Megapack Dazs8rounds (backgrounds)

Vulrak

The largest backgrounds pack available for FM 2018 including thousands of pictures for competitions, stadiums, cities and many more.

Starting from this year, I am responsible for the backgrounds megapack. Initialy DazS8’s project, he handed it down to me when he had to leave the community for personal matters. Since ManagerOnline has evolved a lot, few changes have been made (~100). A monthly update will be offered for this megapack. If you run into any mistake, or if you would like to suggest an improvement on an existing image, let me know by commenting. I am listening to the community in order to make this pack yours.

For many years DazS8 have wanted to make a large pack using the many backgrounds by himself and others. Well here it is, got to be a must for every FM fan a super pack full of quality images to enhance your gaming experience. All have the correct xml/config files to work correctly and I have fully tested the whole pack with no problems. Certain backgrounds will show on certain screens…. City pack images will show on all Club screens. Stadiums will show on all Team screens, etc.

Download the pack and extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac) and Place the « backgrounds » folder here (create the folder « graphics » if it don’t exist) :

• Windows : Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/graphics
  • Mac : Utilisateurs/ »Nom d’utilisateur »/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/graphics
  • Linux : /home/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2018/graphics

DOWNLOAD

defaut-1.jpg defaut-3.jpg

kingbuzzo-1.jpg kingbuzzo-2.jpg

andromeda-1.jpg wannachup-2.jpg

What’s in the pack ?

• Competitions
  • Club stadiums
  • City pack
  • Mini stadium pack (FMC/FMT)
  • Confederations Stadiums (overview)
  • National stadiums
  • National flags
  • Players backgrounds

Thousands of backgrounds all in one very impressive pack.

Owner : Vulrak

Initiator : DazS8

Thanks : DazS8, Kenneth Nielsen, Sudak Dinakar, FLUT, arturm, asket, bigboss96, carsty, fcdm3357, ilham, kruj, luciano vietto, petercrouch, plumps, pmark, v-toll, wolverine78, zzpiggy (Cities), a special mention to Rune who had the original idea; Mons, kizar, Deano1903, geordie1981, Evil-Muffin7, joecondor, Cizzu, tv_capper, tyler16, Vlastik14, Romme90, keysigame, Persee, Nuno Rebelo and to all those who contributed. If I missed anyone then accept my apologies.

Is this similar to the previous pack by Daz8 as found it very poor to use as many of the pictures are of low quality or a small resolution so don't look great when stetched to a higher resolution. I appreciate the hard work in finding all the pics but they really do need to be of good quality to be worthwhile using I'm afraid, I'm always for quality over quantity.

As I said I resume the project, and I started taking each photo. That's why I'm also asking the community to share comments that are missing or better / more recent. Thus, the pack will be of better quality but also more and more complete day after day.

A monthly update will be offered for this megapack

If you already have the 2017 pack, I have set up a link to make only the changes. Excuse me for not having done it before.

Do not hesitate to propose me modifications with images if you want. I do not know everyone in the game

On 17/11/2017 at 20:26, axehan1 said:

Will this work in FM 17? I've placed the background folder in the correct path but nothing shows up in game??

Yes it works in FM17. You need a skin that makes visible the backgrounds

22 hours ago, Hoarau said:

Is Atlanta United from the MLS included in this pack?

Of course. Just need an update like the rest of the pack (monthly)

@danilo1899, mortiis7, byvirus : Thanks

On 21/11/2017 at 20:29, mortiis7 said:

sadly that more then 90% of pictures are in much more worse quality then i already have :/

The goal is to pass all the images in 1920x1080.
Also update the old ones and add new ones.

As I said before, offer me pictures ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question, how can i change the default background in "inbox" from grass with lawnmower to the club stadium one that showed in "squad", "training", and almost everywhere else?

It seems wasteful for the stadium pictures to not being shown in "inbox" even though I spent most of my time in "inbox" tab.

thank you.

10 hours ago, cbtendo said:

I have a question, how can i change the default background in "inbox" from grass with lawnmower to the club stadium one that showed in "squad", "training", and almost everywhere else?

It seems wasteful for the stadium pictures to not being shown in "inbox" even though I spent most of my time in "inbox" tab.

thank you.

player/backgrounds/player/none i remember right for the manager home etc.

• 3 months later...

I have downloaded this just because of the cities, but instead of showing in the city Box/Frame, the cities are in the background of the clubs, what should be the code for cites?

<record from="109040" to="graphics/pictures/club/109040/background"/>

<record from="109040" to="graphics/pictures/city/109040/background"/> ??

On 12/18/2017 at 20:29, cbtendo said:

thank you

it was just player/background/none.jpg.

for others : I just deleted the line with "none" in the config (the last line) and it uses club stadium background.

could you please elaborate...i am using the base dark skin....thanks

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 04:29, cbtendo said:

thank you

it was just player/background/none.jpg.

for others : I just deleted the line with "none" in the config (the last line) and it uses club stadium background.

So where do I find player/background/none.jpg

to change it?

On 16/04/2018 at 03:30, luvgisele said:

could you please elaborate...i am using the base dark skin....thanks

22 hours ago, thnigelfc said:

So where do I find player/background/none.jpg

to change it?

open your fm 2018 document folder, in graphics/backgrounds/players/backgrounds (this is my file structures) there is 1 config.xml file, open it using notepad.

If my memory is correct, search for "none", there should be a line that looks like this: <record from="none" to="graphics/pictures/person/xxxxxxx"/>

delete that line

be sure DONT delete the: 

</list>
</record>

3 hours ago, cbtendo said:

open your fm 2018 document folder, in graphics/backgrounds/players/backgrounds (this is my file structures) there is 1 config.xml file, open it using notepad.

If my memory is correct, search for "none", there should be a line that looks like this: <record from="none" to="graphics/pictures/person/xxxxxxx"/>

delete that line

be sure DONT delete the: 

</list>
</record>

Thanks I got it working with skin Andromeda v4 but doesn't work with any other skin?

On 4/21/2018 at 08:06, cbtendo said:

delete that line

be sure DONT delete the: 

</list>
</record>

this worked...thank you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived