Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On another note and after seeing his name banded around a bit, Antoine Griezmann. He's a good forward, only 24 years old but already proven himself.

He's not in the group of names such as Ronaldo, Bale, Messi - who let's be honest we're never going to be able to sign. IMO it's a transfer which we might be able to pull off if we went in for him.

One thing is for sure, we're in for another long, torturous summer of chasing big names and falling short for a change :thup:

If we waste money on another failure like Martial, I can live with that :brock:

Or a di Maria that actually wants to be here, and isn't a sissy.

However, it's going to be hard to attract the kind of player we need if we don't get CL football.

I do like the whole Di Maria never wanted to be here, wanted out of the club sissy narrative.

Yes coming here probably wasn't his first choice but when he arrived he was amazing. LVG then tried to be the mastermind he thinks he is and played him in every position other than his best, including striker ffs. Form dropped, confidence shattered and no more chances were given to him. It's one of LVG's biggest f** ups in a giant book of f*** ups.

It really isn't. di Maria stopped giving a feck. LVG can be blamed for many things, but if a player doesn't want to be here, that's not really on his back. At least not the way this played out.

Would be great if it worked out and he's a great player (when he can be bothered), but all in all it was best for both parties that he was sold. We almost got back what we paid for him, so not too shabby given his season.

I do like the whole Di Maria never wanted to be here, wanted out of the club sissy narrative.

Yes coming here probably wasn't his first choice but when he arrived he was amazing. LVG then tried to be the mastermind he thinks he is and played him in every position other than his best, including striker ffs. Form dropped, confidence shattered and no more chances were given to him. It's one of LVG's biggest f** ups in a giant book of f*** ups.

Totally agree.

He ended up on the bench because he was cack. True, he was fantastic the first month or two, but after that we never saw the best of him. He didn't appear to care, and was just going through the motions.

The players are on the pitch, not LVG, and they need to perform. If they don't, they don't play. The way it should be, like people say all the time about Rooney in here.

Agree with Pan. LVG has done so, so much wrong, but I don't think you can blame him for a complete lack of effort from di Maria, bar the first month or so or the fact he was a complete coward on and off the pitch.

You don't really read, do you? I just want internationals gone. Simple as that. Not in order to create anything. The suggestion of a club competition was an off the cuff mention if people still wanted summer football.

Create/move, so you clearly can't read. Or, if you can, you don't understand what people mean.

@ Harry - what difference does it make? Maybe I support United, who knows.

Create/move, so you clearly can't read. Or, if you can, you don't understand what people mean.

I think it's Leeds, right? Just as I suspected, you support a small club (in terms of the last 10+ years) and therefore are for the internationals. All internationals are for is for people who support **** clubs to have something to cheer about.

Again, the idea isn't to get rid of internationals to do anything else. The idea is to get rid of internationals to get rid of internationals.

MichaelBrown, who do you support?

INGERLUND

And obviously di Maria was down to LvG. The break in came a while after his form dipped, which coincided with van Gaal ******* around with him in different stupid positions.

This is actually the right game for Fellaini. Liverpool are the worse team in the league at defending set peices. He should be in for Mata though not Herrera.

But regardless of how he plays he shouldn't be in the next match.

De Gea

Varela

Smalling

Blind

Rojo

Schneiderlin

Fellaini

Memphis

Mata

Martial

Rashford

subs: Romero, Darmian, Riley, Carrick, Schweinsteiger \o/, Weir, Herrera. No striker in sight...

Well we literally don't have another fit one at the club with Keane injured and Fletcher on loan. DJ Buffonge and Zak Dearnley have been playing up front for the U18s and they're wingers.

Archived