[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, claassen said:

@Anaconda Vice : I looked at the update in the editor and I didn't find anything.
But it's just a display bug, it doesn't affect the progress of the game. It doesn't matter.

May be a display bug - but it does also say I have a fixture coming up in 4 days on the calendar which is actually in 8 days.

Have you seen anything like this before?

In the update, everything is normal for the dates, they follow each other. And most importantly, it doesn't affect the saves.
So, it's not an annoying bug or important bug.

Tonight, before I leave on holidays, I release some updates and I fix a conflict between Croatia and Ivory Coast. :)

1st post updated to 236 updates.

Changes to 02/01/2018
- 12 new updates:
Africa: Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Kenya, Libya, Mauritius, Tanzania, Togo: the 30 best countries in Africa are done!
Continental Competitions: Arab Nations Cup

Improvements:
- Slovenia: Fix promotion playoff between 1st and 2nd division.
- Fix conflict between Ivory Coast and Croatia updates
- Attention: read the notepad on the pack on the number limit of updates

Notepad:  According to my tests, the game can load "only" 234 updates.
If not, there is an error message at the launch of the game.
It's not a bug on a particular update (all works well), it's just a limit. Only Sigames can to fix it.
So, on the 236 updates, you can put a maximum of 234 updates in the folder "editor data"
:(

3 minutes ago, claassen said:

If not, there is an error message at the launch of the game.
It's not a bug on a particular update (all works well), it's just a limit. Only Sigames can to fix it.
So, on the 236 updates, you can put a maximum of 234 updates in the folder "editor data"
:(

Busted. I do have 273 editor files active, and succesfully launched a game. Maybe it will crash later, but with loading there's no problem. 544 leagues from 226 countries plus almost all Your international tournaments, except for Arabic Club Championship.

@avto OK but not with my updates.

The 236 updates works , but you have to remove 2 updates, no matter which, after it works.  So it doesn't come from an update in particular.

After, it may come from me, so to test on your side, thank you for telling me.

Edited by claassen

Yes, not only yours. But, in fact, that means, there is not a limit in the game itself, but somehow Your updates make it appear - I have no idea, why. Could Your PC appear to be not strong enough to carry all of them? 

If You want, I can send You all my active files to check if they work at yours.

Yes, it's good. It works with the 236 updates in same time.

in fact, i had the updates twice, in the folders and directly in editor data.

I delete the folders and now it works!

There is a limit but the limit is between 465 and 470 updates. :)

Edited by claassen

I'm getting excited about starting true french american save with some Martinique team. Keen to play in french cup and those concafac etc. cups. Im thinking to put all SI's and claassens american (north and south) leagues playable and these competitions from claassens megapack: Concacaf League, Concacaf Champion's League, Ligue des Antilles, Central American & Caribbean Games, Central American Games, Francophony Games, PanAmerican Games, and that France  file.   All good? Anything nice missing?

Is it possible to change ethnicity of martiniques regens/added players, cause I think they are...well just too white.. compared to those many real  french/martiniques players for example: Thierry Henry, Anthony Martial and the list  goes on.?

40 minutes ago, oskumustatuli said:

Im thinking to put all SI's and claassens american (north and south) leagues playable and these competitions from claassens megapack: Concacaf League, Concacaf Champion's League, Ligue des Antilles, Central American & Caribbean Games, Central American Games, Francophony Games, PanAmerican Games, and that France  file.   All good? Anything nice missing?

CFU Club Championship. It's the route for Caribbean (i.e. these French) clubs to qualify for the CONCACAF League/Champions League.

Italian serie D,

dutch lower leagues,

polish six levels,

and  brazilian full pyramid

(all works published on FM scout)

are compatible with the work of claassen?

Edited by marcolmo

Just now, marcolmo said:

Italian serie D,

dutch lower leagues,

polish six levels,

and  brazilian full pyramid

are compatible with the work of claassen?

Italian leagues to Eccellenza or Promozione (I don't remember which one is lower), Dutch to lowest level, Polish D6, Brazilian full state pyramid (with Times Sim Divisão) - at least load without any problems. 

Only there's a problem with Croatian 3rd level, which collides with some update (but not the claassen's one) - I can't track, which one.

Just now, marcolmo said:

avto many thanks

You're welcome. If you're interested, also Russia to D8, Ukraine to D5, Sweden to the very bottom, Turkey to D7 and Switzerland to D5 are compatible at load.

Just now, marcolmo said:

great and where I find them ...

Russian and Ukrainian at the Russian-speaking forum (BTW, they have also all African leagues done, if someone is very impatient and can't wait for the claassen's ones, they seem to be at least of acceptable quality):

https://fmfan.ru/board/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=119089 - Russia

https://fmfan.ru/board/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=118692 - Ukraine (also on Steam)

https://fmfan.ru/board/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=118421 - Austria to D4 

Others are available via Steam, please just search, and if You can't find them, message me, please.

Hi,

For other Africans countries, I think to finish next week :)  I start tomorrow, but it's lot of work because I review all reputations of the clubs and their status for African leagues, because the African database, except a few countries, is very bad on the reputation of the clubs, compared to current results.

I do their work, for the reputation of the all African competitions and the clubs, which I make as realistic as possible. Unfortunate, the Head researcher in Africa ignore it and always do anything about the reputation of competitions and clubs...

And there are 36 missing countries in the database, only continent to have this lack.. (all other continents have competitions from all countries in the database!)

It would take them just 2-3 days to create all the African competitions and their history + review their reputations.
And 1 day a year for to put the clubs in the right divisions.
Also,  for me the African researchers are negligent and lazy !  And it's pity :(

Edited by claassen

I know, there isn't really anything in the database about some of these countries and it isn't easy to find out much. Probably not too many people will use them anyway.

I'm just going to do something with all the Portuguese speaking places, its not too many countries but includes a couple of very good football nations in Portugal and Brazil, a couple of average african ones in Mozambique and Angola, smaller ones in Cape Verde and Guinea-Bissau and then a couple of micro ones that I'd be lucky to find anyone good from in Macau, East Timor and São Tomé.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb claassen:

Hi,

For other Africans countries, I think to finish next week :)  I start tomorrow, but it's lot of work because I review all reputations of the clubs and their status for African leagues, because the African database, except a few countries, is very bad on the reputation of the clubs, compared to current results.

I do their work, for the reputation of the all African competitions and the clubs, which I make as realistic as possible. Unfortunate, the Head researcher in Africa ignore it and always do anything about the reputation of competitions and clubs...

And there are 36 missing countries in the database, only continent to have this lack.. (all other continents have competitions from all countries in the database!)

It would take them just 2-3 days to create all the African competitions and their history + review their reputations.
And 1 day a year for to put the clubs in the right divisions.
Also,  for me the African researchers are negligent and lazy !  And it's pity :(

To be honest, if I were you, I'd bother them till such time as they finally change it. It is so aggravating that they don't bother about their own database in the game! And as you already said, 2-3 days of work and the work is done FOREVER and wouldn't have to be done again in the future. It's so incomprehensible to me...

On 05/01/2018 at 22:03, avto said:

Italian leagues to Eccellenza or Promozione (I don't remember which one is lower), Dutch to lowest level, Polish D6, Brazilian full state pyramid (with Times Sim Divisão) - at least load without any problems. 

Only there's a problem with Croatian 3rd level, which collides with some update (but not the claassen's one) - I can't track, which one.

Where are the Italian lower league database?  I couldn’t find it.

@claassen - a mistake I notice with the Central African Republic file - Réal Olympique Castel is in the top division, but this is the old name (same club) for Olympic Réal de Bangui (which is also in the same division).

@howabe ok thanks, it's fixed, there was a confusion between Real Olympique Castel and Castel Foot!

@oskumustatuliThere is an interval of one year. You'll be qualified next year for the French Cup. For the moment, I can't modified that but for the next release, there will be 11 overseas clubs qualified (like IRL) for the 7th round instead 7 clubs. (2 clubs for Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique and Reunion and 1 club for Tahiti, New Caledonia and Mayotte)

Edited by claassen

Yet 15 updates to do and I would have finished... Total of 262 updates !

I certainly would have finished Sunday, but there, I'm fed up, I saturate with the editor, quickly the end!  :)

Edited by claassen

il y a 47 minutes, asapas a dit :

@claassen  So, Claassen are you finished with the updates???I am asking to start the ultimate/final form of  fm 2018  :D  Thank you for all your efforts!!

il y a 40 minutes, lionel messi a dit :

I think he has got some more African countries to do yet, I'm looking forward to starting my world challenge based on these updates.

Yes, yet 15 African updates (countries L to Z) to  do but it's painful to finish ..

@claassenOne small bug I encountered in New Zealand: my club Eastern Suburbs never had an end of season break (no holiday, no seasonal best eleven) at the end of the year. Maybe something related to their B team having Chatham Cup games in june and july? Hopefully you can fix this while keeping B teams active (I use Eastern Suburbs because of their B team!).

EDIT: also Chatham cup games for B team do not count as official games in players stats (while league games for B teams are registered).

Edited by kandersson

@kandersson : I don't know what I can do. The B teams are always complicated to manage in FM and the editor.

@bigmattb28 I have a hard time finishing for 2018, so no for 2017, it's over.
For the 2018, I would make a last release after the 18.3 patch and after that it will be finished definitively, there will be no more changes, except big bug found. Smalls non-annoying bugs will not be fixed and any other request will not be made!