </widget>

You'll need to extract it from the default files it will be in the panels/match folder within the panels.fmf file.

For the dropdown all panels should have a dropdown in the top corner, unless you mean the overview screenshot from the second post with the red box that's just been pasted into the image to show the other view instead of having to upload a separate screenshot for one view.

23 hours ago, kingjericho said:

Hi @michaeltmurrayuk, I have been able to customize all the panels like I want to, except for one thing: in my match screen, I want to have just the top panel on the right side. What do I need to do?

To remove the split in the right panel hopefully changing this value to 1 should do it:

<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="1" priority="4" default_height="380">

If not delete the content between <!-- RIGHT - BOTTOM ADJUST DEFAULT_HEIGHT VALUE TO RESIZE--> and <!-- RIGHT - BOTTOM -->  and that should remove it and see the top panel expand.

5 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

You'll need to extract it from the default files it will be in the panels/match folder within the panels.fmf file.

For the dropdown all panels should have a dropdown in the top corner, unless you mean the overview screenshot from the second post with the red box that's just been pasted into the image to show the other view instead of having to upload a separate screenshot for one view.

Thanks mate.  The pic I meant was this one:

panels_bl.png.66c5bda5053e1d53ff24daef24

The drop down that asks which stats I want to see in the middle panel.

19 hours ago, Woodmansee said:

I've tried using this and couldn't get it working not sure what it seems easy enough, so I deleted it, but now my graphics are not working,  facepack, logos etc.

Update I deleted the config file in that directory, and my graphics are working again. Not sure if I need that config file, and tried using this again but nothing. I'm using the default skin so I just extract it in the skins folder, correct?

Capture.thumb.JPG.cf0ab7e1f0885dd1236cf62c2ea658f7.JPG

If you are using the Default Skins then just place the extracted 'panels' folder directly into that folder (Football Manager 2018) not into the skins folder.