Eastside is back

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are regens as basic as they were in the last EHM? Or are they more FM-esque? I really want the next Gretzky to come from a sub-tropical nation once in a blue moon.

I believe it's some hybrid between EHM and FM. So better than it was before, but not quite the newgen system of FM.

• Administrators
Gah! No Mac version :(

Back to FM15 it is then.

Some are able to run this using Wine or virtualisation software such as Parallels, but this isn't officially supported, only supported and tested on PCs.

Is the Elite Ice Hockey League included? Was actually eagerly awaiting Franchise Hockey Manager to release their next game but with this game coming out, I might have to purchase it instead :D

I've only recently got into ice hockey, so it'd be great to learn a lot through playing this game :)

Is the Elite Ice Hockey League included? Was actually eagerly awaiting Franchise Hockey Manager to release their next game but with this game coming out, I might have to purchase it instead :D

I've only recently got into ice hockey, so it'd be great to learn a lot through playing this game :)

It's on the game, all UK leagues are but not playable as of yet. I'm sure it will be added in one of the updates.

It's on the game, all UK leagues are but not playable as of yet. I'm sure it will be added in one of the updates.

Bought it. £7.99 is an amazing price for a game which I'm sure will be very in-depth. Maybe it's time I pick an NHL team to support but I don't have a clue who to pick and why should I pick one team over the other.

• SI Staff
7.99!

Wow, thats a steal - wp SI/Sega etc who got in on this. Truely an effort for the fans/consumer and not just a shot at milking cash!

Id have thought around 15-20 too.

The official Early Access price is £9.99/$14.99/E12.99. But there's a 20% discount if you happen to own any version of Football Manager that is registered on Steam.

The price is a special price as a thank you for helping us out with the Early Access and hopefully providing feedback that makes the game better. When the game is fully released, it will be more expensive - although no final price has been set.

The official Early Access price is £9.99/$14.99/E12.99. But there's a 20% discount if you happen to own any version of Football Manager that is registered on Steam.

The price is a special price as a thank you for helping us out with the Early Access and hopefully providing feedback that makes the game better. When the game is fully released, it will be more expensive - although no final price has been set.

Many thanks for the generous pricing! I would have happily paid full usual £40.00 price tag right now. 476 in game on steam looks like a good start too. I'm sure it'll jump up once the North Americans finish work!

I was playing FHM14 today and I was sad because of how un-intuitive it was and how clunky it was. I jumped over to HFBoards to see if any player suspensions could lighten my mood. Low and behold, I saw this early access came out...I have accomplished nothing at work so far. Thank you!!!!!

Archived