FM16 : Liverpool FC - Ran out of Klopp puns

cezar.sl

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote Originally Posted by rywilson View Post

Sent in message

Not my tactic, awesome though

Don't suppose I could be a pain and ask for it to? Really struggling to develop a tactic on the new update!

Can someone send this to me aswell please. Thanks!

Who would you get rid of? I also find there's so much deadwood, you can't help but sell and get a high budget too.

I normally get rid of Toure, Enrique and Allen. Toure is on £70k and Enrique is on £50k or something with Allen on £45k but I may keep Allen a season, just to see how he does.

Hey, looking for opinions on my current save dilemma.

Currently end of 2nd season, an won the league. My current centre back pairing is Sakho & Rugani with Gomez as backup. Question is, is it worth signing a new centre back (Stones 60m) an pushing Gomez out to backup right back, or just look to purchase a backup right back instead? Gomez has potential but his current lack of jumping ability and heading is a concern.... anyone had any major experience with him?

This is Gomez currently

sfbitk.jpg

Currently end of 2nd season, an won the league. My current centre back pairing is Sakho & Rugani with Gomez as backup. Question is, is it worth signing a new centre back (Stones 60m) an pushing Gomez out to backup right back, or just look to purchase a backup right back instead? Gomez has potential but his current lack of jumping ability and heading is a concern.... anyone had any major experience with him?

This is Gomez currently

sfbitk.jpg

I played him as a first choice CB and was a beast for me, was worth around £35m at end of season 3

Quote Originally Posted by rywilson View Post

Sent in message

Not my tactic, awesome though

Don't suppose I could be a pain and ask for it to? Really struggling to develop a tactic on the new update!

Can someone send this to me aswell please. Thanks!

It's linked a page or two back

This is Gomez currently

sfbitk.jpg

Not gonna lie mate, he looks a beast there. I would play him first choice, or send him on loan to allow him to keep developing. His potential there looks cracking.

Otherwise, stick him at right back for a season and I'd imagine he'd be right up there by next season.

SEASON 3 REVIEW

Managed to win the league comfortably with just 80 points. Went out early in the Champions league to eventual winners Bayern. Same thing happened in the league cup. On the bright side I won my first FA Cup.

Competitions1718_zpsbv5afzod.png

Liverpool_%20History%20Best%20Eleven-1718_zpsjpzamswp.png

after selling Lucas and Skrtel I am left with only one player over the age of 28 (James Milner)

Jesus, too busy looking at his top stats maybe :D Nah awesome signing, I'll be on the lookout for him in a season or two. Only issue is my laptop overheats every couple of games. I was winning away at Stamford Bridge just there and in injury time, literally at the final whistle, my laptop died. Nightmare.

Just had an amazing end to season 2017/18.

Faced a last day in the league, where i had to win and hope Man Utd only achieved a draw, where i achieved my win by 3-0 but Man U took an early lead and it stayed 1-0 right to the end. :(

I was still in the FA Cup final against Man City, and the Champions League Final against Bayern Munich. However just before my final league game i lost my main GK, Alex Meret, for 3 months. So therefore i had to use Simon Mignolet for the FA Cup.

At this point after only finishing 2nd in the Premiership, i was starting to wonder if i was going to win any trophies.

However i won the FA Cup final, coming from 2-1 down at half time to win 3-2. :D

Then however in the build up to the Champions League Final i was told Simon Mignolet was out for 2 weeks!! My only keeper now was a young keeper rated at less than 1 star.

I assumed it was gonna be a slaughter but Bayern hardly had a shot on target and i won 2-0. :cool:

Yeah, I think around the £85 - 95 million range is the lower side of the scale for buying him.

He's actually unhappy in my Sunderland save and is available for £55 million but there's no way I'm affording that with Sunderland. :lol:

neymar%202%20ronaldo%203_zpsxkap8zi3.png

Clyne best player in Europe, but he knows it

I wouldnt give so much in wage

Clynes%20existing%20contract_zpsyzluge0q.jpg

]Clyne%20new%20demands_zpstwx6bkzr.jpg

I buy young players, try to keep the wages low compared to the bug clubs

salary%20_%20spend_zpsv8otiakp.jpg

Mignolet have a good year

Clean%20S_zpsllx94for.jpg

Here is my team 2017_2018

liverpool%20team_zpstzz7pobz.jpg

Topscorer

Calleri%20top%20scorer_zpslboux8b9.jpg

Won Premier League, quarterfinal in Capital One Cup, Semifinals in Europeans Champions Cuo, 5 round in Fa cup

finances juli 2018

finances%202018%20juli_zpssfgy8imb.jpg

Think fullbacks sometimes get really high ratings when you play certain tactics, ie. any involving overlaps, so although it does really surprise me that Clyne got European player of year award, as long as i play a full back with decent stats they do tend to set up most of my goals, and hence the unbelievably high ratings.

I'd highly recommend you download a logos and a facepack btw' date=' i find game much more enjoyable with proper club badges and player's faces visible.[/quote']

Can you recommend somewhere that;

1. Doesn't take 3 days to download through 18 different links

2. Doesn't make you pay

Can you recommend somewhere that;

1. Doesn't take 3 days to download through 18 different links

2. Doesn't make you pay

A logo pack is available here, for instance. http://www.fmscout.com/a-smooth-16-logos-megapack.html

And for facepack you could try http://www.fmscout.com/a-df11-facepacks-2016.html

There are other facepacks and logo packs on different sites, but as u say some can come in lots of small download sections.

Ohmy.. £65 million bid from Man City for Coutinho.. I'm wondering if I should take it or not. I'm trying to hold a very similar team to what we have now IRL so losing Coutinho would be, in some way, selling the identity of the club. He'll be starting his 10th year at LFC soon so he's a proper icon at the club. I've already had to let Henderson go (which I really regret doing, but he was pushing 31 and Kristoffer Ajer was too good to sit on the bench) so I will be losing a huge part of the team if I sell. He's not unmissable in terms of goals and assists but he's one of the things that keep the save realistic.

On the other hand, it's a ****load of money for someone who will not be worth this much again. Then again, why sell? I have £100 million+ in the transfer budget and a balance of £115 million. I don't need the £65 million but it could be used to pay up the debt the club has, right? If I were going to sell a key attacking player, I'd sell Firmino as he's older and not been there as long.

I think I've convinced myself before posting but would love to hear your thoughts.

I'd consider how much you think of him as a first team certainty. If you have players who can replace him then i'd be slightly tempted, especially as i have so many players right now it's hard to keep them all happy, therefore i would be tempted as moaning players would get more games if they play in his position.

He is in the first team in every game he's available, for sure. It's just the way I like to play a Liverpool save that is making me not wanting to sell. I'm trying to use the resources available to me at the beginning instead of splashing the cash every window for new players. I still got like 8 players in my first team that are original LFC players. Selling him would be losing part of the furniture. I've rejected the first offer but knowing PSG, Barcelona and Man City, they will come back. They bid on him every window.

I had already accepted a £70 million offer from Barcelona a couple of seasons ago but it fell through because Coutinho broke his leg. Since then I've realised what a mistake it would've been to sell him and I've been firmly rejecting any offers. But I didn't think he'd get an offer this big at 29 years of age.

Season 4 Review

Competitions_%20%20Competitions-19_zpsbsoaekdn.png

The 18/19 season turned into a series of Liverpool v Chelsea battles...

League Cup: After squeezing past Chelsea on penalties in the quarter final we go on to win.

FA Cup: Chelsea get revenge by beating us in the semi-final. They go on to win.

Premier League: Chelsea seemingly had it in the bag. They were a point ahead with only 3 games left. They only took 1 point from those 3 games :)

Champions League Final: Chelsea took an early lead but their dirty tactics cost them dearly as the yellow and red cards came out and we came back to win my first Champions League trophy.

Champions%20league19_zpsxavtgppe.png

A logo pack is available here' date=' for instance. http://www.fmscout.com/a-smooth-16-logos-megapack.html

And for facepack you could try http://www.fmscout.com/a-df11-facepacks-2016.html

There are other facepacks and logo packs on different sites, but as u say some can come in lots of small download sections.

However personally i think the extra effort to download the cutout facepack is worthwhile, they usually cover many more players/staff.

If anyone has a torrent downloader you could try http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces and click on torrents at bottom of page.

He is in the first team in every game he's available, for sure. It's just the way I like to play a Liverpool save that is making me not wanting to sell. I'm trying to use the resources available to me at the beginning instead of splashing the cash every window for new players. I still got like 8 players in my first team that are original LFC players. Selling him would be losing part of the furniture. I've rejected the first offer but knowing PSG, Barcelona and Man City, they will come back. They bid on him every window.

I had already accepted a £70 million offer from Barcelona a couple of seasons ago but it fell through because Coutinho broke his leg. Since then I've realised what a mistake it would've been to sell him and I've been firmly rejecting any offers. But I didn't think he'd get an offer this big at 29 years of age.

You have to hold on to Little Phil (if he wants to stay), he's one of the few Worldie players we have who would cost tens of millions to replace. Has he got you down as a 'Father Figure' yet? :)

He'll be an excellent mentor for his eventual replacement, and will hopefully become a Riquelme-esque player as he ages.

I made this same mistake with Firmino, and the fans have been reminding me ever since, when I sold him for £29m (I know!) to some german outfit he now obviously banging the goals in for. I regretted that. About as much as I regret *****ing £48m on Lincoln and Texeira for free...neither get enough game time because of our man Coutinho, he's pure class.

Archived