FM15: Manchester United F.C. - I'm loving Angel instead

DavidBeckham

next to nothing no one was at all interested until i offered him out for 5 million, so thats what i got. in installments haha . just wanted him gone though tbh so not fussed. this is only my mess around save for a week or 2 anyway before the serious stuff begins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else struggling to get some decent money for their players?

I'm trying to offload these players and am only being offered these tiny amounts:

Anderson - £1M

Young - £8M

Valencia - £6M (48 monthly instalments)

Cleverley - £2M

This is a massive contrast to the beta where I was getting £18M for Valencia and £12N for Young

I've upped it by 20 to make it more realistic. I need to make a few more changes before I can start a game. The researcher must be a scouser, I mean for Jordan Henderson to have more PA than di maria is just ridiculous

how do i use the editor?

i cant find it

edit: sorted

same here aswell (Shortlists), also has anyone found out how to compress the saved game.

My Transfer Dealings:

IfBDKz3.png

those transfers in have given me a few ideas howedes looks a good buy for that (considering hummels tells you to xxxx off even when Dortmund accept the bid, frustrating as in FM14 I couldn't get them to accept any bid for him. Cerny and tielemans turned into beasts in fm14) of interest did you get a buy clause for tielemans

everything is so different.

not got around to face packs yet

beat the reserves 3-0 comfortably

some signings

C068C3B3E0DF4A6067A2B91B228F8CF25890CD7E

662062287F344D2809A0275B4A0C1C5AF511679B

A994A232F02BFA56CDF2D7153B5812C5C2F65657

B9837ECC777400063EA501CDAE13C1A4F8FD49B2

looking for a right back and any 4-5 star talent on the cheap.

take a look on sortitoutsi http://sortitoutsi.net/players/aitransfers it shows what the AI buys some different cheaper ideas my scouts never turn up players that AI buy at great prices

they wanted an obscene amount of money for him, then saw that he could be loaned out (In)
thought so he is one I want too, but loaning in I might do that, and when he does want to leave his club I might have a good relationship and get him when I have more cash

those transfers in have given me a few ideas howedes looks a good buy for that (considering hummels tells you to xxxx off even when Dortmund accept the bid, frustrating as in FM14 I couldn't get them to accept any bid for him. Cerny and tielemans turned into beasts in fm14) of interest did you get a buy clause for tielemans

Howedes is doing really good on my save , and bender(from Dortmund) is great DMC.

looks reasonable but I would change those 2 false 9's and play 2 wider(di maria a must!!!! is he injured for you??sell mata and get reus) those 3 in the middle are a bit weak but I bet you have reasons for picking them. there are a couple of good 4-3-3 tactics on the tactics forum just to tweek it

I get like that. Take a break of Interest who did you buy/sell I haven't started a save yet waiting to get any bugs sorted and setting up a few comps In the editor(Including a pre season tournament based on the Guiness one Utd played in this year it will replace pre season games for me in future)

I'm looking at selling mata I hate to say Rooney too because I never am able to get him to play well no matter what I try and he becomes a disruptive influence. should raise approx. 75-80m to go with the 60m

will try to get Morgan Schneiderlin/ balanta/howedes/reus and another midfielder, if any money left a young quick striker too

rather embarrassingly, we lost!

BoIKvKDl.png

outplayed them in every department except the most important stat.....goals scored!

plenty of shots taken but not many on target

XjLwvm6l.png

plenty of passes halfway up the field ut not many in there half

hgezERfl.png

basic shape as it played out. as you can see the forward and shadow striker were practically sat on each other. maybe thats why i didnt score???

ZX9VUPYl.png

plenty of movement from my players but also a lot of mistakes (sad face)

NvL26YUl.png

alot of interceptions near the half way line which i think shows at least i have the closing down and defensive line set correctly???

2U2Giq6l.png

what do i do to correct everything and win me some more games?????

First season, 4-2-3-1

Valencia > amr - winger - attack

njeEApS.jpg

holy mother of....

i give up with rvp. getting injured everytime i try to play him

Same thing happened in FM14. Ended up selling him after 6 months.

tryin to sell sell rooney cus he's a mardy moaning bitch. but no one wants him :( cant even give him away ( literally )

I've never had issues with him :/

166 CA and 167 PA

Absolutely ridiculous to say the least. I've never in my life seen something so stupid

Agreed completely. How he's that is completely beyond me.

How have you lot faired against Newcastle?

what tactics is everyone using? every year i always think i will figure the me out and create a decent tactic and every year i fail!

just lost 6-4 to city!!! playing a 433.

what is wrong with it??

There is no width. It is far too attacking; reminds me of when i first started playing this series as a school boy, I would make crazy attacking tactics like this and just throw all my best forwards onto the pitch. Your fullbacks don't push up, inviting pressure from AI wingers and their overlapping fullbacks. How do you watch your highlights? I bet if you start watching full matches, or even comprehensive at minimum, you will notice your front 3 being completely isolated because all it takes is either a high d-line with offside trap or a DM anchor man to effectively cut off the supply to your forwards, hence you are losing so many games. Instead of having two false nines and trying to emulate Barca, for which you don't have the personnel for, I would suggest dropping the two fowards to AML/AMR and put one of them as raumdeuter. Play Rooney or RVP there, Falcao stays up top as false nine, switch him to advanced/complete forward if you are dominating weaker opponents. I recommend short passing team instructions but thats up to you. This will at least give you some balance and create some chances for your forwards. Also personally i just love the ball winning midfielder role, its what Mascherano used to do for Rafa's Liverpool, cutting off passing lanes and chasing the ball down aggressively. Helps you keep the midfield ticking.

There is no width. It is far too attacking; reminds me of when i first started playing this series as a school boy, I would make crazy attacking tactics like this and just throw all my best forwards onto the pitch. Your fullbacks don't push up, inviting pressure from AI wingers and their overlapping fullbacks. How do you watch your highlights? I bet if you start watching full matches, or even comprehensive at minimum, you will notice your front 3 being completely isolated because all it takes is either a high d-line with offside trap or a DM anchor man to effectively cut off the supply to your forwards, hence you are losing so many games. Instead of having two false nines and trying to emulate Barca, for which you don't have the personnel for, I would suggest dropping the two fowards to AML/AMR and put one of them as raumdeuter. Play Rooney or RVP there, Falcao stays up top as false nine, switch him to advanced/complete forward if you are dominating weaker opponents. I recommend short passing team instructions but thats up to you. This will at least give you some balance and create some chances for your forwards. Also personally i just love the ball winning midfielder role, its what Mascherano used to do for Rafa's Liverpool, cutting off passing lanes and chasing the ball down aggressively. Helps you keep the midfield ticking.
4 3 3 is working fine for me , 46 on 48 points, falcao just scored his 29th in 17 epl games. I conceded 19'goals and scored 59

@slc, try falcao as advanced forward and use a box to box midfielder in combination with roaming playmaker...

Berahinho scored 6 in 7 epl goals. My only problem is getting the best out of rvp.. And having to much injuries..

66AA21A9675E7C3597F43E9151076D2CC78F0DDA

after getting through the over complicated system to get downloaded tactics working, tried a 4-2-3-1 i downloaded, and this happened O.O

might have a look at that, and a look at my 4-4-2 because it has similar defending to my 4-4-2 (not much getting through) but has better set piece delivery and crossing which i want on my 4-4-2.

Ok so I changed this slightly, I removed the cross to far post PI for the AMR and gave all of the front 4 the PI of direct passing, I gave the ST shoot more often and gave the AML shoot less often. I also set TIs of higher tempo, exploit right flank, overlap and short passing and so far since then I've been undefeated scored 32 and conceded 10 in the last 10 matches. (3 goals against came in a 4:3 cup match in which I had 4 16 year olds, a 17 year old and and 18 year old in the starting line up. Another 2 came in a league match against last placed QPR in which I played the same team)

Ok so I changed this slightly, I removed the cross to far post PI for the AMR and gave all of the front 4 the PI of direct passing, I gave the ST shoot more often and gave the AML shoot less often. I also set TIs of higher tempo, exploit right flank, overlap and short passing and so far since then I've been undefeated scored 32 and conceded 10 in the last 10 matches. (3 goals against came in a 4:3 cup match in which I had 4 16 year olds, a 17 year old and and 18 year old in the starting line up. Another 2 came in a league match against last placed QPR in which I played the same team)

Forgot to say noteable matches that I've played since making those changes, 2:1 to Arsenal away, 2:1 to Man City and 6:0 to Liverpool. I'm currently top on Goal difference but Tottenham have 2 games in hand

Has anyone found any hiden gems that are must buy players on this game for example werner and silva on FM 14

Gabriel Barbosa and both Zivkovics, Andrija from Partizan and Richairo from Ajax, are guaranteed gems in the game and can walk into the starting XI by the second season.

Archived