NPT&C 2013!!! (New turf textures for FM2013)

cordobes1970

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope this was no good, blew up my game.

Don't know what the issue is, just hoping I can restore to before I modded the pitches.

Fortunatley I kept a copy of the original.

Yep all good, back where I was.

I would like to use this though, but obviously the errors on extraction are a show stopper

Nope this was no good, blew up my game.

Don't know what the issue is, just hoping I can restore to before I modded the pitches.

Fortunatley I kept a copy of the original.

Yep all good, back where I was.

I would like to use this though, but obviously the errors on extraction are a show stopper

I have downloaded the archive from mediafire and the file integrity is ok; maybe the problem is yours with the program you use to unzip. Try with 7-Zip.

For those having problems with extracting it...Extract the file to your desktop then find the original file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2013\data\sigfx and overwrites the entire content of the folder "pitches" delete the pitches file out of there copy and paste the new one you extracted to your desktop into where you just deleted the pitches file from.load your game and it should work.

Downloading as we speak! :)

Looks absolutely outstanding from the pictures.

PS. Did you also update the other pitch graphics? Synthetic' date=' Sand, Clay and so forth? Working on a lower league structure that features a few sand pitches, and I know I didn't really like the way they looked in the default game.[/quote']

I'm also wondering about that :)

Viewed a few matches with this, and I like it. Great job!

One thing, though. I'm working on a league file where there are some very small team, and in reality they play on sand pitches. Your pack has changed sand pitches to grass fields, since you updated all the graphics for those as well. Food for thought if you're considering an update to the file. I'll personally just restore the default SI ones for those fields.

If you decide to do an update - this is a typical sand playing ground from Botswana lower divisions (where I'm currently setting up a league).

562883_402958549762442_1509150292_n.jpg

Apart from that... great stuff here.

OLT, which files did you restore please?

Haven't messed with it yet :) But, there's a folder inside the pitches folder for each clay, gravel and sand - I'd guess just replacing those with the default SI ones should do the trick.

I may look into improving the default ones (looked too much like beach sand imo) - but I need to finish up my Botswana league first, which (provided my test run now proves ok) should enter testing stages before release.

Haven't messed with it yet :) But' date=' there's a folder inside the pitches folder for each clay, gravel and sand - I'd guess just replacing those with the default SI ones should do the trick.[/quote']

Also I need no-grass textures in pitches (gravel, clay, sand, syntethic). Which files have I to not overwrite to avoid all grass pitches? Only specific sub-folders in "textures v3" or also any file in "meshes"?

Thx for help :)

Also I need no-grass textures in pitches (gravel, clay, sand, syntethic). Which files have I to not overwrite to avoid all grass pitches? Only specific sub-folders in "textures v3" or also any file in "meshes"?

Thx for help :)

It's just like I thought in my quote from your post. Just replace the clay, gravel and sand folders with SI defaults and you'll get those fields to play on.

I've done a minor improvement over the default SI sand pitches (that were way too bright, so that they hurt my eyes), but I'm nowhere near as talented at such work as the creator of this file. Basically, I just gave it some more texture and darkened it a bit. I may look into further enhancing at least the sand pitches (since those are what I encounter as I play) and offer it up at a later date to complement this pack for those who want those fields.

It's just like I thought in my quote from your post. Just replace the clay' date=' gravel and sand folders with SI defaults and you'll get those fields to play on.

I've done a minor improvement over the default SI sand pitches (that were way too bright, so that they hurt my eyes), but I'm nowhere near as talented at such work as the creator of this file. Basically, I just gave it some more texture and darkened it a bit. I may look into further enhancing at least the sand pitches (since those are what I encounter as I play) and offer it up at a later date to complement this pack for those who want those fields.[/quote']

Thanks a lot. Could you post your improved sand pitch? I usually play african leagues and there are many sand pitches around.

Thanks a lot. Could you post your improved sand pitch? I usually play african leagues and there are many sand pitches around.

The sand pitch I did is really just a five minute job, and not something I'm proud of. I mainly just wanted to try and see what I could do to it. I'll be looking at improving it further later on, at which point I'd be happy to release it.

Reason I needed it is that I'm making the Botswana league, which features a few sand pitches as well. If you like playing African leagues, I recommend keeping an eye on the Editor's Hideout, as I plan on releasing the Botswana league during the coming week. It should prove to be a fun and challenging league to play, and all the rules have been properly implemented.

Viewed a few matches with this' date=' and I like it. Great job!

One thing, though. I'm working on a league file where there are some very small team, and in reality they play on sand pitches. Your pack has changed sand pitches to grass fields, since you updated all the graphics for those as well. Food for thought if you're considering an update to the file. I'll personally just restore the default SI ones for those fields.

If you decide to do an update - this is a typical sand playing ground from Botswana lower divisions (where I'm currently setting up a league).

[img']http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562883_402958549762442_1509150292_n.jpg[/img]

Apart from that... great stuff here.

Real sand and clay textures will be added in the next update.

Archived