NPT&C 2013!!! (New turf textures for FM2013)

cordobes1970

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a great download game look so much better with this! :applause:

The only thing i think that isn`t perfect, is a grass pitch in perfect conditions doesn`t look in perfect conditions with all that little brown parts.

I think a fine tuning down with that brown on grass pitches would do it, but don`t get me wrong i really love this work!

• SI Staff

Hola!

Muchas gracias! Sorry we are on an english forum so I'm not going to talk only in spanish....Could you send me a mp please? I'd like to share your job on a french website please...you'll be mentionned as author and the link will not be rehosted.

Let me know if it's ok.

Once more thanks, that's awesome...

• SI Staff

To the moderator; sorry I'm going to use spanish language...First wanted to use mp; but Cordobes decided not to receive any, so I have to answer here.

Hola!

No hay de que,es un bueno trabajo.

Gustarias saber algo mas acerca nuestre web? Lo cromprendo facilamente.

Somos un importante frances web; somos serios. Puedes visitar ahi...Pienso ayudar tu trabajo ahi. No vamos ayudar tu trabajo sin explicar qué es tu trabajo.;)

No sé como explicar mas en espanol, lo siento. Hé apprendido el espanol todo solo y ahora vivo en Russia...hé olvido mucho lo qué aprendido sin praticarlo...pero el admin hable fluamente espanol. Se llama Babos.

Cordial salud.

Hace un placer de escribir y leer en espanol;gracias.

I apologize for not using english and my poor spanish. I'll try not to do it anymore if possible.

Best regards

Alien IR

Hi everyone again! In an effort to improve existing textures, I'm reviewing those made in order to obtain a greater sense of realism in 3D games; At this point, I want to ask your opinion about different textures revisions I´m doing, which will be included in future versions of NPT&C if you like it.

Let's start with the textures of the muddy field, which are the least realistic of all textures, in my humble opinion. Please, take a look at this review of muddy textures and tell me what do you think about it, ok?

I hope your help to improve NPT&C. Thank you for your cooperation.

See you soon!

#1 Screenshot of muddy turf textures (rev.1)

atlticomadridmlagacfter.png

#2 Screenshot of muddy turf textures (rev.1)

#3 Screenshot of muddy turf textures (rev.1)

#4 Screenshot of muddy turf textures (rev.1)

#5 Screenshot of muddy turf textures (rev.1)

#6 Screenshot of muddy turf textures (rev.1)

I will be the first one to comment this.. Keep in your mind that it is difficult to compare those texture with the ones in your last pack (because i cant see them together), however i liked the old ones and i like those too..

However, after watched a heavy rain match, finally i was able to see the difference between the two version and i agree, these rev1 are slighty better. :) Thanks for your work!

I will be the first one to comment this.. Keep in your mind that it is difficult to compare those texture with the ones in your last pack (because i cant see them together), however i liked the old ones and i like those too..

However, after watched a heavy rain match, finally i was able to see the difference between the two version and i agree, these rev1 are slighty better. :) Thanks for your work!

I agree too :)

where on earth do i extract the folder to?

In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2013\data\sigfx and overwrites the entire content of the folder "pitches" and subdirectories. Make a backup of the folder "pitches" before replacing it with the one included in "npt&c_2013".

Have u even tried to read the README in the file?

Your at it again....LOL

know what you mean though......same with my files.

You go to the trouble of making instructions as easy as possible and do a read me ......and still the same question OVER and OVER and OVER..

In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2013\data\sigfx and overwrites the entire content of the folder "pitches" and subdirectories. Make a backup of the folder "pitches" before replacing it with the one included in "npt&c_2013". That's all.

so we extract the folder it self? or go into the folder and choose everything in folder then extract the contenets into the sigfx? and why do a backup how do i do that?

ok so i took the pitches folder out from the sigfx and put the downloaded pitches folder in so hopefully thats everything right? now do i have to reload skin in fm or not?

I'm not sure if you do need to, but it can't hurt to do it

Great work on the pitches dude !! One point regarding the goalnets however. They are a little too dark so not only do your new hexagonal nets not show but also the net ripple effect is almost invisible due to the dark netting. I agree the original is way too bright but I would like a compromise between that and your modified one. Thanks !

P.S. No worries I've cracked it by using the default "net_cross_shader.dll" to lighten the net a little

I did take this, look grate, however, i did change tactic pitch (your is annoying).

However, your tactic pitch and default one have same issue, do you know how to fix this please?!

Club_de_Fotbal_Viitorul_Bucure_ti_Tactics_Overv.png

this has nothing to do with the cordobes1970 work; the improvement made by him are for the pitch textures showed during a match.

mine isn't either, it is thin vertical pinstripes for some reason.

But this is the 2nd FM in a row that the turf textures has changed the tactics screen pitch grass. No idea why, as indeed they appear to only change match pitch.

I would guess that the game uses one of the match pitch textures to create tactics pitch

where do the goal nets go? what folders please? and what do i take out the folder that i have to replace

In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2013\data\sigfx\props\ and overwrite the entire content of the folder "goalpost". Make a backup of the folder "goalpost" before replacing it.

thanks, great work too mate, how did you get the adboards? any links to the english ones? when i say english i dont want an adboard saying liga bbva as i am an everton fan and play in the premier league

You can search in google in orden to find a link where you can download the adboard patch (is compatible with FM 2013 too).

NPT&C 2013 Real Goal Nets Add-on released. Download link in the first post.[/quote

What are the instructions for installing this file once its extracted - what directory does it go in etc...

Great work on the pitches

Archived