Mr Hough FM13 First Patch Tactics.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have been using a tactic that i tweaked from my hough 4-1-2-3 tactic. i ve done pretty well throughout few seasons with spurs. And sometimes i beat people with score of 4-0, 5-0 or even 7-0 (against Barcelona at home 2nd round 2nd leg, where i lost the 1st leg 2-1 at nou camp). So maybe if mr hough (or anyone) want to take a look at my formation and give a try, and tweak it to make it more supreme.

i've been winning EPL for the past 4 seasons and Champions League for the past 3 seasons. i asked my friends to try it, they have a dramatic improvement on their results.

P/s : sorry, this is my first comment ever lol

i have been using a tactic that i tweaked from my hough 4-1-2-3 tactic. i ve done pretty well throughout few seasons with spurs. And sometimes i beat people with score of 4-0, 5-0 or even 7-0 (against Barcelona at home 2nd round 2nd leg, where i lost the 1st leg 2-1 at nou camp). So maybe if mr hough (or anyone) want to take a look at my formation and give a try, and tweak it to make it more supreme.

i've been winning EPL for the past 4 seasons and Champions League for the past 3 seasons. i asked my friends to try it, they have a dramatic improvement on their results.

P/s : sorry, this is my first comment ever lol

Upload it then, sounds promising.

where do i put this when its downloaded ?

cragswfc Has been very Kind Enough to put these in Filters for you to download.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ei9wvw

i know where to put the tactic but the filters ?

In the same folder where your tactics, games, graphics folders are, create another called filters, put the filter in that folder, then go on the game, go to player search, you'll see Filters on the right hand side, click that, then manage filters, then import, and you'll see your file there.

Hello all,

Hate to go off topic but...

I'd like to ask how long does it take for a new thread to be accessible.

I uploaded and started a thread about my own tactic about 3 hours ago and it still doesn't exist.

Thanks in advance

obviously it was within forum rules, I uploaded my screenshots and tactics on sites that have been used by other users

Pretty much yes, I have been trying so many tactics with no success at all, I don't know how others have made tactics on this patch because i cant

Off topic a bit but I just wanted to say...

This version really is the beginning of the end for some people. The simple truth of the matter is that there are a number of FM/CM fans who don't want to change tactics every game (or a few times during a game), or watch a good chunk of every match, or use the TC (I personally can't stand the TC and refuse to use those awful, arcade style shouts), nor do they have the tactical knowledge or understanding enough to know when to change tactics, or add a shout, which you have to put in at the start of every match btw.

But as one moderator put it, if they don't have any knowledge then what are they doing playing FM? (and they claim not to be elitist :D)

I really don't like the way the game is heading and probably won't be buying the next FM for the first time in 20 odd years, and if I'd known what I was getting into I wouldn't have bought this one. And no, it's not because I'm losing, it's just a really poor ME. I've completely dominated using a few non exploiting tactics and it's just put me off the game. It's the shortest career save I've ever had in an FM game to date, as I just don't fancy playing it anymore. I've completely lost my mojo for it.

On the plus side, maybe you get to play it in peace now, eh, Mr H? ;)

Maybe the new patch may salvage something. Fingers crossed.

Come on guys get over it.

I've played EVERY version of CM/FM up to FM11. I didn't buy FM12 and only got FM13 as a xmas gift from a friend who saw my collection was missing the last editions.

And I have to say, what was I on when I took the decision to stop playing FM!!! FM13 is bloody brilliant and kills me to say this but the TC is a God send!!

I play as Man Utd and wanted to see if Fergie's latest diamond could work, so out went the wingers and in came some central midfield reinforcements, spent about 30 mins on the TC, watched all my preseason games to see what roles worked well together and that was it.

Won the league and league cup first year, and lost the CL finals to Barca. Swept everything the next two seasons and just starting my 4 season and my 41212 narrow diamond is still banging them in and all I have to do is assess team reports and see where I want to hurt the opponent and adjust my shouts accordingly.

Life is Good!!

not to **** on your bomb fire but your man u... its not hard when your a world class team to make any formation with the tc... what people are looking for is a tactic that works for everyone no matter who ur managing yes the TC is good but its not what everyone wants. i cba changing my tactic all the time or w/e and im not gunna argue with anyone about this because we all have our own opinions but ffs your Manchester united ! it really isnt hard. back the the OP now

Quick reply: i don't think success with the TC can be circumsribed to "world class" teams as peoples playing across all leagues are enjoying success with it. I believe it is just a question of knowing what roles are compatible, knowing when to play long, wide, short etc. I definitely find the game easier now than before and in game Man Utd's squad is weaker than say City, Barca and Real, but I have managed to enjoy some big results against said teams on a number of occasions in the past 4 seasons without changing a thing to my formation; other than applying shouts based on my analysis of how the games evolved.

Cheers.

i have to agree im not happy either with the way things are headed, and to say dont play it then is wrong, alot of people will stop playing and si will be hit hard, i will be really sad, i bought fifa manager for 25 pounds, downloaded 8gb which took a few hours, played it for half an hour and hated it so much iv never played it again, football manager is the greatest game there is, please dont ruin it, MR Hough, i need a world beating tactic from you please. big smile.

PNYX You play MAN U you could win everything in 2 year and then what else you want to do? no more!!!!!!! it's freaking done...... that's so boring I'm so sure a lot of people want to start playing from a very lower team and make it to the top that make it more challenge and more fun and I'm sure your not that kind...... You are Manchester united's fan and all you want to do is just playing MAN U and do what they usually do ........ so freaking boring

Guys,

Am I right in saying Mr Hough has stopped making tactics?

I'd imagine so, with good reason, I've always been one to download tactics but this year it seems so so so much simpler to make tactics. You guys are just over complicating things, the TC is amazing. I've won a lot using a base tactic with thought out player roles, no sliders, no changing tactics every game (apart from adjusting passing etc for weather)..

Now I don't have a huge amount of tactical knowledge, but its not that hard. Read Cleon's threads, helped me hugely.

Now I was like you guys a couple of months ago... "I'll never play this again" "worst ME ever" etc etc... But no. It was just me. Not the game.

My 2c.

I see you aren ot making it classic but you used the Tactic creator. Will we expect a "plug n play" tactic or it will come with bunch of shout setups? :)

The idea behind the tactic actually came from FM handheld as i was playing that and dominating compeltly with this formation so i wondered if it would work in FM13 and it has so far.

Archived