FM 2018 beta....arrive?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not gonna go live today because if it do I will have to call in sick tomorrow and I can't, I have a presentation on Friday that needs to be done. Please don't release it today. Please release it today. No. Yes. Don't.

3 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

On the other hand, in the last fifteen minutes you've made that post, the SteamDB thing's updated, and Miles has stopped tweeting... :kriss:

Before 6pm. Watch this space! My mate wouldn't joke with a serious subject like this!

1 minute ago, MoxeysTheName said:

My pal just text me to say he's downloaded it and has already started playing it

Who's your pal? Unless he somehow gets extra-early access (as an alpha tester or maybe a streamer/celeb), there's no way he could be playing it right now.

4 minutes ago, Wandy778 said:

It's not in my interest to lie. 

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If beta comes out today, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if it doesn't...

Just now, Pompey1978 said:

My mate's downloaded it and completed it already.

I've heard your mate did so well in getting Woking from to the Conference to the Champions League he's been offered a job in the England set up. Stuff like that doesn't go unnoticed :brock:

9 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

On the other hand, in the last fifteen minutes you've made that post, the SteamDB thing's updated, and Miles has stopped tweeting... :kriss:

He still answers questions like a chord worker.

4 minutes ago, kandersson said:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If beta comes out today, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if it doesn't...

hahahahahaha

Quality

3 minutes ago, MC_CM said:

Just drop it like it’s hot. Can’t belive I’m 39, married with children and still get so exited about a game that I’ve been playing since CM97. Same sh... different year.

same here bro. i m a bit younger 34 but same..

wife cannot believe that im talkign about that since 2 weeks now. he is showing me the child ( 1y.o) and says he has more mind than you. ( wait till he starts undertanding some things and he will learn about fm too..)

7 minutes ago, MC_CM said:

Just drop it like it’s hot. Can’t belive I’m 39, married with children and still get so exited about a game that I’ve been playing since CM97. Same sh... different year.

Word for word, that's me too.

7 minutes ago, MC_CM said:

32, 3 kids and a fiance and still get giddy at FM, literally all I play nowadays bro so ya not alone!

Archived