Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Hough

Mr Hough FM13 First Patch Tactics.

The idea behind the tactic actually came from FM handheld as i was playing that and dominating compeltly with this formation so i wondered if it would work in FM13 and it has so far.

Have you posted your FMH tactic anywhere sir? If not could you share it (Obviously in the right section of the forum)...cheers

I haven't been able to do any tests at all over the ast few days as i've beenso busy with work, I plan on testing furthur tonight

Soviet - What tactic is that?

I'm having a poor start with Atletico. Maybe because I haven't got to grips with training.

Soviet - What tactic is that?

I'm having a poor start with Atletico. Maybe because I haven't got to grips with training.

It's the original tactic from the first post. And I haven't even touched training - I'm too scared :D.

I haven't been able to do any tests at all over the ast few days as i've beenso busy with work, I plan on testing furthur tonight

Good news =)

Really enjoying the tactic from the first post, the CM's are so much more effective than any of my 3 in midfield tactics.

Whoo cant wait :)

Good work Mr Hough, its been awhile.

Also I love 4-3-3 :)

It would be better if he just released the tactic without warning. By posting screenshots and giving a release time scale, people expect the tactic sooner rather than later. Hope it's not a dead project, nothing is working for me at the moment on FM.

Got a full day off today so i'll be fully testing my tactic to see how it does in the new patch, Hopefully it won't have changed much

if it worked a week ago, it will still work, as the transition from 13.2.3 to 13.3 didn't come with new ME changes (as far as I know).

Got a full day off today so i'll be fully testing my tactic to see how it does in the new patch, Hopefully it won't have changed much

Good news =)

The patch seems to have reduced the effectiveness of a fair few tactics.

It's the same ME from the 12.2.3. Nothing has changed.

mind you give us a beta release?to test it too and then you can update with the full version :)

Modern Warfare is ripping it up for me. Don't think its happening for Mr Hough this time round. Hope I am wrong however.

HHGH.

Modern Warfare is ripping it up for me. Don't think its happening for Mr Hough this time round. Hope I am wrong however.

HHGH.

Original Modern Warfare? No tweaks or anything?

This thread is just spam for other tactics. I'm closing it and if and when Dave wants to release a new tactic he can create a new thread.